Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Unread 09-05-2016, 01:13 AM

Re: Best virgo compatibility

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibylline View Post
What's my answer?
U said he prefers fire and not earth and water. If he is venus in leo, that makes sense.

Unread 09-05-2016, 01:29 AM
Banned

Virgos need temptations! I mean, they mean big-business regarding sex. They are very productive. Trustful too! They can rely hard. Trust me.
Virgos need trust! Dont go into relationships without preparation. Virgos are like a ray of light.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Retro For This Useful Post:
Abby83 (09-05-2016), Mermaid (09-05-2016)
Unread 09-05-2016, 01:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
U said he prefers fire and not earth and water. If he is venus in leo, that makes sense.
Oh, I meant it wouldn't work out too well because he'd push them away with his antics and/or he'd bore of them. The traits he claims to like are actually more in line with Earth/Fire but I doubt he knows what he prefers.
The Following User Says Thank You to sibylline For This Useful Post:
Abby83 (09-05-2016)
Unread 09-05-2016, 01:55 AM
Banned

I'm laughing at Virgos holding out. Not the ones I've known, one losing her virginity at 15 and a Virgo man pretty much the same. So, no, don't co fuse reality with folklore.

I am a Scorpio and attracted to a Virgo man, but there is no Venus Mars link.

Could any of the more experienced astrologers please give me some clue to the limitations this places on us?

Thank you all.
The Following User Says Thank You to katem For This Useful Post:
Abby83 (09-05-2016)
Unread 09-05-2016, 04:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddity View Post
Find someone with whom you've got a moon-Venus conjunction.

That often works out quite, quite well.
Yeah? I have this
Unread 09-05-2016, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katem View Post
I'm laughing at Virgos holding out. Not the ones I've known, one losing her virginity at 15 and a Virgo man pretty much the same. So, no, don't co fuse reality with folklore.

I am a Scorpio and attracted to a Virgo man, but there is no Venus Mars link.

Could any of the more experienced astrologers please give me some clue to the limitations this places on us?

Thank you all.
Hello Katem,

You need to start a thread with the synastry attached.
Unread 09-05-2016, 10:06 AM

Embodiment of Virgo/Scorpio delicious!
Unread 09-05-2016, 10:13 AM

Really? Who would have guessed. They apparently have more of a friendship relationship. He appears more of the virgo type and she the scorpio.
Unread 09-05-2016, 10:18 AM

Ryan has a Virgo Ascendant that's why he appears Virgo. He is a New Moon Scorpio.
Unread 09-05-2016, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theV View Post
Ryan has a Virgo Ascendant that's why he appears Virgo. He is a New Moon Scorpio.
Yeah he does have that look.

The woman is a sun in virgo but is quite self absorbed in the 1st house, among other placements.
Unread 09-05-2016, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Yeah he does have that look.

The woman is a sun in virgo but is quite self absorbed in the 1st house, among other placements.
It is nice you noticed that. Blake Lively has in fact a packed 8th house with Harmonic planets. Packed 8th house like Nicole Kidman which makes her self absorbed and controlled. It also makes her attracted to Scorpios she dated a scorpio before marrying to Ryan as Nicole kidman married a scorpio too.

There are Karmic connection between the two:

Ryan Reynolds harmonic sun in pisces opposite Blake stellium in Virgo.
Ryan Reynolds harmonic Sun in Aries conjunct her Node.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lack-lively.jpg (58.0 KB, 6 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to theV For This Useful Post:
Abby83 (09-05-2016)
Unread 09-05-2016, 10:42 AM

And he he his natal Sun opposite her Harmonic node in taurus. A lot of connection between them too.
Abby83 (09-05-2016)
Unread 09-05-2016, 10:46 AM

It's good to see u know so much about the harmonics.

For me, I'm just happy to see a celebrity couple who are together more because of friendship rather than media attention or sex. I think they are a good role model.
Unread 09-05-2016, 10:47 AM

Quote:
It's good to see u know so much about the harmonics.

