Will I be a Millionaire?

Karmic Kid

So right now I'm in prospect of starting up a little business (like a B'n'b, Motel or something) and I'm wondering what the planets have in store for me if I do venture out into this path. My future seems pretty bleak at the moment since I've kind of put my education on hold, indefinitely speaking. So I'm kinda banking on the fact that this may be my college-drop-out-turned-millionaire moment :lol:

Oh and I apologize for the Clickbait-ey title haha.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_kiddo.76624.6791.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_kiddo.76624.6791.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 74
  • astro_w2gw_01_kiddo.76428.12521.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_kiddo.76428.12521.gif
    49.3 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

katydid

what time is it? Adventure time!!!!:sideways: I love that show...

OK. The ruler of your 2nd, Pluto, is soon to be plowing through your Capricorn stellium. And it is all in the 4th, of home based businesses.

So you might be on to something. But don't bite off more than you can chew. Can you avoid putting too much money in to it at first?

If it is most time and effort, than I say YES.

blackbery

Hi there,

There is good possibility for great wealth in your chart with that Pluto h2 aspects and that packed stellium in 4th house.
So real estate is good business opportunity for you.

Just keep track of when Mercury RX so NOT to sign contracts at that time.

Hoping to become a millionaire one day too!:happy::happy::happy:

So right now I'm in prospect of starting up a little business (like a B'n'b, Motel or something) and I'm wondering what the planets have in store for me if I do venture out into this path. My future seems pretty bleak at the moment since I've kind of put my education on hold, indefinitely speaking. So I'm kinda banking on the fact that this may be my college-drop-out-turned-millionaire moment :lol:

JUPITERASC

HOUSES OF WEALTH discussion thread :smile:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49941

The 2nd house is the first house that most people aware of it importance in term of possessions and attitude toward money etc in a lower level. In higher level, 2nd hous also represents our personal values such as self-esteem etc.

The sign, ruler of the 2nd house' cusp, the ruler's location in the chart, for and against aspects from other planets are some basic cues.

2nd house represents how a native spends and save money and what kind of things this individual treasure the most. For example, ruler of the 2nd house in 2nd house, the native has stronger than usual urge to acquire security in both material or/ and spiritual.

In positive way, ruler in his own house has the greatest power, in 2nd house will motivate this native to learn the skill to earn stable income and even motivate other people to do the same.

In a negative way, this native can become overindulgent, desire for possessions, luxury, money and a life of ease can also blind this person and therefore as an obstacle this person may have difficulty to reach spiritual enlightenment.

However, what sorts of things this native really treasures about will depending on the planet/s in the house and sign as well as the aspects with other planets and the native's overall personality. After all, 2nd house is only 1/12 part of a person. We should also remeber current attitude and trends are also depending on the planteary period at the time.

Well, 2nd house is house of Material Wealth.

Spirit is 8th house. 2nd to 8th = 9th house is Spiritual Wealth.

9th house stands for religion and higher form of learning.

Partner/Spouse is 7th house. 8th house represents partner's money and joint finances.

CapAquaPis

29' Cancer - the Millionaire's degree in the OP's natal chart 10th house/MC - is this a positive/benefic trait? MC mode is 19' Cancer, not too far from clinching his goals. An indicator of a pretty good (if not super-successful) life in finances, income and wealth.

aquarius7000

Hi,

If you want an honest answer, NO, business is absolutely not your forte.

Let us look at all the houses one usually does when it comes to business.

2nd house, personal finances and return on investment, ruler is Mars (per traditional Astrology), which is in its debility in Libra - the opposite lying sign to its dignity (Aries).

8th house, loans from banks, investments by others (like business partners or marriage partner), ruler is Venus, in Aquarius, so no dignity again

10th house, career and business, is in Cancer and its ruler, the Moon, is in Pisces. Again, not really that fortunate for business.

Pluto in the 2nd house shows an inherent fear of losing all one's money, and often also means that the person could be prone to patterns of extreme splurge and thrift.

ANUP

Start from the begining dear.
Your planet's position does not show any magic as such.Even your mercury which controls your career is spoiled.I know i am not writing something which can bring you a smile.You can fect a job soon so better do your action.Things will be better very soon.

Anup
www.kascorner.com

ashriia

I think this business idea is fitting to your natal placements and prominent 4th. Also cancer MC, 4th ruler in 6th.

The only problem I see is neptune ruler of moon conjunct the IC, with mercury right beside it. Just be careful in your business dealings/particularly in joint business ventures. Neptune in the 4th, is a tricky placement, and natives can be taken advantage of in some form, esp within the home. With saturn ruling the IC, and neptune there. Upkeep of any property is paramount!!! Since water damage can result.
you also have a lucky chart. jupiter is conjunct uranus and ruler of 8th is also in the 4th with uranus. = Sudden luck. But pluto in the 2nd, can lead to extreme reversals in income, so play it safe, have concrete plans, and don't open a business during mercury retrograde, nor venus retrograde.
mercury rx is coming on august 13th.

Karmic Kid

Fun fact : Clickbait WORKS.

