Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Transits

Transits Transits are the most used predictive astrology technique. This sub-board is dedicated to them.

Unread 08-21-2015, 07:19 PM

Re: How are you feeling Virgos,Gemini,Saggy,Pisces?

Im a virgo rising (midheaven in Gemini) and sagittarius moon - this year has been difficult for me too, especially when saturn went into sagittarius (my moon and 2 slower planets are in sagittarius). Marital issues, both kids left for college and needed care for my toddler, we moved to a new city and into a home which needed a bunch of repairs. I actually quit my job recently too. Its been crazy!!!!!! I commiserate.

The Following User Says Thank You to Rosaroo11 For This Useful Post:
theV (08-22-2015)
Unread 08-22-2015, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theV View Post
Yes,As I see those are difficult transit to handle.You already have some complex and notable position and aspects which make it more difficult.There is a private person in you from what I observe. Eighth house Sun and Fourth house Moon are deep,emotional places.You have all your inner planet in these two.

Saturn transit MC/IC is troubling to the house and career.My saturn conjunct my moon proved to be troublesome with the death in female relative and moving to college.Saturn opposite to moon/mars could hinder and limit the fiery energy and the impulsiveness of your emotions,and slow you down.
Yes, I am a very private person. I do think the 8th house and 4th house placements play a part in how intense it has been.

Saturn transiting my MC is probably the toughest Saturn transit I've had so far. There's been event after event, along with the health issues I'm dealing with. It's definitely affecting my career, public image and family life. It's safe to say that Saturn has succeeded in slowing me down quite a bit. I think that my dream career that I went to school for and worked in before Saturn hit my MC is not going to happen. But I do think there's an opportunity to build a new one that doesn't affect my body and health so adversely.

I should also mention that my natal Pluto in Scorpio is conjunct my MC in Scorpio, on the 10th house side. That probably has to do with why this Saturn transit is hitting especially hard.

Last edited by Stubborn Virgo; 08-22-2015 at 01:57 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stubborn Virgo For This Useful Post:
theV (08-22-2015)
Unread 08-22-2015, 08:00 AM

My moon is conjunct Ascendant in Sag and my MC in Virgo.

Saturn's hit my Moon/Asc twice already and neither experience was pleasant. I've been trying to pass the bar exam in my state. The first time Saturn hit my moon I was studying for my first attempt and the week the transit was exact I could not sleep. It was the most bizarre feeling ever. My body wanted to sleep but my mind would not turn off.

The second time I found out I didn't pass and was studying for it again. This time I was really sad, emotional and always crying.

The first time I took the exam, Saturn was moving backwards when grading was happening. This time Saturn turned direct 2 days after I took it and Jupiter will exactly conjoin my MC the day after I find out the results which is also my birthday. So in addition to changing my strategy, getting tutors, focusing on my health as indicated in my solar return for this year, I'm hopeful I'm going to pass this time. I'm looking forward to Jupiter conjoining my MC three times since I'm going to begin my job search assuming I pass.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Erulastiel14 For This Useful Post:
ALRESCHA (08-22-2015), theV (08-22-2015)
Unread 08-22-2015, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erulastiel14 View Post
My moon is conjunct Ascendant in Sag and my MC in Virgo.

Saturn's hit my Moon/Asc twice already and neither experience was pleasant. I've been trying to pass the bar exam in my state. The first time Saturn hit my moon I was studying for my first attempt and the week the transit was exact I could not sleep. It was the most bizarre feeling ever. My body wanted to sleep but my mind would not turn off.

The second time I found out I didn't pass and was studying for it again. This time I was really sad, emotional and always crying.

