Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat > Spiritual Realm

Spiritual Realm This is the place for deep conversations on the divine, spiritual, esoteric, metaphysical, and arcane in your life.

Unread 02-26-2013, 06:06 PM

Do I have psychic potential?

In my whole sign chart, Moon moves into 3rd and rules 12th (connection between spiritual realm and communications) and also Jupiter is one of the rulers of the 8th, and is placed in 3rd also.

I also have a wide sextile from Moon to Pluto that you can't see on here, and Moon is parallel Pluto.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg birthchartvertex.jpg (85.6 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg birthchartwholesign.jpg (85.8 KB, 7 views)

Unread 02-26-2013, 06:57 PM

Re: Do I have psychic potential?

IMO, I would think you have potential due to the sextiles between Mercury and your Uranus/Neptune conjunction. The sextile needs effort to realize these talents so some type of instruction is most likely necessary.
Unread 02-26-2013, 07:44 PM

Your intense Scorpio energies would definitely make you psychically receptive...all in your 4th house, which is also about the psyche and sensitivity...also Venus and the Moon conjunct, trine Neptune.
Unread 02-26-2013, 09:39 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cascada View Post
In my whole sign chart, Moon moves into 3rd and rules 12th (connection between spiritual realm and communications) and also Jupiter is one of the rulers of the 8th, and is placed in 3rd also.

I also have a wide sextile from Moon to Pluto that you can't see on here, and Moon is parallel Pluto.
HAVE YOU DONE anthing that suggests you have this, beyond what the chart may or may not say?
Unread 02-26-2013, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
HAVE YOU DONE anthing that suggests you have this, beyond what the chart may or may not say?
I've had various experiences but it's a really on/off thing. It's something I want to work on. Couple of years ago I used to meditate regularly and the experiences were becoming more frequent, but then I quit and the experiences are irregular again
Unread 02-27-2013, 12:18 AM

I think the Vertex conjunct Uranus-Neptune, with Neptune the modern ruler of the 8th house, would certainly give you potential. As it is in Capricorn it seems likely it will become stronger with age, or with training.

The Vertex is 'The Doorway to Other Realities" so it shows up a great deal in the charts of psychics. See my articles here: http://aliceportman.com/category/psychics/ http://aliceportman.com/what-is-the-vertex/ http://aliceportman.com/the-vertex-axis/

Another factor that shows a great deal in the charts of psychics are the septile series of aspects or the quintile series of aspects involving the Vertex axis.

A whole sign chart would fit anyone born in an approximately two hour span anywhere in the world, and this is a huge number of people, so I don't think you could tell if you have psychic ability from these charts. You might get a few people with this ability in that time span, but not everyone.

Alice
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alice McDermott For This Useful Post:
Cascada (02-27-2013), namaste (03-28-2013), StillOne (02-27-2013)
Unread 02-27-2013, 10:36 AM

Your neptune in capricorn indicates that you can make psychic ability or spirituality practical. Capricorn grounds your neptune. This makes it so that you can approach these practices in a logical way if you so desire. At times you may find logic, or reason a stumbling block to achieving psychic abilities. At other times you are able to use this as a strength to develop your abilities in a logical manner. Your mercury conjunct pluto gives you the investigative ability to do so.

As before mentioned, the neptune/uranus conjunction is important.

Outside of this, I have nothing to say other than what has already been said.

Last edited by Lenzites betulina; 02-27-2013 at 12:08 PM.