Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Transits

Transits Transits are the most used predictive astrology technique. This sub-board is dedicated to them.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 03-30-2015, 04:59 PM
theV's Avatar
theV theV is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,287
How are you feeling Virgos,Gemini,Saggy,Pisces?

Lately I've been irked by the Neptune and Saturn transit to the mutable signs.I don't know about you guys,but I have started to radar the influence that these planets have on my life.My sun is in Virgo and my moon is in Sagittarius,and both planets are currently inhabiting the energy of these two laters.With Saturn conjunct my moon in Sagittarius tight and making a parallel to it, I've been tied up to my family life,both of my grandmothers had died;and I've been away from home (in university) explaining the distance, I start to feel the maturity that Saturn is teaching my moon,for being alone and independent.

For Neptune I haven't really gotten any grasp around the planet impact on my life. I've been sleeping alot which is something unusual for me,because i had trouble sleeping before the transit hit me.I've been a forlorn for a while, and I am careless about making any improvement in my life.

But honestly I am worried when these two planets starts tightly aspecting my astrological points in my chart in the coming years and it tells me no good, I am worried.

NATAL CHART+PROGRESSION+TRANSIT



Not to mention Jupiter will conjunct my Sun and Uranus also will parallel my Sun from my Solar Return of next year.




Which mean also Uranus will be opposing Netpune and conjunct jupiter

the end share your thoughs

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 04-11-2015, 01:41 AM
librarising librarising is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 49
Re: How are you feeling Virgos,Gemini,Saggy,Pisces?

good luck because i want that to happen to me too, feeling the jupiter in leo blues (natal sun in virgo) all this hard work i did in my bedroom behind the scenes better pay off in september or else.......
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to librarising For This Useful Post:
theV (04-12-2015)
  #3  
Unread 04-12-2015, 01:17 PM
theV's Avatar
theV theV is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,287
Re: How are you feeling Virgos,Gemini,Saggy,Pisces?

Quote:
Originally Posted by librarising View Post
good luck because i want that to happen to me too, feeling the jupiter in leo blues (natal sun in virgo) all this hard work i did in my bedroom behind the scenes better pay off in september or else.......
It's been a difficult year to cope up with.My academic studies has not payed off in the exams, so I am hoping for something great in Septmber,when jupiter transits virgo
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 04-12-2015, 03:48 PM
ALRESCHA ALRESCHA is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: 18.2924N 109.2083E
Posts: 606
Re: How are you feeling Virgos,Gemini,Saggy,Pisces?

Me too! I failed my post-graduate studies entrance exam and all I can do is wait for transit Jupiter to intervene. It feels exactly the same for me, but I pray every day for my grandma's health and I am terribly sleep deprived. (I hope that the 12th house Jupiter transit and transit Neptune on my Moon will help the prayers' strength) At first I had insomnia because of a constant, unfamiliar and very weird feeling that something terrible was about to happen, and then it did, but when it entered Sag, it stopped, but so many other problems occur every day now that I simply no longer have the time to sleep.
It's Easter Sunday here, and I had to be away, working alone and struggling to be independent.
My Virgo ASC is opposite my Moon that is conjunct transit Neptune, and transit Saturn has been squaring my Moon for so long... Just as it stops hitting my Sun, it'll crush my rising sign, and it still won't leave my mind alone.
I haven't yet brought myself to expect the unexpected, I feel unable to do that for the first time in my life because I feel drained after all the terrible things that I have seen while Saturn was overrunning my Sun.
If destiny exists, then this is probably one of the rare moments it manifests itself through those transits.
It dawned on me yesterday, Saturn wants me to be a soldier, work like a bee, never rest or take any time for myself and stop feeling pain when it slaps me, only because I used to escape into learning things that won't help me make my life better right now. My job won't let me have any time on my own from now on, I can't read books or listen to the music, and I have no time to learn astrology, and that is what hurts the most. And if I postpone anything, Uranus kicks in and it feels like it's frying my brains with a taser gun while I am too busy or too tired or sad to look up. And Pluto is feasting on my Venus, so my friends are broken and I have no time to help them as much as they need me to. In short, it's the four horsemen situation.
But I'm not down, I am angry.
The topic title signs are on my angles.
__________________

