Is this relationship going to be long-term?

Emeraldstar99

I got caught up in a very sudden relationship with this colleague and I think all I did was making mistakes with him. I am too unstable and distrustful of him but I have done things with him that I never have done before with other guys. He's a real charmer and can charm the pants off of many women with his ways. Since the beginning, he was telling me he wanted to date me but I told him we could get ligther like FWB of something. He was quite clear with his words but I ignored. Things got awkward and awkward after that, like I was supressing my feelings too much because of fear of getting myself attached to him. He's my colleague and I need to keep a good coerxistence with him. He didn't want to hide his feelings for me and that bothered me a lil bit because the other people in the university could notice us easily and most is not approving of our relationship. It's getting me on trouble and can get my control anymore. He said he wants a serious relationship but I feel some distance with him due his work. As I said before, I get a lil distrustful. He was very protective of me, but I repressed that
He was trying to share his traumas like I did, but I repressed
He was romantic and I repressed that.

But I like him... unfortunately.. a lot. I already know this is not going to work.

He has Jupiter transiting his 7th house, and my Jupiter is going to get in the 5th in some weeks

In 11/13 he will get a Saturn conjunct Moon transit

In 12/19 (the day he was born) he will get a Saturn conjunct Venus transit

both transits are known of being Break up transits

Idk. But I am such a mess!

Overlays: Im the blue one female and he's the red
https://ibb.co/mr0ug9

Aspects table:
https://ibb.co/mdzO8p

Last edited:

ElenaJ

I don't see any strong contacts between these two charts, aside from mars with Uranus and Pluto, that are compelling physical attractions. Some nice mercury contacts, which is good to have but can help a friendship, and is not necessarily a romantic tie. Have you done a composite chart? Maybe you are being drawn in by his insistence and his words, more than anything else. Your fascination with him shows up in the Venus opposition to Neptune. Looking at the individual transits can show you easy or challenging times that each is going through, but they don't necessarily mean you and he together. If I were you I would keep my distance and let it cool off a bit and let the charmer talk but don't take him too seriously. There is always time in the future if you want to have a relationship with him, but once it's done it can't be undone, and if you work together things could get sticky.

MariaSanchezzz

I would recommend keeping things casual with anyone since Venus is currently retrograding... but theres not much going on with the chart. I even checked aspects to sun/moon midpoint which is very important for long term (many married couples have this aspect) but there is not a connection the midpoint.

Emeraldstar99

That relationship is ending bitterly. I'm afraid. He liked me a lot but I didn't trust him from the start, now things are bitter between us because of my acts