Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #76  
Unread 04-18-2010, 02:05 AM
SagiCap's Avatar
SagiCap SagiCap is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,343
Re: Scorpio Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire19 View Post
image has Scorpio eyes and very mesmeric even spooky!!! Pisces tend to have the same but softer. .
It's Simon LeBon of Duran Duran.

__________________
“Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounding yourself with a******s.” -William Gibson.

Reply With Quote
  #77  
Unread 07-13-2010, 01:49 PM
lilcanadien19 lilcanadien19 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 14
Re: Scorpio Eyes

my rising sign is in scorpio and my eyes are like a hazel green, they're pretty but do they look like it.

here is my chart and a pic of me

http://i623.photobucket.com/albums/t...4604_31929.gif

http://i623.photobucket.com/albums/t...dien19/003.jpg

http://i623.photobucket.com/albums/t...en19/004-2.jpg

now this is just for fun and not really part of the question but i dk what my three great aunts or grandma's rising sign is but can anyone just guess for fun or what they could look like cuz i dunno lol. this is when they were all younger, so its an old pic but thats all i have. no rude answers please and thank you

here is the link for that
http://i623.photobucket.com/albums/t...fd0b8bd4-1.jpg
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Unread 07-13-2010, 02:12 PM
Ebenia Ebenia is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Finland
Posts: 527
Re: Scorpio Eyes

Lilcanadien, you have definitely Scorpio eyes.

For your other question, I would guess for your relatives from right to left; Gemini/Libra Ascendant, Virgo/Leo, Taurus/Capricorn Ascendant, Cancer Ascendant.
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Unread 07-16-2010, 05:17 AM
queenfluff's Avatar
queenfluff queenfluff is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Mercury
Posts: 571
Re: Scorpio Eyes

SagCap,

My guess is that you probably are attracted to Scorpios because you have it in your chart. Plus Capricorn and Scorps get on well. I am really attracted to Scorps too - friends or otherwise. Probably my Scorpio rising. I tend to be attracted to Earth or Water signs and not so much Air or Fire. Although, Geminis can throw me because we have Mercury in common but they get on my Virgo nerves after a while. Also, Leos can often be attracted to me and I think it is because of my Leo in Venus.

My eyes are constantly being commented on. Even other Scorpios comment on them - mostly about the color. People have even come up to me on the street and said stuff about them. I thought it was just because of how blue they are but now I am learning maybe they are intense too as my stare might be too - only I don't realize it. Funny how I found this thread because just last week I took a picture of my eyes for someone! hehe!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg eyes.jpg (10.5 KB, 33 views)
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Unread 07-17-2010, 03:12 PM
KatyD KatyD is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3
Re: Scorpio Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by R4VEN View Post
It is not the soul which takes the easy path, or falls into familiar patterns - it is the ego - the conscious, scared, timid, lazy, whatever.... part of us - which makes decisions like whether to follow through on an attraction, or not.

The soul brings us face-to-face with what we need................... but we always have free will at a conscious and ego-driven level as to whether we want to continue with the lesson.

The people to whom we become attracted may not necessarily be conscious for us, but the decisions we make in relation to these attractions (or even repulsions) need to be made at the level of the consious mind, or ego.
That's really interesting
__________________
What is love?
Free Love Horoscopes
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Unread 07-17-2010, 06:43 PM
queenfluff's Avatar
queenfluff queenfluff is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Mercury
Posts: 571
Re: Scorpio Eyes

No comments about my eyes? Anyone have some feedback? Are they scarey? I am wondering if they might be the reason why some people are intimidated by me. It's really bugging me. Do they look mean?
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Unread 08-05-2010, 12:44 AM
Miss Fit Miss Fit is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 25
Re: Scorpio Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMiss View Post
Just have to shoot in a question here! Does Scorpio have anything to do with curly hair? I know a guy, with a lot of scorpio and he has the most curly hair I've ever seen...

My sun sign, Mercury, Venus, and Jupiter are all in Scorpio, but I don't have curly hair. LOL.

As for the "Scorpio Eyes," here are some pictures of me that I posted on another thread. What do you think?

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=27088
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Unread 08-05-2010, 12:55 AM
Miss Fit Miss Fit is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 25
Re: Scorpio Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenfluff View Post
No comments about my eyes? Anyone have some feedback? Are they scarey? I am wondering if they might be the reason why some people are intimidated by me. It's really bugging me. Do they look mean?