Last edited by ALRESCHA; 04-12-2015 at 05:04 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 04-15-2015, 09:36 AM
theV's Avatar
theV theV is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,287
Re: How are you feeling Virgos,Gemini,Saggy,Pisces?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALRESCHA View Post
Me too! I failed my post-graduate studies entrance exam and all I can do is wait for transit Jupiter to intervene. It feels exactly the same for me, but I pray every day for my grandma's health and I am terribly sleep deprived. (I hope that the 12th house Jupiter transit and transit Neptune on my Moon will help the prayers' strength) At first I had insomnia because of a constant, unfamiliar and very weird feeling that something terrible was about to happen, and then it did, but when it entered Sag, it stopped, but so many other problems occur every day now that I simply no longer have the time to sleep.
It's Easter Sunday here, and I had to be away, working alone and struggling to be independent.
My Virgo ASC is opposite my Moon that is conjunct transit Neptune, and transit Saturn has been squaring my Moon for so long... Just as it stops hitting my Sun, it'll crush my rising sign, and it still won't leave my mind alone.
I haven't yet brought myself to expect the unexpected, I feel unable to do that for the first time in my life because I feel drained after all the terrible things that I have seen while Saturn was overrunning my Sun.
If destiny exists, then this is probably one of the rare moments it manifests itself through those transits.
It dawned on me yesterday, Saturn wants me to be a soldier, work like a bee, never rest or take any time for myself and stop feeling pain when it slaps me, only because I used to escape into learning things that won't help me make my life better right now. My job won't let me have any time on my own from now on, I can't read books or listen to the music, and I have no time to learn astrology, and that is what hurts the most. And if I postpone anything, Uranus kicks in and it feels like it's frying my brains with a taser gun while I am too busy or too tired or sad to look up. And Pluto is feasting on my Venus, so my friends are broken and I have no time to help them as much as they need me to. In short, it's the four horsemen situation.
But I'm not down, I am angry.
The topic title signs are on my angles.
I guess saturn has pinned you down and neptune is making trouble to your sleeping.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 04-15-2015, 11:07 AM
Catia Catia is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 92
Re: How are you feeling Virgos,Gemini,Saggy,Pisces?

I have Moon in 6 deg. Gemini and Neptune just started squaring it. In autumn Saturn will oppose it I have no idea how these two completely different energies will affect my Moon, but I hope for some kind of balance, between Neptune (idealism) and Saturn (realism).
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 04-15-2015, 11:20 AM
theV's Avatar
theV theV is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,287
Re: How are you feeling Virgos,Gemini,Saggy,Pisces?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catia View Post
I have Moon in 6 deg. Gemini and Neptune just started squaring it. In autumn Saturn will oppose it… I have no idea how these two completely different energies will affect my Moon, but I hope for some kind of balance, between Neptune (idealism) and Saturn (realism).
balance,a quality,I would attribute to the trine or sextile aspect,since it is a square and opposite there is a discord between energies and difficulties needs to be dealt with,so as to learn.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 04-15-2015, 12:20 PM
Catia Catia is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 92
Re: How are you feeling Virgos,Gemini,Saggy,Pisces?

Quote:
Originally Posted by theV View Post
balance,a quality,I would attribute to the trine or sextile aspect,since it is a square and opposite there is a discord between energies and difficulties needs to be dealt with,so as to learn.
Typo, natal Moon is at 9 deg Gemini, of course.
True, there will be a conflict between Saturn-Neptune, most likely. And I think that one planet will have to prevail... I always thought that Saturn seems to be stronger and it's not easily fooled by Neptune. So my bet is Saturn will dominate, especially that it will also square my ASC and Sun in Virgo, 12 deg. After all, I prefer to face painful reality rather than beautiful illusion
Moreover, Jupiter enters the game as it will be also aspecting my ASC and Sun in the same time (by conjunction) so it further complicates this situation :/
Neptune moves slower so it won't oppose my ASC and Sun in Virgo until 2017.

