Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Relational Astrology

Relational Astrology Relationships and the astrological methods of interpreting them are discussed here.

Unread 10-18-2018, 12:11 AM

Smile Who feels it more in this synastry?

I'm really confused by the overlays. Am I the one who's feeling it or he's the one feeling it more? Before anything being said, I have a natal 5th stellium including pluto in it, also venus in scorpio so.. yeah.. it's difficult to say.
Since the beginning I felt I was only serving this person as a coworker and I was ok for a time then I was feeling I was taken advantage of. I felt some annoyance then it slowly turned to explosive physical attraction after till we got together. I don't see myself marrying this person at all or having him as bf since from the start. I feel like I have a burden to carry because he made me go through unwanted stuff. Trust me on this, I only felt the attraction but I don't see in him having a future with me, ONLY the burden of the relationship because of outside matters.

But from what I see from my part of the ovelays, I don't have much significant signs...

*His Mercury in my 5th
*His Jupiter in my 8th
His Mars in 3rd (His communications skills do intice me a lot)
His Sun, Moon, Venus in my 6th
*His ASC conj my MC
*My juno conjunct his Sun by 0-1 degree
His Saturn conj my MC *Is this why I feel the heavy burden?*

Now his overlays seem significant:

*My Venus in his 7th conjunct his Descendant by 2 degres
*My Mercury in his 7th conjunct his Juno
*My Sun, Moon, Pluto in his 8th
My Jupiter conj his ASC
*My Asc conj His IC
My Mars in his 10th

No significant aspects from what I saw beside it being sextile heavy
My Sun sextiles his Mars
My Scorpio Venus sextiles his Sagittarius Sun and Cap Moon
Mars trines
DW Mars-Pluto
DW Mars-Uranus
Our 7th house rulers trine together, (his Venus trines my Saturn)

My sag moon conjunct his pluto by 4 degrees
My scorpio venus opposite his aries saturn
My venus square his neptune by 0 degres

To make things short:
By the overlay at least, who is going to feel more?

I feel I will need to carry the heavy burden forever.

https://ibb.co/mr0ug9

Last edited by Emeraldstar99; 10-18-2018 at 01:00 AM.
Unread 10-21-2018, 06:24 AM

Anyone? hmmm
Unread 11-03-2018, 01:52 PM

Re: Who feels it more in this synastry?

anyone? :/
Unread 11-03-2018, 03:03 PM

He prolly see you as the potential marriage partner cus his DC close enough to your Venus. I would say the house person feels it more cus house are every area in chart owner's life so the planet person bring the energies to that spesific house. But we need to consider the sign and house placement of the planet person.
The Following User Says Thank You to SunConjunctUranus For This Useful Post:
Emeraldstar99 (11-18-2018)
Unread 11-04-2018, 02:17 PM

Also I want to point out that it's almost impossible to determine feelings based on synastry, unless there is already an existing relationship. Aspects and overlays do not produce feelings unless the person consciously decides to feel it.
The Following User Says Thank You to ardentika For This Useful Post:
Unread 11-04-2018, 04:54 PM

His Saturn is conjunct your Jupiter. He will feel enriched and expanded by you. You will feel restricted and "burdened" by him. Your Venus is opposite his Saturn which will make bonding and union (love) difficult for you. Composite chart may give you more insight into how the two of you operate as a couple.
The Following User Says Thank You to sea_of_qi For This Useful Post:
Unread 11-18-2018, 03:29 PM

Anyone else?
Unread 11-18-2018, 10:09 PM

Red face Re: Who feels it more in this synastry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea_of_qi View Post
His Saturn is conjunct your Jupiter. He will feel enriched and expanded by you. You will feel restricted and "burdened" by him. Your Venus is opposite his Saturn which will make bonding and union (love) difficult for you. Composite chart may give you more insight into how the two of you operate as a couple.
That's interesting that you point out that his Saturn conjunct my Jupiter. He makes me less optimist too but I would say that I can depend on him in many things, he's very mature, I believe It fits what you said. Does my Venus in Scorpio opposite his Saturn in Aries counts even being out of sign?

Here's the composite

https://ibb.co/fCqMS0
Unread 11-18-2018, 11:19 PM

Unhappy Re: Who feels it more in this synastry?

