Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 10-05-2011, 11:26 PM

Conjuction Uranus Nepturne in 3rd house

Hello everybody!Can you plz help me understand what this conjuction means in my 3rd house?Uranus and Nepturne have strange energies and i wonder how they can work together in that house.
Attached Images
File Type: gif astro_w2at_01_mike9.gif (54.8 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by Mike9; 10-16-2011 at 10:38 PM.
Unread 10-06-2011, 08:32 PM

Re: Conjuction Uranus Nepturne in 3rd house

Anyone want to answer plz?
Unread 10-06-2011, 08:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike9 View Post
Hello everybody!Can you plz help me understand what this conjuction means in my 3rd house?Uranus and Nepturne have strange energies and i wonder how they can work together in that house.
these two are generational planets and involved in a nice kite configuration.

Kite
http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/aspectpatterns.html
“Whenever a person has a kite in his chart, he is considered to be more likely to be successful in his endeavours because the opposition will give him the push to go out and conquer the obstacles that are presented to him, and the sextiles will give him a little bit more harmony once he has achieved his goals.”
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kite_aspect
http://www.aquamoonlight.co.uk/aspect-patterns2.html
http://www.evolvingdoor.ca/glossary/glossary_k.htm

Do you identify strongly with Scorpio Asc as it's ONLY just in there?? how sure are you of your TOB

uranus rules your IC/home roots/family matters.

Ruler of the Fourth House in the Third House
Quote:
Childhood experiences had an exceptionally strong influence on your emotional security foundation. Your upbringing was influenced strongly by a close relative or relatives and could have been more education oriented than usual.
http://www.skyviewzone.com/astrology...rships.htm#hr4
pisces/neptune ruler of 5th in 3rd suggests children will pay attention to you and influence your thoughts, could be good for teaching...

Uranus in 3rd House - cadent house
· Humanity and social idealism will be prominent both in thought and discussions.
· They will have an unusual intuitive mind. Unconventional ones, will need mental stimulation and ­education for advancement. Interrupted early education quite possible
· Odd siblings. Unusual car.
· Great mental restlessness. Keen and alert mind but lacking in concentration.
· Sudden and unexpected urges to travel may keep this individual on the move.
· Upsets where brothers and sisters are concerned.
· Apt to feel bit like an alien in his home environment. Upsets in home life in growing up years can cause suffering especially if Uranus is afflicted.
· Dare to challenge existing educational and community facilities and policies. Welcome the collapse of outdated ideas rather than becoming a victim of them.

Neptune in 3rd House – cadent house
How you think ‑ ideas (Cadent house). True inspiration and keep this to yourself! Spiritual experiences ‑ mental things you won't want to speak about. Very good imagination with possible uses such as writing books, fairy stories, romance stories. Called to make sacrifices for siblings. Possibly never had time to be a child. Dyslexia possible ‑ foggy and woolly mindedness ‑ head in clouds if badly aspected. Clear in your mind as to what you want to say, but doesn't come out how you mean it to! Procrastinate ‑ will put things off ‑ worry about it tomorrow attitude. Capacity for visualisation is often well developed. Musical. Telepathic tendencies. Inclined to study occult and mystical subjects. You feel you must share your knowledge impartially and act as a panel for information.

Unread 10-06-2011, 09:27 PM

Yes my birth time is 100% correct!
Unread 01-26-2013, 05:25 PM

I have the exact same placement a you.

Tags
conjuction, house, nepturne, uranus