Last edited by Catia; 04-15-2015 at 12:28 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 04-15-2015, 02:07 PM
theV's Avatar
theV theV is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,287
Re: How are you feeling Virgos,Gemini,Saggy,Pisces?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catia View Post
Typo, natal Moon is at 9 deg Gemini, of course.
True, there will be a conflict between Saturn-Neptune, most likely. And I think that one planet will have to prevail... I always thought that Saturn seems to be stronger and it's not easily fooled by Neptune. So my bet is Saturn will dominate, especially that it will also square my ASC and Sun in Virgo, 12 deg. After all, I prefer to face painful reality rather than beautiful illusion
Moreover, Jupiter enters the game as it will be also aspecting my ASC and Sun in the same time (by conjunction) so it further complicates this situation :/
Neptune moves slower so it won't oppose my ASC and Sun in Virgo until 2017.
Saturn tends to ground the neptune energy in a harsh way.I have transit neptune square my saturn moon conjunct transit. I had both death of my grandmother
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 04-15-2015, 02:48 PM
Catia Catia is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 92
Re: How are you feeling Virgos,Gemini,Saggy,Pisces?

Quote:
Originally Posted by theV View Post
Saturn tends to ground the neptune energy in a harsh way.I have transit neptune square my saturn moon conjunct transit. I had both death of my grandmother
I feel sorry for your loss.
You really frightened me as the Moon has always represented my mother for me and tr Saturn will be opposing natal Moon (10th house) from the 4th house...
Saturn's energy can be really harsh sometimes.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 04-15-2015, 03:09 PM
ALRESCHA ALRESCHA is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: 18.2924N 109.2083E
Posts: 606
Re: How are you feeling Virgos,Gemini,Saggy,Pisces?

Me too. That's what freaks me out the most about these transits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theV View Post
I guess saturn has pinned you down and neptune is making trouble to your sleeping.
Thanks. I believe it's Saturn that won't let me sleep. And I worry so much that it takes me ages to think.
I am not sure what Neptune is doing besides hiding my mind somewhere far. I can't think! It's also scratching my 7th house cusp and my north node as my north node and my Moon align. I am not lazy anymore, but they don't appreciate it, and they put me in bad situations and I can't find the time to finish my tasks on time and I hate that. It takes me ages to think of answers to the simplest questions!
__________________

Last edited by ALRESCHA; 04-15-2015 at 03:15 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 04-15-2015, 08:09 PM
theV's Avatar
theV theV is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,287
Re: How are you feeling Virgos,Gemini,Saggy,Pisces?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALRESCHA View Post
Me too. That's what freaks me out the most about these transits.


Thanks. I believe it's Saturn that won't let me sleep. And I worry so much that it takes me ages to think.
I am not sure what Neptune is doing besides hiding my mind somewhere far. I can't think! It's also scratching my 7th house cusp and my north node as my north node and my Moon align. I am not lazy anymore, but they don't appreciate it, and they put me in bad situations and I can't find the time to finish my tasks on time and I hate that. It takes me ages to think of answers to the simplest questions!
I would like to see your chart.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 04-15-2015, 09:18 PM
ALRESCHA ALRESCHA is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: 18.2924N 109.2083E
Posts: 606
Re: How are you feeling Virgos,Gemini,Saggy,Pisces?

Why? What would you like to know? May I send it to your inbox?
__________________

Last edited by ALRESCHA; 04-15-2015 at 10:17 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 04-16-2015, 09:31 AM
theV's Avatar
theV theV is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,287
Re: How are you feeling Virgos,Gemini,Saggy,Pisces?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALRESCHA View Post
Why? What would you like to know? May I send it to your inbox?
I am not advanced in reading chart,but I would to try to figure out what is going on
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 04-16-2015, 02:08 PM
ALRESCHA ALRESCHA is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: 18.2924N 109.2083E
Posts: 606
Re: How are you feeling Virgos,Gemini,Saggy,Pisces?