The first time I took the exam, Saturn was moving backwards when grading was happening. This time Saturn turned direct 2 days after I took it and Jupiter will exactly conjoin my MC the day after I find out the results which is also my birthday. So in addition to changing my strategy, getting tutors, focusing on my health as indicated in my solar return for this year, I'm hopeful I'm going to pass this time. I'm looking forward to Jupiter conjoining my MC three times since I'm going to begin my job search assuming I pass.
I think Jupiter/MC transit will benefit you.Saturn might have disturbed your energy,being in the first house Sagittarius.I hope everything works out well.
The Following User Says Thank You to theV For This Useful Post:
Erulastiel14 (08-22-2015)
Unread 08-22-2015, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosaroo11 View Post
Im a virgo rising (midheaven in Gemini) and sagittarius moon - this year has been difficult for me too, especially when saturn went into sagittarius (my moon and 2 slower planets are in sagittarius). Marital issues, both kids left for college and needed care for my toddler, we moved to a new city and into a home which needed a bunch of repairs. I actually quit my job recently too. Its been crazy!!!!!! I commiserate.
I think we went both through the same path.Whether Saturn conjunct IC or conjunct moon,it will cause family upheaval.Also Saturn could indicate the relocation to another city,when it conjunct the moon.Pray everything works out for you.
Unread 08-22-2015, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubborn Virgo View Post
Yes, I am a very private person. I do think the 8th house and 4th house placements play a part in how intense it has been.

Saturn transiting my MC is probably the toughest Saturn transit I've had so far. There's been event after event, along with the health issues I'm dealing with. It's definitely affecting my career, public image and family life. It's safe to say that Saturn has succeeded in slowing me down quite a bit. I think that my dream career that I went to school for and worked in before Saturn hit my MC is not going to happen. But I do think there's an opportunity to build a new one that doesn't affect my body and health so adversely.

I should also mention that my natal Pluto in Scorpio is conjunct my MC in Scorpio, on the 10th house side. That probably has to do with why this Saturn transit is hitting especially hard.
I also have Saturn conjunct Pluto transit going on,But I am still not feeling it.My Pluto is at the edge between my fourth house and fifth house,and I don't know if it count in the fifth or the fourth.
Unread 08-22-2015, 10:53 AM

I am going to reach 20 years old soon.A new solar return yp!!
Unread 09-02-2015, 02:48 PM

It is my birthday today!! A new solar year.
ALRESCHA (09-02-2015)
Unread 09-02-2015, 05:56 PM

Have a socially dynamic year and keep the pm I've sent <3
Unread 09-02-2015, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALRESCHA View Post
Have a socially dynamic year and keep the pm I've sent <3
ALRESCHA (09-02-2015)
Unread 09-20-2015, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Thank you! <3 But I lack physical strength. No amount of coffee can help... I think it does influence me, because it wasn't as bad before. And I think Neptune transiting Cap, Aqu and now Pis shaped me into the person that I am I feel the transit energies of the planets that are the strongest in my chart the most.

If anyone has TrNeptune on an angle, please let Alrescha know

I have only come up with an idea that building my stomach muscles will help because I have Virgo on my AS, opposite the situation and there should eventually be a balance to all things the situation symbolically represents, or it will at least get better.
Girl,.....i just wanted to ask u if u thought about sun transiting ur 12th at the time of ur exhaustion because i feel the EXACT same right now and i have a libra rising pisces moon lol i know its kinda late oh and mars, and venus were and still are cramping ur style :/
The Following User Says Thank You to librarising For This Useful Post:
ALRESCHA (09-20-2015)
Unread 09-20-2015, 07:48 PM

Alrescha, I have natal Neptune square my ascendant (in Virgo, interestingly I also have mars in the ascendant). Saturn is transiting my Neptune (when Saturn went into sag). Ugh. It has been interesting. All my life, I never could understand why I am so sensitive but then feel so aggressive at times. In general, I identify more with being extremely sensitive and using intuition to guide decisions. Anytime I don't follow my gut, I regret it. I don't see hosts or auras but I do feel what others feel and I can sense when something happy or bad has happened in a room, home etc.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rosaroo11 For This Useful Post:
ALRESCHA (09-20-2015)
Unread 09-20-2015, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by librarising View Post
Girl,.....i just wanted to ask u if u thought about sun transiting ur 12th at the time of ur exhaustion because i feel the EXACT same right now and i have a libra rising pisces moon lol i know its kinda late oh and mars, and venus were and still are cramping ur style :/
The exhaustion period started in spring. Tr Sun in Leo is always a very special time of the year for me. But this year wasn't as bad as 3 or 4 years ago, for example. Maybe because all else seems easy once Saturn crushes you, OMG I can breathe now that it's out of Sco (I'm a Sco Sun). I admit to have googled how to survive the Sun transit in 12th this year a few days before it ended , I felt doomed for a couple of days. Then I got angry And Venus is a doll, she didn't trouble me too long. I can't wait for Mars to enter Virgo, I want to be active again.
Unread 09-20-2015, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosaroo11 View Post
Alrescha, I have natal Neptune square my ascendant (in Virgo, interestingly I also have mars in the ascendant). Saturn is transiting my Neptune (when Saturn went into sag). Ugh. It has been interesting. All my life, I never could understand why I am so sensitive but then feel so aggressive at times. In general, I identify more with being extremely sensitive and using intuition to guide decisions. Anytime I don't follow my gut, I regret it. I don't see hosts or auras but I do feel what others feel and I can sense when something happy or bad has happened in a room, home etc.
Don't get lost or torn between the two energies. You remind me of me in a way
Unread 09-20-2015, 08:39 PM