I think you have very intense eyes! They do look intimidating.
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Unread 08-05-2010, 04:15 AM
Horus's Avatar
Horus Horus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: ☉ The 10th House
Posts: 892
Re: Scorpio Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenfluff View Post
No comments about my eyes? Anyone have some feedback? Are they scarey? I am wondering if they might be the reason why some people are intimidated by me. It's really bugging me. Do they look mean?
They are intense, they have that potential and could even look cruel if you were angry, but as they are I think they're exquisite and lovely!

But then I'm a Scorpio so intense eyes don't bother me because I'm firing my own lasers!
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Unread 08-05-2010, 09:52 PM
queenfluff's Avatar
queenfluff queenfluff is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Mercury
Posts: 571
Re: Scorpio Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horus View Post
They are intense, they have that potential and could even look cruel if you were angry, but as they are I think they're exquisite and lovely!

But then I'm a Scorpio so intense eyes don't bother me because I'm firing my own lasers!

WAH! No wonder I have a hard time making friends. My eyeballs scare them away! I guess they look mean. I try to look friendly, really. I smile more to make up for my mean looking cat-eyes.

Yes, i can be very cruel when angry but it is rare - out come the laser beams! HAHA!

Aw, horus you are a sweetie. I have been told they are pretty because of the color - those must be other Scorpios that are not afraid of them! LOL!

See? We Scorpios aren't fazed by it.We know eyeballs do not a person make. Next time someone isn't scared of me and I make instant friends with them - I will know they are a Scorpio! In fact, that just happened to me recently!
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Unread 08-08-2010, 02:09 AM
Alyzarose Alyzarose is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Metro Detroit area.
Posts: 2
Re: Scorpio Eyes

For the record, just because we Scorpios may have interesting eyes, the reputations for being harsh aren't always true. Although when exhausted and provoked, I believe we can be formidable, in most cases, we are determined to be loyal and true. Above all justice is the motivator for most Scorpios... the bad eggs are jealous, manipulative and dangerous, but the good apples are the truest, best friend you could ever have and the most sincere lovers on the planet.
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Unread 08-08-2010, 02:56 AM
macrylinda macrylinda is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1
Re: Scorpio Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by whammy:kiss View Post
I'm an Aquarius but I'm Scorpio rising and Scorpio moon, pluto, and mars lol. I don't know if my picture indicates that I'm a scorpio or an aquarius. Are certain features indicative of a particular sign?
i think r4ven is right. i have saturn in the 1st and im a virgo sun so i'm not always tons of fun lol yet most of my friends are sag suns/risings. they bring fun and fire to me that i am lacking with all my earth&water.

also whammy you're so pretty! i love when red heads wear cobalt blue
__________________
watch free movies online
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Unread 09-24-2010, 08:27 PM
placeintheline placeintheline is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 32
Re: Scorpio Eyes

Hey!!I am a scorpio rising with pluto in my first house.But I don´t think every scorpionic people has got intense eyes.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Fotoğraf-0204.jpg (49.6 KB, 28 views)
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Unread 09-25-2010, 03:14 AM
lilcanadien19 lilcanadien19 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 14
Re: Scorpio Eyes

i dont know if my eyes are completely intense i know, i've told there scary when im mad, but i do like mine, there different.
i have scorpio rising, cancer sun, libra moon, pluto in scorpio also
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 005.JPG (88.8 KB, 23 views)
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Unread 09-25-2010, 05:56 PM
Scorpinlove Scorpinlove is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 5
Re: Scorpio Eyes



I'm a Scorpio!!
Reply With Quote
  #91  
Unread 10-21-2010, 06:43 PM
pudinnpop's Avatar
pudinnpop pudinnpop is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: london ontario canada
Posts: 411
Re: Scorpio Eyes

Yet another "scorpian eyes" thread....Really???
__________________
Let It Do What It Do!
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Unread 10-21-2010, 07:59 PM
Mark's Avatar
Mark Mark is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Georgia, US
Posts: 1,428
Re: Scorpio Eyes

My sentiments exactly, pudinnpop. I think Scorpios just pay more attention to eyes. Leo has the more piercing stare.
__________________
http://www.twelvestaralmanac.com/
Free Astrological Tools, Calculators, and Ephemerides
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Unread 10-07-2011, 01:39 AM
lilithofeden's Avatar
lilithofeden lilithofeden is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 557
Re: Scorpio Eyes

Scorpio unaspected sun. My eyes change colour.. When I was a kid they were BLUE BLUE BLUE with a dark blue ring around the outside, then they turned greenish, grey, whatever.. I find when I'm crying or swimming (water elements) they turn blue again.

