Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Solar returns

Solar returns Talk about your experience with solar returns in predictive astrology.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 08-30-2016, 12:45 PM
Deirdre's Avatar
Deirdre Deirdre is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 680
STellium in 12th?

im 33 now.

every year I usually look at my solar return to see if something pops out.

Im not that good, still a newbie so if someone would like to see it, i would be very happy.

lOOKING AT IT---- it concerns me that a bunch of planets in the 12th. by 12th having to do with isolation, institutions, betrayal, self-undoing...and also we see that the ASC ruler is there too right at the end of it. so still showing that my energies will be focused on the 12th...
12thR - Mercury will also be there - conjunct with Venus, the ruler of the 2nd.

Also, look at the Uranus in the 7th... in fact my relationship has been passing through some serious concerns...we are struggling yes.

I see also Pluto in the 4th falling into my natal 4th...changes in my surroudings? at home?



Here it is my SR:

https://postimg.org/image/3z5ijerkz/


THANK YOU


Last edited by Deirdre; 10-02-2016 at 06:24 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 09-04-2016, 06:18 PM
Deirdre's Avatar
Deirdre Deirdre is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 680
Re: Today its my Birthday

IM SO SORRY!

i didnt knew that the img wasnt visible.

I hope this time i get it right:


Last edited by Deirdre; 09-05-2016 at 04:14 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 09-04-2016, 06:25 PM
Deirdre's Avatar
Deirdre Deirdre is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 680
Re: Today its my Birthday

i cant seem to find a way to put the image here , or the link. astro.com link expires....
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 09-04-2016, 06:29 PM
Isa Isa is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 59
Put the chart on imgur.com

We'll have the exact same SR. Hoping someone answers this thread.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Isa For This Useful Post:
Deirdre (09-11-2016)
  #5  
Unread 09-05-2016, 10:15 AM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,098
Re: Today its my Birthday

Happy Birthday!!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Abby83 For This Useful Post:
Deirdre (09-11-2016)
  #6  
Unread 09-05-2016, 04:08 PM
Deirdre's Avatar
Deirdre Deirdre is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 680
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isa View Post
Put the chart on imgur.com

We'll have the exact same SR. Hoping someone answers this thread.
Thank u Isa
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 09-05-2016, 04:11 PM
Deirdre's Avatar
Deirdre Deirdre is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 680
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
Happy Birthday!!
Thank u Abby
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 09-05-2016, 04:18 PM
Deirdre's Avatar
Deirdre Deirdre is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 680
Re: Today its my Birthday

https://postimg.org/image/3z5ijerkz/
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 09-05-2016, 04:22 PM
Deirdre's Avatar
Deirdre Deirdre is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 680
Re: Today its my Birthday

https://postimg.org/image/7lvi38ryr/
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 09-05-2016, 05:19 PM
Kannon's Avatar
Kannon Kannon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 1,105
Re: Today its my Birthday

Happy Birthday
__________________
Kannon McAfee - The declinations guy
Expert birth chart rectification
Rising sign descriptions
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kannon For This Useful Post:
Deirdre (09-11-2016)
  #11  
Unread 09-07-2016, 09:17 PM
Mermaid Mermaid is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 179
Re: Today its my Birthday

I guess all SR experts run away!!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mermaid For This Useful Post:
Deirdre (09-11-2016)
  #12  
Unread 09-08-2016, 06:19 AM
Deirdre's Avatar
Deirdre Deirdre is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 680
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mermaid View Post
I guess all SR experts run away!!
I guess im a ' killer thread'...��
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 09-08-2016, 06:32 AM
Mermaid Mermaid is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deirdre View Post
I guess im a ' killer thread'...��
Hehe, noooo!
I've also been waiting for any comments for my SR, because my birthday is in 2 weeks 😊
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mermaid For This Useful Post:
Deirdre (09-11-2016)
  #14  
Unread 09-08-2016, 06:39 AM
Deirdre's Avatar
Deirdre Deirdre is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 680
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mermaid View Post
Hehe, noooo!
I've also been waiting for any comments for my SR, because my birthday is in 2 weeks ��
�� let's wait then. There are some themes that are more replied than others. Horary for example has many views and replies always. SR's not that much from what ive seen here.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 09-08-2016, 06:40 AM
Mermaid Mermaid is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deirdre View Post
�� let's wait then. There are some themes that are more replied than others. Horary for example has many views and replies always. SR's not that much from what ive seen here.
Yes, horary is amazingly fast! Congrats to them!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mermaid For This Useful Post:
Deirdre (09-11-2016)
  #16  
Unread 09-13-2016, 05:42 PM
Isa Isa is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 59
Re: Today its my Birthday

