Ice cream flavours & desserts!

The_Saturnian

What are your favourite ice cream flavours/desserts. No matter how bizarre the flavour is or whatever the recipe.

I love this topic :D it's yummyyyy

Vanilla-dairy cream & sometimes strawberry (but always the brand matters)

I do go for cassata too :D

btw nice research. should ya need the sun sign? Cancer sun - Cap rising - Leo moon

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
I love Japanese Green Tea flavor and ice cream made from Hokkaido Cow Milk.

I also like most of the flavors from real Italian Jelato ice cream.

I am very fussy about foods!!!!:devil:

anjelik

Ohhhh my Kryptonite. I love ice cream so much. I don't think I could pick just one! I often go with plain vanilla or coffee Hagan Dazs froyo in my freezer, but if I am at an ice cream parlor I will get some mint chocolate chip or anything with peanut butter cups!

E

eternalautumn

Vanilla bean, mint chocolate chip, anything chocolate with little goodies in there, yeeeaaahhh. Pumpkin and pecan pies are delicious as well. Cheesecake. Canoli. I could go on and on.

No, my diet is not working out so well.

wintersprite1

Premium Member
can this be determined by sunsigns/moonsigns/ascendants ?

I guess we could add our top 3 and see if there is a pattern going on :)

I would say pistachio, butter pecan and black walnut Icecream.

Years ago Ben and Jerry's made "Wavy Gravy" and that was mocha with ripples of fudge and hazelnuts. I do miss that.

Other desert wise, I love custards and custard pies. *seems Cancer Moonish*

Sun Cap
Moon Cancer
Asc Cap

Last edited:

opiumchild

When I went to this one ice cream shop I used to love getting the green/blue daquiri frozen ice/sherbert thing with chocolate chip cookie dough on top and coffee ice cream on top of that.

it was delicious.

normally i jsut go for cookiedough/coffee mix.

CuriousCat

I'm with Mdinaz about vanilla! The Best vanilla ice creams are (imho) Breyer's Vanilla Bean and Turkey Hill's Philadelphia Style.

Also love Haagen-Dazs Rum Raisin! Yum!:joyful:

Flapjacks

I love pretty much all desserts. All. Desserts.

Favorite ice cream is probably mint chocolate chip, but also just "cream" sprinkled with coconut and lavender. Pistachio is also good. Zingy gelato like raspberry and lemon can be wonderful, too! Especially in combination with cream... ooh.

I am also huge custard fan. Custard can be a fine science... technically pumpkin pie is a custard, did you know? :wink: I have done a lot of custard experiments in the kitchen...

Tiramisu is great when it is great. Russian tea balls are my favorite holiday cookie (grandmas recipe), and also pies. All kinds of pies, especially fruit pies. And cheesecake.

Rosemary and chocolate muffins put me on cloud 9. Rosemary needs to be in desserts way more often.

OH, and tres leche. Favorite cake of all time. Especially when it's boozy! :joyful:

I agree we should post our Sun/Moon but Venus instead of ASC (you know, the planet that rules taste and pleasure!)

Cancer Sun, Cap Moon (reversed from wintersprite1 and we both are custard fans I see...) and Virgo Venus.... in the 4th house.