Overall synastry potential of 56%(5.6/10): barely above average. Composite relationship potential is 50%(5/10). Your 4th House Venus is suffering, with no relief in sight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeraldstar99 View Post
I'm really confused by the overlays. Am I the one who's feeling it or he's the one feeling it more? Before anything being said, I have a natal 5th stellium including pluto in it, also venus in scorpio so.. yeah.. it's difficult to say.
Since the beginning I felt I was only serving this person as a coworker and I was ok for a time then I was feeling I was taken advantage of. I felt some annoyance then it slowly turned to explosive physical attraction after till we got together. I don't see myself marrying this person at all or having him as bf since from the start. I feel like I have a burden to carry because he made me go through unwanted stuff. Trust me on this, I only felt the attraction but I don't see in him having a future with me, ONLY the burden of the relationship because of outside matters.

But from what I see from my part of the ovelays, I don't have much significant signs...

*His Mercury in my 5th
*His Jupiter in my 8th
His Mars in 3rd (His communications skills do intice me a lot)
His Sun, Moon, Venus in my 6th
*His ASC conj my MC
*My juno conjunct his Sun by 0-1 degree
His Saturn conj my MC *Is this why I feel the heavy burden?*

Now his overlays seem significant:

*My Venus in his 7th conjunct his Descendant by 2 degres
*My Mercury in his 7th conjunct his Juno
*My Sun, Moon, Pluto in his 8th
My Jupiter conj his ASC
*My Asc conj His IC
My Mars in his 10th

No significant aspects from what I saw beside it being sextile heavy
My Sun sextiles his Mars
My Scorpio Venus sextiles his Sagittarius Sun and Cap Moon
Mars trines
DW Mars-Pluto
DW Mars-Uranus
Our 7th house rulers trine together, (his Venus trines my Saturn)

My sag moon conjunct his pluto by 4 degrees
My scorpio venus opposite his aries saturn
My venus square his neptune by 0 degres

To make things short:
By the overlay at least, who is going to feel more?

I feel I will need to carry the heavy burden forever.

https://ibb.co/mr0ug9
Unread 11-19-2018, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by comdoc View Post
Overall synastry potential of 56%(5.6/10): barely above average. Composite relationship potential is 50%(5/10). Your 4th House Venus is suffering, with no relief in sight.
Where the hell are you calculating those percentages?? You haven't said ONE positive thing, and this is the second comment of you I see on a different topic of relationships. You don't even take time to note the good and the bad, and you jump straight up to the bad and leave it at that. That's so toxic, please stop.
♀/♏
♂/♍
♃/♐
Unread 11-20-2018, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardentika View Post
Where the hell are you calculating those percentages?? You haven't said ONE positive thing, and this is the second comment of you I see on a different topic of relationships. You don't even take time to note the good and the bad, and you jump straight up to the bad and leave it at that. That's so toxic, please stop.
I LOLed at this.

@OP Just an observation and no offense meant...

I think you are being a little too "Virgo-ian" on this, as in overanalyzing things that doesn't quite matter in the field of astrology. It seems you are using the approach of data science or excel pivot tables with synastry. Which doesn't really work.

Could you post the birth times and we can do composites instead, or composite overlays?

Last edited by GemwDepth; 11-20-2018 at 12:13 AM.
Unread 11-20-2018, 03:27 AM

Who the hell are you to judge my evaluations? You obviously have no clue regarding my careful process, nor the time I took to do it. Your narrow focus is limited to my last two responses--only one of those shows negative potential. Yet you jump to a baseless and false conclusion.

I stand by my evaluations, and call them as I see them. If you see those potentials differently, you are welcome to post your own evaluations. You haven't said ONE positive thing: your judgmental comments are so toxic, please stop.

Quote:
Unread 11-20-2018, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GemwDepth View Post
I LOLed at this.

I think you are being a little too "Virgo-ian" on this, as in overanalyzing things that doesn't quite matter in the field of astrology. It seems you are using the approach of data science or excel pivot tables with synastry. Which doesn't really work.

Could you post the birth times and we can do composites instead, or composite overlays?
Well Mercury is a big player in my chart haha. I'm sorry, it's just I saw people upset and those who know astrology should feel responsibility for the things they say. I am also Saturn dominant, woot.
Comdoc, who am I to judge your evaluations? Someone who has suffered a lot because of interpretations as yours, if i can even call it as such. You say I don't even know how much you have analyzied it, and you are right , I don't, because all I say was 2 sentences, where one was coppied from some astrology calculator. Do you call that analysis or interpretation?

