Tarot Talk Thread

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Actually you are right I think female too. The blog has a female name.

But s(he) is so logical and rational in presentation, and doesn't talk about any girly stuff, so I always think 'he' first. I guess I attribute gender to image than reality. :joyful:

david starling

Hey David, ive been thinking exactly the same thing. The more we get intune and use cards/divination, are we more susceptible to spirits coming to us, as we may open ourselves up more to them.

I ask this because, a couple of weeks ago, my bf was at mine, we was watching a movie on the settee/sofa, and out of the blue a sudden smell appeared out of nowhere, to me it smelt like marmite/vegemite (you may have to google it), the smell came and went within a few seconds, we both smelt it at the same time.

I did think to myself after the next day, exactly what you say, that "we were not alone", and maybe me being how i am with cards and such, has opened something up in myself, allowing myself to be more susceptible to visits from spirits...tbt im not even scared though, they don't scare me.

Just because you're NOT paranoid doesn't mean that they're not out to get you. :lol:

conspiracy theorist

However, I feel that everyone present is good, or more accurately, natural and neutral. On the other hand, I scared myself casting spells. I felt the same negative feeling I feel when in the presence of a dangerous person.

Do you remember the spell you were casting? Did you use a grimoire? If so, which one was it?

I have a relative who has an intuitive aversion against the tarot. She doesn't have the feeling against astrology. It might be the same reason why David stopped; she's pretty sensitive.

Last edited:

Gemini888

Omg Gem888 is male, how you know lol ?

I thought gem88 was female...why i think everyone around here is female

Actually you are right I think female too. The blog has a female name.

But s(he) is so logical and rational in presentation, and doesn't talk about any girly stuff, so I always think 'he' first. I guess I attribute gender to image than reality. :joyful:
Well you can say Gemini has a male half and a female half :biggrin:

But seriously though, the blog is a dead giveaway.

Chrysalis

Just because you're NOT paranoid doesn't mean that they're not out to get you. :lol:

Yes i suppose lol.

But as long as i don't feel scared, im cool with them being around me.

So you think that when we consult tarot cards, whats coming through, is of a dangerous nature ?

I understand there are different realms as in lower and higher, the lowest being the more mischievous of the entities, and the most easiest to connect to (i think).

Witchyone

I've never sensed malevolent spirits or energy specifically from reading tarot though. I think when I'm really into the reading, I'm just disengaged from my body, like ungrounded might be a good term.

That's odd. I feel completely grounded, more grounded than usual, when I'm in that state. I don't feel that the spirits are guiding me so much as like I'm just tuning into the network of invisible energies already going on. They don't feel like self-aware entities the way ghosts do.

This all sounds so weird now. I've not really tried to explain it before.

Witchyone

Do you remember the spell you were casting? Did you use a grimoire? If so, which one was it?

I have a relative who has an intuitive aversion against the tarot. She doesn't have the feeling against astrology. It might be the same reason why David stopped; she's pretty sensitive.

It was a protection spell from a book of spells, meant to keep negative energies away from me. For some reason I don't want to say more.

david starling

I think it was the school shooter thing that threw me off; that and the book topic. I made sexist assumptions. I always sensed Osamenor was a woman.

You're a woman, right?

:devil: :lol:

Way back, I needed my mom to help me open a charge account at a hardware store for work purposes. My name (which is actually David) was on with her very feminine name as the account users. A cashier was being funny, and asked which one I was when I made a purchase. I said, "If they'd named me that, I'd be a LOT tougher!". :lol:

https://www.bing.com/search?pc=AUWI&form=AMZNS1&q=a+boy+named+sue