How to accurate D9 chart?

turkish girl

Is there a way to confirm my real D9 chart?My birth time changes 5 mins and therefore my D9 ascendant changes.Can a well knowledgeable vedic astrologer give me some tips to accurate my real D9 chart?Thanks in advance...

ANUP

Dear Friend

D-9 is called navamasa in vedic means nine division of lagna.
A navamsa is of 3.20 degree arc and it changes after 13.20 minutes.
First you should cast your natal chart accurately.Many astro softwares might draw the navamsa simultaneously.

Now if you want to fine tune your navamasa chart,for that first you must understand why you wanted to do so and you must understand the appliction of navamasa how it is used.There are 16 divisional charts and all have their different application for specific field.

One simple tip to correct navamasa,suppose if saturn is at 1 to 3 degree in any sign,and a person is unmarried, this saturn should be in 5th house in navamasa to cause a delay.There are many other directives to fine tune navamasa.

I will not write all things here on this forum.This can be misused.

-Anup
www.kascorner.com

turkish girl

Dear Friend

D-9 is called navamasa in vedic means nine division of lagna.
A navamsa is of 3.20 degree arc and it changes after 13.20 minutes.
First you should cast your natal chart accurately.Many astro softwares might draw the navamsa simultaneously.

Now if you want to fine tune your navamasa chart,for that first you must understand why you wanted to do so and you must understand the appliction of navamasa how it is used.There are 16 divisional charts and all have their different application for specific field.

One simple tip to correct navamasa,suppose if saturn is at 1 to 3 degree in any sign,and a person is unmarried, this saturn should be in 5th house in navamasa to cause a delay.There are many other directives to fine tune navamasa.

I will not write all things here on this forum.This can be misused.

-Anup
www.kascorner.com

Hello Anup,

Thanks for replying me.I wrote wrong though,it changes 10 mins.I am attaching charts here.One navamsa chart's ascendant is gemini,other's is cancer...So whole chart almost changes.
I know the meaning of navamsa chart.I want to have a better understanding of my possible relationships and marriage life and my bad luck in love...

Can you give me some tips to accurate which one is real navamsa of mine?

Attachments

• 7 15 pm.jpg
    7 15 pm.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 20
  • 7 25 pm.jpg
    7 25 pm.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 17

ANUP

See, without natal chart details, i can not give you proper navamasa.So if you are comfortable, you can pen down your birth detail,accordingly, i can tell you your real time nvamasa.Because, navamasa alone can not be rectified without natal chart houses and planets so we have to map back navamasa lords back to natal chart for for their interpretation.One thing more,you can not predict taking navamasa alone.D-9 is for spouce and over all life events.So picking wrong navamsa chart and without understanding it's application ,you might land in diverted reading.

-Anup
www.kascorner.com

turkish girl

See, without natal chart details, i can not give you proper navamasa.So if you are comfortable, you can pen down your birth detail,accordingly, i can tell you your real time nvamasa.Because, navamasa alone can not be rectified without natal chart houses and planets so we have to map back navamasa lords back to natal chart for for their interpretation.One thing more,you can not predict taking navamasa alone.D-9 is for spouce and over all life events.So picking wrong navamsa chart and without understanding it's application ,you might land in diverted reading.

-Anup
www.kascorner.com

Yes you are right both charts should be read.But i think i am done with my natal chart's reading this is why i am back of navamsa chart.

Here is my details:
28th jan 1994 turkey/istanbul 7:15-7:25 pm(i usually take 7 20 pm for my natal chart)

ANUP

I think you are of cancer ascendant.As per birth time given by you,your navamasa ascendant is pisces and not as you are mentioning.
The difference comes only due to ayanamsa being used while casting a chart.
So if you are of pisces navamsa, you are born with leadership qualities.You seems little religious and stubborn nature.Use your anger and energy in positive direction,will suits you much.

For more details you can contact me to learn advance portion of navamasa and other divisional charts.

-Anup
www,kascorner.com

turkish girl

I think you are of cancer ascendant.As per birth time given by you,your navamasa ascendant is pisces and not as you are mentioning.
The difference comes only due to ayanamsa being used while casting a chart.
So if you are of pisces navamsa, you are born with leadership qualities.You seems little religious and stubborn nature.Use your anger and energy in positive direction,will suits you much.

For more details you can contact me to learn advance portion of navamasa and other divisional charts.

-Anup
www,kascorner.com

Thank you for looking my chart.
Sorry but i do not show any cancer traits ,i always thought i am leo raising.How did you decide i am cancer ascendant?Plus if we take cancer ascendant then there is no explanation for my father's early death.I thought rahu sitting in 4th house makes that with leo raising.

Last edited:

ANUP

As per my system,taking birth time 7.25 pm and prior to it, your ascendant is cancer.Taking time as 7,27pm onwards your ascendant comes our leo.Now you are asking me how cancer sign ?

