Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 10-07-2011, 10:35 PM

Re: Scorpio Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavinia View Post
I have Scorpio rising. I've been told I have intense eyes, or beautiful eyes or ''plutonian eyes''. But they are not dark nor are they blue. They change color from brown to green, depending on emotions. No batteries included.
Well i see lots of people here with scorpio rising having eyes changing from brown to green due to sunlight or other reason!
Maybe thats the pluto transformation thing!

Unread 01-07-2012, 03:45 AM

Angry Re: Scorpio Eyes

Very popular and well-known phenomena: Scorpio eyes in a large number of celebrities with that "pulpating, strong, right at you, death stare" and the common eye color is brown or dark brown (almost black).

I sense the planets Mars and Pluto known to rule Scorpio (and Aries) has to do with it, then again it's more likely a coincidence. The famous Scorpio (sun sign) people like Demi Moore, Frederick Nietzsche and Grace Kelly have that "hawk-ish or eagle-eye". The Scorpion stare indicates power, assurance, desire and tension to their lives and how they relate the world around them. I happen to think Demi Moore good-looking.
Unread 01-07-2012, 07:48 PM

my dad and sister are scorp suns both with very intense eyes when they talk to you about something, my friend is scorp sun and has very bright blue eyes no homo..lol I know because I always hear girls comment on them
Unread 01-07-2012, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerion View Post
my dad and sister are scorp suns both with very intense eyes when they talk to you about something, my friend is scorp sun and has very bright blue eyes. I know because I always hear girls comment on them
I noticed people born under Aries like Scorpio shared the same type of eyes, but without the strong look when you meet them. Scorpio or Aries eyes stand for vigilance when needed and apply a Mars-Plutonian "mean" persona, that is, when provoked, they will react in anger yet justified.
Unread 01-07-2012, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapAquaPis View Post
I noticed people born under Aries like Scorpio shared the same type of eyes, but without the strong look when you meet them. Scorpio or Aries eyes stand for vigilance when needed and apply a Mars-Plutonian "mean" persona, that is, when provoked, they will react in anger yet justified.

LOL. I'm a Scorpio sun and have an Aries ascendant.

Tags
eyes, scorpio