Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.

Unread 12-22-2018, 01:18 PM
Banned

Did he faked it?

Hello,

just a curious question.
Me and brother do not talk to each other for almost 4 years due to some egos of his wife who not right at all.

At several occasions my parents tried to make us talk but it always end up miserable due to ego issues again.

lately we met again and my mother wanted us to talk but he never come down or anything I went to him and said a hello.

he simply said yeah hi and how is it going with you (but with no eye contact) late i was int he same room as where he was and was communication with my parents and my brother but he was still not making any eye contact.

but i didn't make any fuss thinking may be his guilt feeling are stopping from having eye contact.

At the same time my husband did not like any of this as he believes that my brother is just faking and my parents believe him. I asked my husband to let go of ego and be normal.

so it's not completely 100 union though there are long way to go, my husband have to be easy on this then my brother's wife (her- omg it's very hard to make her get along with others)

I hope may be this time it all should go smooth without tensions and egos.

with in this, I hope it would be nice if my brother be genuine and maintain the relationships rather spoiling everything again by listening to his wife!

so my question- Was he genuine when he spoke to me or he faked it for the sake of the situation?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 01.jpg (51.9 KB, 13 views)

Unread 12-22-2018, 08:28 PM

Re: Did he faked it?

I'm not seeing any change in your brother, unfortunately, due to the late degree rising and the moon being void-of-the-course.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Unread 12-23-2018, 05:15 AM

Quote:
so my question- Was he genuine when he spoke to me or he faked it for the sake of the situation?
do you have some finances in common ???
Unread 12-25-2018, 07:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrise View Post
do you have some finances in common ???

Nope we don't. We do not have any contact for.past 4yrs and never wanted to get along. Why?
Unread 12-25-2018, 07:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
I'm not seeing any change in your brother, unfortunately, due to the late degree rising and the moon being void-of-the-course.
What do you mean by this?

Actually we do not get along as we use to only because of his wife. But lately I heared from my mother that my brohther's wife is going through some health issues lump in throat) so I thought of putting away my egos and forgive him.

I do feel this that he is still the same. It's just me who gave up just for the sake of his child. I feel pitty on her.
Unread 12-26-2018, 03:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticthoughts View Post
Nope we don't. We do not have any contact for.past 4yrs and never wanted to get along. Why?
thank you for the information. It's just a question because the houses have a lot of interpretations and a lot of meals for this and I ask myself to make it more specific.

thank you
Unread 12-27-2018, 02:45 AM

I mean what you said, that I do not see a change in your brother. However, forgiveness is a good place for you to be in. Forgiveness does not mean condoning his past actions, just being willing to move on from them.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.

Tags
faked