My lawdie didn't expect to see this many replies! O_O

@katydid
Definitely such a crazy and colourful show to watch :D
Oh man I wasn't even aware that something so major is coming to my chart and, by the looks of it, it's gunna affect me for a LOOONG time too. :O What else do you think will come of this transit once it hits? Since I've read pluto ain't too pretty when it does >.< I just hope this little Pluto bestows atleast some of his 2nd house blessings upon me during that period.
With a bit of reflection I am pretty guilty for counting my chickens before they even hatch AND being new to this whole business mumbo-jumbo I shall definitely have to keep this in mind when moving forward. Right now the only thing I'm going to be majorly spending on is for the land, but my estimates for the actual construction and everything will be in no less than 1.5 years since I'm still saving up for it.
...Wooo this totally gets me fired up!

@Appleo
Said to make a person lazy... and I have to say I don't disagree xP

@blackbery
Yaayy Even the tiniest sliver of hope of a bomb-as future gives me life :D
Omg thanks for the heads up. Just realized that we could potentially be signing the land title transfer during this Mercury R :OOO so now Imma make sure we wait for it to pass before we do.
Yes yes yes! When there's a will there's a way :D I'll be watching out for your name on the Forbes list too! Hahaha.

@JUPITERASC
Nice read! Totally makes one question if trying to gain material wealth goes against attaining spiritual "enlightenment" since it'd be weighting you down. Like what's the point of acquiring all of this only for you to realize, down the road, it wouldn't even matter. Of course the only reconciliation this has is if one uses their wealth for the betterment of humanity, but even then that would mean you'd need atleast one more life dedicated to journeying inward for true "enlightenment" - IF you believe in that; then again, why not try achieve both in this life? Though by the looks of it, my chart doesn't scream enlightenment is coming anytime soon huhuhu :crying:

@CapAquaPis
I truly, from the bottom of my heart, hope this aspect still applies to me! xP

@aquarius7000
Hello! When taken at that perspective it does look quite nasty :sick:. And they definitely bring up my fears on starting this project of mine. These two-sides of a coin are the reasons why I posted this thread and though I love hearing all the positive things, I understand there is also the need to take in what could go wrong during this venture. When it comes down to it I guess I'll have to take my chances but either way I hope I can learn something from it! Thank you for your honest opinion and I shall be extra cautious knowing that there are astrological chances for things to go wrong :)

P.S. May I ask what other career alternatives do you think I can go into if business doesn't look like a very viable area for me?

P. P. S. What a lovely yet heartbreaking sentiment; knowing there are kids out there without a home or family who loves them :'c. I've made the choice to not have children of my own but definitely want to adopt a some children once I'm financially stable... and maybe rich since adoption is pretty darn bank-breaking xP Hopefully I, too, can spread the love :joyful:

@ANUP
Hey ANUP! Though obviously not thrilled with the news I'm still happy to get your insight :) I can attest to the fact I'm pretty spoiled and maybe my Mercury has a lot to do with it! If that's what you mean by spoiled atleast. If you mean spoiled as in: damaged or in pretty bad shape I guess that's even worse considering it's going to affect me even on whatever path I chose! Hahahaha, Oh well maybe it's my karma... But here's to hoping for breaking out of its clutches :D Oh and I'll be moving to another country pretty soon so maybe things are about to get better ^^

@ ashriia
I've had this idea way before I consulted astrology about it and now kind of seeing it being somewhat supported by my chart it's making me crazy enthusiastic about it! Your warnings are especially apt since the land I'm purchasing has a river right next to it :surprised: so I have to keep that in check. I also worry about my "partnership" with my brother since he's going to be a main investor in all of this and the only one aside from my mum... So another warning aptly prescribing of what is to come. *shiver* But tbh I think I might be the one taking advantage of him at this point as, though my terms with him are pretty generous, it is way less than what he would be getting if I gave a shareholder status. This is because his recent business investments have been pretty questionable and I've decided I wouldn't want to work with him since his vision has proven to be pretty short sighted (hence the reason why he even agreed to our terms in the first place). Looks like this has a high chance of biting me in the butt. -_-

Ooo sudden luck sounds fun! Do you think, if paired with my sun and moon in the 5th, I might be one of the lucky ones to win ze jackpot?! hahaha maybe I should start off by buying a ticket first :w00t: One can only dream. Shall certainly look out for them pesky retrogrades. :)

Thank you everyone for sharing your wisdom! ^_^

aquarius7000

@aquarius7000
...P.S. May I ask what other career alternatives do you think I can go into if business doesn't look like a very viable area for me?...
Hi again,

I go by traditional rulerships of signs and so we need to look at career house, tenth, in connection with the money house, second, both of which I have already explained.

Your tenth house is ruled by the Moon and your Moon is in the 5th house (creative pursuits) and in a trine to your career axis. Have you ever thought of drama/ acting? Sounds a little far-fetched perhaps, but you could have a knack for it. Also, since your career axis in Cancer and its ruler is in Pisces, you really might want to get into a social/charity organizations, or start one of your own. Cancer and Pisces, both have very nurturing qualities. You also have a LOT of Aquarius, and that is also a sign given to joining or working in groups. Adopting a child is a very noble deed. Hopefully you will do it. You are already on the right path/

Given that your ruler of the money house, Mars, is in the 12th and debilitated, you should really avoid mingling your finances with those of a partner's (Mars rules your 7th house also). You could be in for a rude shock. Keep your finances separate always and try not to enter in to a commercial venture with anyone. Also, given that Mars in in the 12th house, try to avoid the desire to make a quick buck or don't allow yourself to be tempted by anything shady. Can land you into quite a bit of trouble.

muchacho

10th house in cancer and b'n'b or motel sounds like a good match.