Minor Aspects/quintiles

Lion o ness

I'm familiar with the conjunction,square, trine.. Etc energy. I don't really understand the minor aspect energy..

I have (I believe it's called quintiles, bi quintiles) in my chart. I don't know how this plays out, if someone could help me with these minor aspects, and it's meaning.

Venus to moon/merc
Moon,merc to Pluto
Moon/ merc to Jupiter.

I drew lines to all, but used a 50% to keep it easier to read.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 19

Zarathu

Account Closed
As a professional astrologer, there is so much to look at in the chart, that I rarely if ever have to worry about quintiles and bi-quintiles.

This is not to say that they may not have an impact, its just that there is so much there before that.

Lion o ness

As a professional astrologer, there is so much to look at in the chart, that I rarely if ever have to worry about quintiles and bi-quintiles.

This is not to say that they may not have an impact, its just that there is so much there before that.

Thanks and I understand that. I understand the bigger picture in my chart, but I'm interested in knowing what this specific energy does.

Zarathu

Account Closed
I'm familiar with the conjunction,square, trine.. Etc energy. I don't really understand the minor aspect energy..

I have (I believe it's called quintiles, bi quintiles) in my chart. I don't know how this plays out, if someone could help me with these minor aspects, and it's meaning.

Venus to moon/merc
Moon,merc to Pluto
Moon/ merc to Jupiter.

http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/quintile_biquintile.html

Google is your friend Along with the keywords(PM me for them if you don't have them) for the planets, it not too hard to determine the meaning.

sethi

Hi lionness

I don't use quintiles at all. However I found out just recently that the 150 degree separation does really apply (nothing good but mostly bad things)

dhundhun

Venus to moon/merc
Moon,merc to Pluto
Moon/ merc to Jupiter.

The quintiles become important when you have five of them or more. If so, you will truly evolve in life. The quintiles are associated with creation with perfection, new knowledge, new order.

Similarly 144, 108, etc. are significant, with their own interpretation. But if less than 5, they are just lost due to other factors in chart.

Your chart has ZERO quintiles between planets
Your chart has ZERO bi-quintiles between planets

Last edited:

dhundhun

Thanks,

What are the smaller aspects I have? The grey dotted lines

Semisquare: Venus, Sun
Semisquare: Sun, Pluto

These are stress aspects. Basically they add irritation whenever triggered. The stress "Semisquare: Venus, Sun" usually can act favorably, but the stress "Semisquare: Sun, Pluto" can go very negative.

StillOne

The other dotted aspect is the Sesquiquadrate (135deg). In your chart it's between your Moon Merc conjunction and Jupiter. Like the Semi-Square, it can be a nuisance aspect as well.