People who don't know astrology actually rely on those who do and interpret, and knowledge is responsibility. Be more considerate with the things you post as chart reading and think of how that would affect the other person. There is no need to plant more fear or sadnes in people.

I'm sorry for the off topic, done now.

Last edited by ardentika; 11-20-2018 at 09:49 AM.
Unread 11-20-2018, 02:03 PM

Ardentika, I'm not responsible for your suffering and upset. I agree that astrologers should feel responsible for things they say. I'm well aware, and carefully consider what I offer. My council is direct, precise, and offered in a spirit of service.

My interpretations are not like any other that I'm aware of. You are mistaken, I copied nothing from any astrology calculator. I'm not planting fear nor sadness. Again, I take no responsibility for your and others' reactions to the knowledge shared in response to direct requests.

Quote:
Well Mercury is a big player in my chart haha. I'm sorry, it's just I saw people upset and those who know astrology should feel responsibility for the things they say. I am also Saturn dominant, woot.
Comdoc, who am I to judge your evaluations? Someone who has suffered a lot because of interpretations as yours, if i can even call it as such. You say I don't even know how much you have analyzied it, and you are right , I don't, because all I say was 2 sentences, where one was coppied from some astrology calculator. Do you call that analysis or interpretation?

People who don't know astrology actually rely on those who do and interpret, and knowledge is responsibility. Be more considerate with the things you post as chart reading and think of how that would affect the other person. There is no need to plant more fear or sadnes in people.

I'm sorry for the off topic, done now.
Unread 11-20-2018, 07:51 PM

@OP.

One of the key things that not many people have pointed out, or will point out, is that natal is king.

Synastry or composite don't mean much unless the person with the natal has the ability to love. What does relationships and love actually mean to the person in question? It differs for everyone.

Hence any responsible astrologer will actually have to start there for a real-world analysis. Anything without it is just fun and games for entertainment at that point, perhaps giving you small bits of relevant info, but the big picture is missing.
Unread 11-20-2018, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Hmmm, 56% sounds beter than I thought. What do you mean with my venus suffering? Am I suffering for liking him or suffering for not being able to let go?

I would like to know if he has the potential to like me more than I do.
Unread 11-20-2018, 10:36 PM

Quote:
@OP.

One of the key things that not many people have pointed out, or will point out, is that natal is king.

Synastry or composite don't mean much unless the person with the natal has the ability to love. What does relationships and love actually mean to the person in question? It differs for everyone.

Hence any responsible astrologer will actually have to start there for a real-world analysis. Anything without it is just fun and games for entertainment at that point, perhaps giving you small bits of relevant info, but the big picture is missing.
Please, if not a problem, I can send you the info through PM so you can evaluate better.
Unread 11-20-2018, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Also I want to point out that it's almost impossible to determine feelings based on synastry, unless there is already an existing relationship. Aspects and overlays do not produce feelings unless the person consciously decides to feel it.
We are on a relationship. I am suffering with this before it even existed.
Unread 11-20-2018, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Please, if not a problem, I can send you the info through PM so you can evaluate better.
Sure. Or you can just post here and white out the name and/or birth info (like many do) to keep personal data private.
Unread 11-20-2018, 10:44 PM

Quote:
I LOLed at this.

I see what you mean. With those info I wrote in the post, I wanted to show I thought would be relevant. Pluto is getting next to my DSC so maybe that's why the obsession with details.
Unread 11-20-2018, 11:10 PM

Unhappy Re: Who feels it more in this synastry?

I am suffering so much with this situation... I can't even count how many days I spent crying just thinking about this.
Unread 11-20-2018, 11:24 PM

Quote:
him: 12/19/1998 13:30
me: 12/06/1999 21:14

fortaleza,brazil
Hey a bunch of Fortaleza came up on Astro.com with different longitude and latitudes. Can you specify which one?
Unread 11-21-2018, 12:01 AM

Ok I don't think I need it anymore, I was able to delineate the following from the synastry chart you posted, with natal info.

You like this man more as your Jupiter conjunct his Ascendant (his appearance and outer manners) and trine his Sun. Making a strong, double connection. Conjunction is also the most powerful of all aspects. While his Jupiter trines your Ascendant, yet it makes no other contacts to personal planets of significance. The Mercury-Jupiter connection here doesn't mean anything in the way of romantic relationships.

