Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 09-21-2009, 08:29 PM

Need your help on pressing question

Hiya

I've posted this originally in the Astrodienst forum, the link given below

http://forum.astro.com/cgi/forum.cgi?num=1253477169

but no-one has responded. I'd rather put the link so that anyone here can see the original charts, questions and timings. The issue is really emotionally pressing, so would appreciate any help you can give me.

G

Unread 09-22-2009, 10:11 AM

Re: Need your help on pressing question

Bump..! Anyone?
Unread 09-23-2009, 09:27 PM

Re: Need your help on pressing question

OK, knowing that I've likely made the wrong questions, today I realised the is one single important common denominator in all of this saga, which is

Should I ask her to go again on a date with me, and will that date turn things around (break the deadlock) between us..? Yes or No..?

I have reported the time I made this Q forcefully to the best of my ability, the chart is attached. To be honest, cannot say I have not been thinking what to do, but, in terms of placing a formal question about it, that's how it goes.

Anyone..?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg date.jpg (91.0 KB, 5 views)

Tags
pressing, question