For me, I'm just happy to see a celebrity couple who are together more because of friendship rather than media attention or sex. I think they are a good role model.
They sounds like a good couple indeed.
Unread 09-05-2016, 01:31 PM

Quote:
It is nice you noticed that. Blake Lively has in fact a packed 8th house with Harmonic planets. Packed 8th house like Nicole Kidman which makes her self absorbed and controlled. It also makes her attracted to Scorpios she dated a scorpio before marrying to Ryan as Nicole kidman married a scorpio too.

V, what website do you use to generate harmonic charts?

Also, I have noticed among me and my other Virgo friends that we are either most frustrated or have the most communication issues with Fire Rising signs early on.
The Following User Says Thank You to astrobunny For This Useful Post:
Abby83 (09-05-2016)
Unread 09-05-2016, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrobunny View Post
V, what website do you use to generate harmonic charts?

Also, I have noticed among me and my other Virgo friends that we are either most frustrated or have the most communication issues with Fire Rising signs early on.
I use solargold fire.
Unread 09-05-2016, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Blaze -

What's your sun sign and what's your asc ruler and what sign?

My asc is scorpio and I see myself as being both pluto in libra/scorpio and mars in virgo. I toss between being the intense seductress and the virgin. The virgin is better though because u don't have to do as much work and attract all those guys who cant wait to pop your cherry. I will admit, I haven't been that venus in virgo since my late teenage yrs but I most definitely miss it. I have mercury and sun in libra which goes well will gemini, but not much physical or seriousness there.
Sun sign = Cancer. Moon = Leo.

My ascendant is Taurus with it's ruler in Gemini, disposed by Mercury who is in dignity, but too close to the sun so it looses points in my book. My Sun is also sextile my ascendant.

And with those planet placements you'd do well with an earthly Gemini, imo. One with Sun and Mercury in Gemini and Venus and or Mars in Taurus.
Unread 09-05-2016, 03:28 PM

Interesting topic! I am Virgo (Sun, Moon, Mars) with Leo rising. I like Capricorns when it comes to stability and clearness. I can rely on them...but there is no passion! I need passion..of Scorpio. But they are too secretive and even manipulative. I think perfect for Virgo would be something between Scorpio and Capricorn.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mermaid For This Useful Post:
Abby83 (09-06-2016)
Unread 09-05-2016, 03:34 PM

@Abby, is this thread about you? You're not Virgo Sun in Western...or are you concerned about your Virgo planets?

And what do you mean by "intensity"?

Quote:

How did you decide which Harmonic charts to use and why did you use 7th for her and 5th for him?
Unread 09-05-2016, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibylline View Post

How did you decide which Harmonic charts to use and why did you use 7th for her and 5th for him?
Abby made the chart about me -kidding-

The 12th harmonic are always a must. In addition to the harmonic, we use the date of birth. She was born during 25 2+5=7, and he was born 23 2+3=5.
sibylline (09-05-2016)
Unread 09-05-2016, 03:57 PM

With the OP, putting so much focus on food is kind of silly. A competent adult should be able to manage themselves without confounding factors (money, etc) and people with different dietary needs and wants should be able to get along as neither decides to be an ******* about it.

Most important thing for neurotic people though is to be with people who do not reflect their neuroticism back at them. So, while other chart factors would be involved, I'm thinking Taurus, Leo, even Sagittarius, etc.
Unread 09-05-2016, 06:55 PM

Compatibilty cannot be assessed by simply saying one sign is good for another. If this were so, there would be no need for drawing natal charts and no need or benefit to astrology that operated above the understanding ability of elementary school children.

I have been doing astrology for 50 years and I specialize in relationships. I have seen that the general rules that teach that "Earth and Water signs are best with other Earth signs or Water signs" and "Fire and Air signs being compatible with other Air or Fire Signs" are so general as to be useless. I have seen some of this type of compatibility showing up with the Rising signs in long-standing relationships but I have nor seen it hold any water for Sun signs.

What I have seen is that the composite chart is the best predictor of longevity - and I would assume that means best indicator of compatibility as most people understand it. Synastry can give important clues to the specific dynamics that cause friction or dissatisfaction (and what can be done about them) and areas of harmony and ease. But it will not predict if the two individuals will stick it out over the long haul.