OK, I'll send it then. I just realized that when Jupiter hits Virgo, I'll be clever again! So there's no point in feeling bad about these transits.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 08-17-2015, 08:36 PM
theV's Avatar
theV theV is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,287
Re: How are you feeling Virgos,Gemini,Saggy,Pisces?

Jupiter is in virgo people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 08-17-2015, 11:49 PM
ALRESCHA ALRESCHA is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: 18.2924N 109.2083E
Posts: 606
Re: How are you feeling Virgos,Gemini,Saggy,Pisces?

yesss! I got the urge to study!
too bad don't because I don't sleep at night, because I sense when people send emails and I wake up


my great grandma passed in the mean time because she broke her leg...
__________________
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ALRESCHA For This Useful Post:
theV (08-18-2015)
  #18  
Unread 08-18-2015, 02:38 PM
ALRESCHA ALRESCHA is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: 18.2924N 109.2083E
Posts: 606
Re: How are you feeling Virgos,Gemini,Saggy,Pisces?

Another thing I am greatly concerned about is my lack of energy, how do I fight that? this is unbearable.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 08-18-2015, 10:13 PM
theV's Avatar
theV theV is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,287
Re: How are you feeling Virgos,Gemini,Saggy,Pisces?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALRESCHA View Post
yesss! I got the urge to study!
too bad don't because I don't sleep at night, because I sense when people send emails and I wake up


my great grandma passed in the mean time because she broke her leg...
Peace be upon her soul.I am happy that you are energized to study again.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to theV For This Useful Post:
ALRESCHA (08-19-2015)
  #20  
Unread 08-18-2015, 10:14 PM
theV's Avatar
theV theV is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,287
Re: How are you feeling Virgos,Gemini,Saggy,Pisces?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALRESCHA View Post
Another thing I am greatly concerned about is my lack of energy, how do I fight that? this is unbearable.
Is it a permanent causal problem that you have or is it a period you are going through?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to theV For This Useful Post:
ALRESCHA (08-19-2015)
  #21  
Unread 08-19-2015, 05:35 PM
ALRESCHA ALRESCHA is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: 18.2924N 109.2083E
Posts: 606
Re: How are you feeling Virgos,Gemini,Saggy,Pisces?

Well, I have to be fair, I AM a Pisces Moon

But recently, I really need to make extra effort to do simple chores. Feeling tired is a wrong way to put it, it is more like I have no strength to do simple things. I probably already wrote, but Neptune is too close to my Moon and too close to my 7th house cusp...

I could go days without getting any sleep just months ago.

I am not sure how to fight that, but I must do something about it ASAP!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Unread 08-20-2015, 01:27 PM
theV's Avatar
theV theV is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,287
Re: How are you feeling Virgos,Gemini,Saggy,Pisces?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALRESCHA View Post
Well, I have to be fair, I AM a Pisces Moon

But recently, I really need to make extra effort to do simple chores. Feeling tired is a wrong way to put it, it is more like I have no strength to do simple things. I probably already wrote, but Neptune is too close to my Moon and too close to my 7th house cusp...

I could go days without getting any sleep just months ago.

I am not sure how to fight that, but I must do something about it ASAP!
You have the answer.A Neptune ruled moon is not easy.Pisces moon is easily drained or lack an emotional strength to keep on because of a casual habits of daydreaming or following Neptune's fog.I Thought that when a planet whose energy is familiar to the chart doesn't affect much or the individual isn't influence much by it.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Unread 08-20-2015, 07:32 PM
ALRESCHA ALRESCHA is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: 18.2924N 109.2083E
Posts: 606
Re: How are you feeling Virgos,Gemini,Saggy,Pisces?