Perhaps you skipped or ignore ayanamsa part.

What is ayanamsa and how this helps for accurate reading?

This is advance portion which you might be even not interested.

If you are a leo born this does not mean you will be empowered with all of the leo traits.For that you have to dwelve deeper studying placement of ascendant,moon and sun in D-3 (dreshkon chart),D-9 (navamasa chart) and in D-30 (trimashamsa chart).The signs in which ascendant,moon and sun falls,their ruler decides the nature,traits of the person.

So total nine signs (three for each divisional chart) of D-3,D-9 and D-30,which will be occupied by ascendant,moon and sun.

Suppose your ascendant,moon and sun falls in in virgo, leo, and capricorn,cancer signs of these divisionals, then we will say,you have brilliant mind (mercury ,ruler of virgo),have leadership qualities (leo sign) and you have sharp memory (capricorn) ,sensitive or emotional being in cancer.

These are very important factors.You can not judge simply from natal chart that if your ascendant is leo,then all traits will comprise in you of leo.

This is misconception in general for modern astrology.

In ancient astrology which is arround 5000 years old,have descirbed it accurately explaining importance of divisional charts.These helps to rectify a natal chart birth time upto seconds.Past events of life are also important while rectifying birth time.

I have stretched this subject a little longer,may be you could grasp this part or not,that is upto you.

Let me know when your father died,i mean month and year, this will surely fix your ascendant as this should reflect in your chart and in D-10..!!

-Anup
www,kascorner.com

turkish girl

As per my system,taking birth time 7.25 pm and prior to it, your ascendant is cancer.Taking time as 7,27pm onwards your ascendant comes our leo.Now you are asking me how cancer sign ?

Perhaps you skipped or ignore ayanamsa part.

What is ayanamsa and how this helps for accurate reading?

This is advance portion which you might be even not interested.

If you are a leo born this does not mean you will be empowered with all of the leo traits.For that you have to dwelve deeper studying placement of ascendant,moon and sun in D-3 (dreshkon chart),D-9 (navamasa chart) and in D-30 (trimashamsa chart).The signs in which ascendant,moon and sun falls,their ruler decides the nature,traits of the person.

So total nine signs (three for each divisional chart) of D-3,D-9 and D-30,which will be occupied by ascendant,moon and sun.

Suppose your ascendant,moon and sun falls in in virgo, leo, and capricorn,cancer signs of these divisionals, then we will say,you have brilliant mind (mercury ,ruler of virgo),have leadership qualities (leo sign) and you have sharp memory (capricorn) ,sensitive or emotional being in cancer.

These are very important factors.You can not judge simply from natal chart that if your ascendant is leo,then all traits will comprise in you of leo.

This is misconception in general for modern astrology.

In ancient astrology which is arround 5000 years old,have descirbed it accurately explaining importance of divisional charts.These helps to rectify a natal chart birth time upto seconds.Past events of life are also important while rectifying birth time.

I have stretched this subject a little longer,may be you could grasp this part or not,that is upto you.

Let me know when your father died,i mean month and year, this will surely fix your ascendant as this should reflect in your chart and in D-10..!!

-Anup
www,kascorner.com

Wow how detailed explanation..Thank you!!
And thank you for your time again..

I have chosen hindu/lahiri 0.53 diff fagan part but i don't know why it did not work.I know the difference for calculating degrees.

I did not know i should have looked D3 and D30 as well..Thanks for information.

My father has died on 10th June 2000 approximately at 10-11 am if i am not mistaken..
Can you share with me which steps you take while accurating it?Looking dashas or transits i mean whatever..

Last edited:

ANUP

So you are using lahiri ayanamsa.
That why you are getting leo ascendant.
Obviously,this is not your mistake.

This should also be cross checked with your father's death as well.
But cancer lagna is doing justice to this event.

I confirm with my ayanmasa that your ascendant is cancer.
I am using krushna ayanmasa and it is very very accurate.
If you can modify ayanmasa,add 24th february 366AD to get
the accurate chart.

-Anup
www.kascorner.com

turkish girl

So you are using lahiri ayanamsa.
That why you are getting leo ascendant.
Obviously,this is not your mistake.

This should also be cross checked with your father's death as well.
But cancer lagna is doing justice to this event.

I confirm with my ayanmasa that your ascendant is cancer.
I am using krushna ayanmasa and it is very very accurate.
If you can modify ayanmasa,add 24th february 366AD to get
the accurate chart.

-Anup
www.kascorner.com

Thank you Anup very much.

Can you post me the chart I mean which you consider the correct chart for me?
Thank u again

ANUP

I can not post your chart in open forum.

Write down your email,i will try to send the snapshot of your chart.

And if you want to learn advance portion of astrology, you can also do so.

-Anup
www.kascorner.com