The biggest and most influential thing I see in his chart his is Moon conjunct Venus in Capricorn. He has tremendous charm with women, yet this charm has a powerful double sword that is not beneficial for you.

His "love" is strongly utilitarian based. Sadly to say and very politically incorrect, but his love will be based 99% upon his needs of ambition, money and statues. In short, he's looking to social climb and use in most of his relationships. Kind of remind me of Clark Gable (google his story and you will see that for most of his life, he picked his partners based upon what they can do for him, always rich older women that can help his career. And easily leaving one when another can do more for him).

Capricorn is an extremely cold placement for Moon / Venus in the realm of love relationships. Their version of love is a little different, to say the least, than our traditional interpretations of true love, as a warm Venus in Leo, Taurus or Pisces would be. His Venus does positive Pluto, and I'll give him that, adding a bit more depth, intensity and goodwill, but a semi-sextile will never override his original instinct.

His Mars in Libra doesn't help. Although its not as bad of a Mars placement as astro cookbooks say. But its a codependent Mars with not a lot of self-sufficient energy. And he's a man, not a woman! They are not people who can achieve by themselves alone, they always look to form relationships with other people to "help" them achieve. Combined with the above, it paints a picture of a guy that looks to achieve most of his goals by partnering with another.

This guy, no matter how charming (Libra), exciting and fun (Sagittarius), seemingly masculine (Aries Ascendant) and even sentimental and compassionate (Jupiter in Pisces) -- probably what you feel in love with -- is looking to use in his personal relationships with women at the end of the day.

Now Saturn in Aries on the ASC is also emphasized, it adds a streak of selfishness and propensity to only see his own ends, as Saturn is in exalted in Libra (fair judgement).

Mercury in Sag is not necessarily a bad placement, depending on other factors. But it lacks self-insight and is always apt to go with what society and other people say, rather than make decisions based on internal, core belief. It lacks insight. Hence his thought process does not help matters in veering away from his core habits.

This does not mean he's evil, or a bad person. It is what it is. Yet this is his underlying motive. Hence you should not expect more from him.

If I have time, I'll come back and look at your placements and what you need.
The Following User Says Thank You to GemwDepth For This Useful Post:
Emeraldstar99 (11-21-2018)
Unread 11-21-2018, 12:13 AM

Hi Emeraldstar. Your synastry 4th House Scorpio Venus has no easy aspects from his planets: hence "is suffering". Your natal Venus is in your most private place inside. Venus is naturally at ease and comfortable--but yours gets no support from his powerful angular Saturn and Neptune. I didn't mean you were personally suffering. No problem with liking him; however not being able to let go can lead to suffering, if you try to maintain a long term romantic relationship with him.

Your Venus condition is mixed: in detriment in Scorpio, but comfortable in 4th House (correlates with 4th Sign Cancer). No major aspects to your natal Venus, so can benefit from a partner with planets in Sign aspect to your Scorpio Venus. For example, a partner with late Scorpio Mars (in your 5th House).

His 6th House Capricorn Moon and Venus are not attracted to your Sagittarius Sun and Moon.

Quote:
Hmmm, 56% sounds better than I thought. What do you mean with my venus suffering? Am I suffering for liking him or suffering for not being able to let go?

I would like to know if he has the potential to like me more than I do.

Last edited by comdoc; 11-21-2018 at 12:23 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to comdoc For This Useful Post:
Emeraldstar99 (11-21-2018)
Unread 11-21-2018, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Hi Emeraldstar. Your synastry 4th House Scorpio Venus has no easy aspects from his planets: hence "is suffering". Your natal Venus is in your most private place inside. Venus is naturally at ease and comfortable--but yours gets no support from his powerful angular Saturn and Neptune. I didn't mean you were personally suffering. No problem with liking him; however not being able to let go can lead to suffering, if you try to maintain a long term romantic relationship with him.

Your Venus condition is mixed: in detriment in Scorpio, but comfortable in 4th House (correlates with 4th Sign Cancer). No major aspects to your natal Venus, so can benefit from a partner with planets in Sign aspect to your Scorpio Venus. For example, a partner with late Scorpio Mars (in your 5th House).

His 6th House Capricorn Moon and Venus are not attracted to your Sagittarius Sun and Moon.
I see, that makes sense about my venus state. If he's not attracted to me or my loving nature... it can't be my status or money since we both lost status and money being together, and him losing a lot of money and many other things. Are you sure that the overlays has nothing about this?

Tags
feels, synastry