Thank you! <3 But I lack physical strength. No amount of coffee can help... I think it does influence me, because it wasn't as bad before. And I think Neptune transiting Cap, Aqu and now Pis shaped me into the person that I am I feel the transit energies of the planets that are the strongest in my chart the most.

If anyone has TrNeptune on an angle, please let Alrescha know

I have only come up with an idea that building my stomach muscles will help because I have Virgo on my AS, opposite the situation and there should eventually be a balance to all things the situation symbolically represents, or it will at least get better.
__________________

Last edited by ALRESCHA; 08-20-2015 at 10:09 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ALRESCHA For This Useful Post:
theV (08-21-2015)
  #24  
Unread 08-20-2015, 09:45 PM
Stubborn Virgo Stubborn Virgo is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 36
Cool Re: How are you feeling Virgos,Gemini,Saggy,Pisces?

Quote:
Originally Posted by theV View Post
Lately I've been irked by the Neptune and Saturn transit to the mutable signs.I don't know about you guys,but I have started to radar the influence that these planets have on my life.My sun is in Virgo and my moon is in Sagittarius,and both planets are currently inhabiting the energy of these two laters.With Saturn conjunct my moon in Sagittarius tight and making a parallel to it, I've been tied up to my family life,both of my grandmothers had died;and I've been away from home (in university) explaining the distance, I start to feel the maturity that Saturn is teaching my moon,for being alone and independent.

For Neptune I haven't really gotten any grasp around the planet impact on my life. I've been sleeping alot which is something unusual for me,because i had trouble sleeping before the transit hit me.I've been a forlorn for a while, and I am careless about making any improvement in my life.

But honestly I am worried when these two planets starts tightly aspecting my astrological points in my chart in the coming years and it tells me no good, I am worried.

NATAL CHART+PROGRESSION+TRANSIT



Not to mention Jupiter will conjunct my Sun and Uranus also will parallel my Sun from my Solar Return of next year.




Which mean also Uranus will be opposing Netpune and conjunct jupiter

the end share your thoughs
Transit-wise:

Neptune Rx in Pisces is opposite my Venus and Mercury Rx in Virgo in 8th house.
Neptune Rx is squaring my natal Moon & Mars in Gemini in my 4th house.
Chiron Rx in Pisces is opposite my Sun in Virgo in 8th house.
Pluto Rx is conjunct my natal Neptune Rx in my 12th house.

When Saturn crosses over into Sagittarius, it will almost immediately oppose my Gemini Moon/Mars and square my Venus in Virgo. Saturn has already crossed over my MC in Scorpio - when it did, I suddenly quit my job (for a lot of reasons).

The past two years have been tough. I'm not where I thought I would be after graduating from college. I moved back home just in time for a flurry of health issues among family members. I have no choice but to be there to help and be a shoulder of support. I fought it at first, aching for my independence but I've now realized that independence means nothing if I constantly feel guilty for not being there for my family during the tough times. I've stopped caring what other people think about my personal life and family situation.

I've been unemployed for a year now, but not necessarily broke since I was able to make quite a bit of money at my last job. I haven't felt the need to get a job, partially because of health issues and because I haven't had a problem with paying my bills. I have several autoimmune disorders and I'm being followed by a doctor for more health issues. I had a cancer scare earlier this year. I've had to give in and start taking medication prescribed by my doctor for the physical pain. I'm exhausted, I sleep all the time, my joints swell and I get random, inexplicable rashes and fevers. Basically, I feel like an eighty year old trapped in the body of young person.

I've come crashing back down to earth. I'm more realistic. I don't dream about traveling, seeing the world or finding "the one" anymore. Now, I would be content with a decent job that pays, a house in a nice neighborhood and a partner who cares, also works hard and treats me as an equal. I've stopped dreaming about the job with long hours and great pay because I know that I'll end up hurting my body, since it's already dealing with enough. A simple 9-5 will do.