I've been told about this "look"... Many people refuse to look at me because of my evil eye! LOL

Last edited by lilithofeden; 11-02-2011 at 07:30 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Unread 10-07-2011, 01:48 AM
bluewolf's Avatar
bluewolf bluewolf is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 25
Re: Scorpio Eyes

Here's me channeling all the scorpio rising i can! scorpio rising plus pluto in scorpio trine venus in the 8th, mars exalted in capricorn
Attached Images
File Type: jpg scorpiorising.jpg (39.6 KB, 21 views)

Last edited by bluewolf; 10-07-2011 at 01:53 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Unread 10-07-2011, 02:02 AM
lilithofeden's Avatar
lilithofeden lilithofeden is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 557
Re: Scorpio Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewolf View Post
here's me channeling all the scorpio rising i can! Scorpio rising plus pluto in scorpio trine venus in the 8th, mars exalted in capricorn
o

m

g
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Unread 10-07-2011, 02:08 AM
bluewolf's Avatar
bluewolf bluewolf is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 25
Re: Scorpio Eyes

Reply With Quote
  #97  
Unread 10-07-2011, 03:40 AM
SagiCap's Avatar
SagiCap SagiCap is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,343
Re: Scorpio Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilithofeden View Post
Scorpio unaspected sun. My eyes change colour.. When I was a kid they were BLUE BLUE BLUE with a dark blue ring around the outside, then they turned greenish, grey, whatever.. I find when I'm crying or swimming (water elements) they turn blue again.

I've been told about this "look"... Many people refuse to look at me because of my evil eye! LOL
I don't see anything evil here at all....quite the opposite.

I think it's

-intensity of the gaze/not flinching (concentration and piercing into the subject)
-the downturned outer corners of the eyes

(for all Scorpionic eyes)

They remain my favourite. Pisces are nice too.
__________________
“Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounding yourself with a******s.” -William Gibson.

Reply With Quote
  #98  
Unread 10-07-2011, 04:07 AM
lilithofeden's Avatar
lilithofeden lilithofeden is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 557
Re: Scorpio Eyes

I have Virgo AC and Libra moon.. So my Scorpio is tamed lol but when I'm pissed or unimpressed and being serious I've been told I have this.. Evil eye thing. I had a sag friend who would get mad at me for "staring" at her, but I wasn't staring. I was taught to always look at a person when talking to them so I do, and I guess she gets intimidated by it. Lol
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Unread 10-07-2011, 10:51 AM
Mike9 Mike9 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 12
Re: Scorpio Eyes

Well i have scorpio rising and pluto in 1st house.My eyes colour is hazel green and it seems that every people i meet thinks i have different colour eyes.It seems hazel shift colour very easily due to sunlight!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_color#Hazel
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Unread 10-07-2011, 08:45 PM
Lavinia Lavinia is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 5
Re: Scorpio Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by tee_jay66 View Post
I can tell a scorpio sun or scorpio rising a mile off...........as you say, its all in the eyes....Ive never been wrong either. They either have deep penetrating almost black shiny eyes or piercing blue with such a deep intensity that almost penetrates your soul
I have Scorpio rising. I've been told I have intense eyes, or beautiful eyes or ''plutonian eyes''. But they are not dark nor are they blue. They change color from brown to green, depending on emotions. No batteries included.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
eyes, scorpio

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Eye Color and Aspects? smilingsteph Aspects & configurations 74 09-17-2011 10:34 PM
Pluto in Scorpio and Darkness LibraScorpion91 Astrology and Psychology 31 04-29-2010 07:57 AM
Mars in scorpio this month... silenced Natal Astrology 3 10-31-2008 04:52 PM
Franz Bardons 360 heads of the zone girding the earth, oft compared to sabian smbls tsquare Degree Symbols 1 04-09-2008 09:47 AM
Why is NN ruled by Scorpio? Betelgeuse Fixed stars, asteroids and other cosmic objects 5 01-13-2007 01:23 PM



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.