Quote:
The exhaustion period started in spring. Tr Sun in Leo is always a very special time of the year for me. But this year wasn't as bad as 3 or 4 years ago, for example. Maybe because all else seems easy once Saturn crushes you, OMG I can breathe now that it's out of Sco (I'm a Sco Sun). I admit to have googled how to survive the Sun transit in 12th this year a few days before it ended , I felt doomed for a couple of days. Then I got angry And Venus is a doll, she didn't trouble me too long. I can't wait for Mars to enter Virgo, I want to be active again.
I wish you energy and i feel like i google how to survive sun in 12th house transits every year!!! Lol had alot of secret enemies when school started but i was confident a'f with confronting them! I blame transiting jupiter in 12th conjunct sun for kicking them right where they belong! Im exhausted tho!
The Following User Says Thank You to librarising For This Useful Post:
ALRESCHA (09-20-2015)
Unread 09-21-2015, 01:59 PM

With Jupiter transit my 2nd house and conjunct my asteroid aphrodite. I have been intrested in fashion and fine clothes. I went out yesterday to the big city and I blow up my money on fine goods, and I want to buy more things.
Unread 09-21-2015, 03:55 PM

Jupiter will tightly conjunct my sun this wednesday.
Unread 09-21-2015, 05:28 PM

I am not feeling really good this day. I am soaking up a lot of negative energy. I am really angry, frustrated and lost with life. And also very sleepy. I feel i am under a psychic attack. I want to scream and throw things. I feel destructive energies. It is not very jupiter feeling.

Last edited by theV; 09-21-2015 at 06:39 PM.
Unread 09-22-2015, 11:10 AM

asked by librarising

Unread 09-22-2015, 02:25 PM

at this moment jupiter is in 9'05 virgo away from my sun 9'09 ugh!!!
Unread 11-09-2015, 02:42 AM

I'm feeling super strong, and definitely feel the recent and current mars transit. My life was utterly transformed in September having passed some major State Board tests and acquired a license in my field. I got a fancy new job weeks later, Viola! Everything isn't perfect, but it's definitely dramatically improved. Jupiter is a very strong planet in my natal chart, and it's transits do deliver for me. Always check the natal chart against transits to see what you might expect
Unread 11-09-2015, 10:58 PM

I know this is an old thread but my moon is 7'02 Sag and I can relate to the struggle, these past couple years have been a trip..

Due to personal issues (relationship problems, anxiety, drinking way too much) I basically stopped going to my classes and got suspended for a year even though I only had a semester left. That was a wake up call and I'm at least working now and trying to pay off all my loans.. TrJupiter went through my 2nd house (it was my jupiter return but my natal jupiter is retrograde) so I had to get realistic about money. It's not ideal at all but if I can graduate debt free it might not be so bad in the end.

I've had to move back home to save money and that's been interesting. I never had a good relationship with my mom but she now has some health issues so we've had figure out how to interact peacefully. I'd definitely attribute that to Saturn- living at home, feeling obligated to "take care" of my mom. Definitely not where I saw myself being at this stage of life, would've preferred to be traveling or living abroad right now but what can you do..

Oh also an old flame who I never really got over has come back into the picture.. Only problem is he moved to another city right as we started talking again. I'd love for things to work out with this guy but of course there are obstacles. Just wish saturn would leave my 5th house so if it's not gonna happen at least I could meet someone new..

Overall things are looking bleak at the moment but I'm actually glad Saturn is in the mix now. At least I'm taking back control slowly but surely and no longer drinking myself into oblivion to avoid facing reality. Sooo happy that this is the last round of this neptune transit

Tags
feeling, gemini, pisces, saggy, virgos