With T Mars in Leo conjunct my Jupiter in Leo/7th House and T Jupiter in Virgo conjunct my Venus in Virgo/8th House, I have been attracting well, attractive people, like crazy. I think the universe is trying to tell me that while I run myself into the ground caring for everybody else, I need someone to take care of me, too. I might also be still be getting the benefits of my Jupiter Return in Leo/7th house, which was just a few weeks ago.

Oh, and I've also become a ROCK of support. Seriously, after everything that I've been through, the future doesn't scare me anymore. Saturn may suck, but I think it helped me own my Scorpio MC. People who I previously turned to for support now come to me for advice and pep talks. It really is amazing.

Last edited by Stubborn Virgo; 08-20-2015 at 10:02 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Unread 08-21-2015, 06:20 PM
theV's Avatar
theV theV is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,287
Re: How are you feeling Virgos,Gemini,Saggy,Pisces?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubborn Virgo View Post
Transit-wise:

Neptune Rx in Pisces is opposite my Venus and Mercury Rx in Virgo in 8th house.
Neptune Rx is squaring my natal Moon & Mars in Gemini in my 4th house.
Chiron Rx in Pisces is opposite my Sun in Virgo in 8th house.
Pluto Rx is conjunct my natal Neptune Rx in my 12th house.

When Saturn crosses over into Sagittarius, it will almost immediately oppose my Gemini Moon/Mars and square my Venus in Virgo. Saturn has already crossed over my MC in Scorpio - when it did, I suddenly quit my job (for a lot of reasons).

The past two years have been tough. I'm not where I thought I would be after graduating from college. I moved back home just in time for a flurry of health issues among family members. I have no choice but to be there to help and be a shoulder of support. I fought it at first, aching for my independence but I've now realized that independence means nothing if I constantly feel guilty for not being there for my family during the tough times. I've stopped caring what other people think about my personal life and family situation.

I've been unemployed for a year now, but not necessarily broke since I was able to make quite a bit of money at my last job. I haven't felt the need to get a job, partially because of health issues and because I haven't had a problem with paying my bills. I have several autoimmune disorders and I'm being followed by a doctor for more health issues. I had a cancer scare earlier this year. I've had to give in and start taking medication prescribed by my doctor for the physical pain. I'm exhausted, I sleep all the time, my joints swell and I get random, inexplicable rashes and fevers. Basically, I feel like an eighty year old trapped in the body of young person.

I've come crashing back down to earth. I'm more realistic. I don't dream about traveling, seeing the world or finding "the one" anymore. Now, I would be content with a decent job that pays, a house in a nice neighborhood and a partner who cares, also works hard and treats me as an equal. I've stopped dreaming about the job with long hours and great pay because I know that I'll end up hurting my body, since it's already dealing with enough. A simple 9-5 will do.

With T Mars in Leo conjunct my Jupiter in Leo/7th House and T Jupiter in Virgo conjunct my Venus in Virgo/8th House, I have been attracting well, attractive people, like crazy. I think the universe is trying to tell me that while I run myself into the ground caring for everybody else, I need someone to take care of me, too. I might also be still be getting the benefits of my Jupiter Return in Leo/7th house, which was just a few weeks ago.

Oh, and I've also become a ROCK of support. Seriously, after everything that I've been through, the future doesn't scare me anymore. Saturn may suck, but I think it helped me own my Scorpio MC. People who I previously turned to for support now come to me for advice and pep talks. It really is amazing.
Yes,As I see those are difficult transit to handle.You already have some complex and notable position and aspects which make it more difficult.There is a private person in you from what I observe. Eighth house Sun and Fourth house Moon are deep,emotional places.You have all your inner planet in these two.

Saturn transit MC/IC is troubling to the house and career.My saturn conjunct my moon proved to be troublesome with the death in female relative and moving to college.Saturn opposite to moon/mars could hinder and limit the fiery energy and the impulsiveness of your emotions,and slow you down.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
feeling, gemini, pisces, saggy, virgos

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.