I have seen many, many long standing (30 years+) marriages that appear to be healthy relationships where the Sun signs of the two partners were in consecutive Sun signs. This tends to produce a composite chart with a stellium of the personal planets which, if it is well aspected, is a very positive indicator of attraction and longevity. There are about 3 other aspects in the composite that come up again and again in long-lasting marriages.

Barb at thelivingsky@wordpress.com

Last edited by thelivingsky; 09-05-2016 at 06:57 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to thelivingsky For This Useful Post:
Mermaid (09-05-2016)
Unread 09-06-2016, 12:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
Sun sign = Cancer. Moon = Leo.

My ascendant is Taurus with it's ruler in Gemini, disposed by Mercury who is in dignity, but too close to the sun so it looses points in my book. My Sun is also sextile my ascendant.

And with those planet placements you'd do well with an earthly Gemini, imo. One with Sun and Mercury in Gemini and Venus and or Mars in Taurus.
Lol. Almost all guys out there treat me really well with respect and the only one guy who treated me lower than low was a sun mercury in gemini and venus and mars in Taurus.

Siby - Yes I made the thread for theV.

Seriously though, I cant actually remember 'WHY' I started the thread. It must have been to do with my curiosity about my virgo planets. Either way, my curiosity has been answered well.

Actually now I just realised I started the thread cos I was thinking about how my husband and I are virgo in my natal yet we become scorpionic some times.

Last edited by Abby83; 09-06-2016 at 12:49 AM.
Unread 09-06-2016, 12:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by graay ghost View Post
With the OP, putting so much focus on food is kind of silly. A competent adult should be able to manage themselves without confounding factors (money, etc) and people with different dietary needs and wants should be able to get along as neither decides to be an ******* about it.

Most important thing for neurotic people though is to be with people who do not reflect their neuroticism back at them. So, while other chart factors would be involved, I'm thinking Taurus, Leo, even Sagittarius, etc.
I find the first paragraph offensive. Not everyone can control how they are. Some ppl have really sensitive bodies and stomachs and cant do much about it and yes, in my case, lots of ppl make fun of me because of it. I am someone who has special dietary needs and maybe it's a woman thing but ppl most definitely don't respect it and say things like 'ooo she's special.' Just like all those ppl who have no care for ppl who are sick. Whenever I'm out in public eating places socially I find I'm forever pushed to eat more than I can and to eat things that make me feel sick and if I cant eat it I'm labelled as 'paranoid' or having an eating disorder. I didn't choose to be this way, I'm born this way.

I do however agree with what u say about the neurotic compatibility.
Unread 09-06-2016, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelivingsky View Post
Compatibilty cannot be assessed by simply saying one sign is good for another. If this were so, there would be no need for drawing natal charts and no need or benefit to astrology that operated above the understanding ability of elementary school children.

I have been doing astrology for 50 years and I specialize in relationships. I have seen that the general rules that teach that "Earth and Water signs are best with other Earth signs or Water signs" and "Fire and Air signs being compatible with other Air or Fire Signs" are so general as to be useless. I have seen some of this type of compatibility showing up with the Rising signs in long-standing relationships but I have nor seen it hold any water for Sun signs.

What I have seen is that the composite chart is the best predictor of longevity - and I would assume that means best indicator of compatibility as most people understand it. Synastry can give important clues to the specific dynamics that cause friction or dissatisfaction (and what can be done about them) and areas of harmony and ease. But it will not predict if the two individuals will stick it out over the long haul.

I have seen many, many long standing (30 years+) marriages that appear to be healthy relationships where the Sun signs of the two partners were in consecutive Sun signs. This tends to produce a composite chart with a stellium of the personal planets which, if it is well aspected, is a very positive indicator of attraction and longevity. There are about 3 other aspects in the composite that come up again and again in long-lasting marriages.

Barb at thelivingsky@wordpress.com
You shud see my chart with my husband then. I've never paid much attention to composites.

Tags
compatibility, virgo