Bump! Anyone?
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 09-14-2016, 06:25 AM
Deirdre's Avatar
Deirdre Deirdre is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 680
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isa View Post
Bump! Anyone?
Seems not... ��
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 10-02-2016, 06:23 PM
Deirdre's Avatar
Deirdre Deirdre is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 680
Re: Today its my Birthday

anyone please ?
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 10-04-2016, 10:21 PM
GPrincess's Avatar
GPrincess GPrincess is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Neptune Land!
Posts: 258
Re: Today its my Birthday

Ok let me see what i can tell you... this will be a difficult year...a too tired one.. you will have some quarrels maybe over the family for economical issues..You will be holding to yourself and do not talk easy with people...kind of an introvert.. Health issues may be a problem..mental health etc. The stellium on the 12th shows of a spiritual year...an important one i would say for your inner self. The planets in there show the energies that will occur in this. With Moon i Cancer and in the 10th house family issues will change. You will be too emotional and you will earn credit for your actions that have to do with the family or work maybe. You may ..make a secret realationship maybe..Venus on the 12th house the house of secrets. Uranus on the 7th?.......A possible DIVORCE....the thing that your solar return houses fall into the same natal houses...is a sign that your natal chart will go active! With Pluto on your 4th house...the divorce is even more possible... I hope everything turns out good for you...and remember that everything is happening for a reason...a better one from my ''ALWAYS'' point of view~!
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 10-05-2016, 07:49 PM
Deirdre's Avatar
Deirdre Deirdre is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 680
Quote:
Originally Posted by GPrincess View Post
Ok let me see what i can tell you... this will be a difficult year...a too tired one.. you will have some quarrels maybe over the family for economical issues..You will be holding to yourself and do not talk easy with people...kind of an introvert.. Health issues may be a problem..mental health etc. The stellium on the 12th shows of a spiritual year...an important one i would say for your inner self. The planets in there show the energies that will occur in this. With Moon i Cancer and in the 10th house family issues will change. You will be too emotional and you will earn credit for your actions that have to do with the family or work maybe. You may ..make a secret realationship maybe..Venus on the 12th house the house of secrets. Uranus on the 7th?.......A possible DIVORCE....the thing that your solar return houses fall into the same natal houses...is a sign that your natal chart will go active! With Pluto on your 4th house...the divorce is even more possible... I hope everything turns out good for you...and remember that everything is happening for a reason...a better one from my ''ALWAYS'' point of view~!
Gprincess thank u so much for replying! You.re very kind.
Dont worry...i expected some of those things appearing. Thr part of health. The part of possible break too. Thise are things we already talked about in that other thread.
Spiritual themes are good though. Its said that difficult years bring spiritual awakening . Im already seeing people complimment my work and my professional ethics.
Overall you nailed it. I hope that no secret affairs though...its not my way of being.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Unread 10-06-2016, 01:01 PM
GPrincess's Avatar
GPrincess GPrincess is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Neptune Land!
Posts: 258
Re: Today its my Birthday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deirdre View Post
Gprincess thank u so much for replying! You.re very kind.
Dont worry...i expected some of those things appearing. Thr part of health. The part of possible break too. Thise are things we already talked about in that other thread.
Spiritual themes are good though. Its said that difficult years bring spiritual awakening . Im already seeing people complimment my work and my professional ethics.
Overall you nailed it. I hope that no secret affairs though...its not my way of being.
Solar returns only show tendency so all of these things are only possible to happen. The universe has spoken hahahaha I am pretty sure everything will turn out beautifully...About the divorce thing. It also says that if the divorce is not shown in the natal chart then it will not happen Happy i could help!
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Unread 10-10-2016, 09:34 PM
Isa Isa is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 59
Re: Today its my Birthday

Deirdre, please update us If anything happens
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Unread 09-03-2017, 01:42 PM
Deirdre's Avatar
Deirdre Deirdre is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 680
Re: Today its my Birthday

Hi

Well to update ita true. 2016 was a bit easier and u were right GpPrincess..
.focused on getting better and spiritually focused.

The part of a secret affair was also true it did came true. Although I never thought possible.

2017 has been terrible in all areas.till now it has been probably the worst year of my life.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Unread 09-03-2017, 02:16 PM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,098
Re: Today its my Birthday

Thanks for the update. I hope the following year will be much better for you ❤️😊.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Unread 09-03-2017, 04:30 PM
Deirdre's Avatar
Deirdre Deirdre is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 680
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
Thanks for the update. I hope the following year will be much better for you ❤️��.
Thank u so much ❤
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
birthday, today

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 12:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.