Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.

Unread 11-28-2019, 10:41 PM

Will we go in a date again?

Another one for my failing dating episodes, I'm quite pessimistic with this one

Moon debilitaded while venus is not weak or strong, they both conjuncted while applying sextile scorpio mars, that makes both weak .
The guy stopped talking. After our date he said it was good and talked a little then stopped completely. I feel a little embarrassed.

Both significators are in capricorn, exalting mars.

Does that mean a "no" bc of deception(One receives other by exaltation, the other receives the other person by debilitation or that's reading the chart too far for a yes or no queston?

Unread 11-29-2019, 12:03 AM

Re: Will we go in a date again?

It does not seem that he is really interested in you. Usually we rather want to see a square with good receptions than a sextile with bad receptions like in this chart. Your signficators exalt him but mars is in moon's fall and Venus' detriment. However I still think that you will go on date once more because of the Venus/Mars sextile.
The Following User Says Thank You to kalinka For This Useful Post:
Emeraldstar99 (11-29-2019)
Unread 11-29-2019, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalinka View Post
It does not seem that he is really interested in you. Usually we rather want to see a square with good receptions than a sextile with bad receptions like in this chart. Your signficators exalt him but mars is in moon's fall and Venus' detriment. However I still think that you will go on date once more because of the Venus/Mars sextile.
Can you say he has evil intentions then? Bc why would he go on a date with someone he despises?
Unread 11-29-2019, 04:18 PM

No, not "evil" intentions. Better having receptions than no receptions. Maybe he wants to see where it goes, maybe he wants to give you another chance...
Unread 11-29-2019, 10:49 PM

Ok, today he acted weird... he texted me a TGIF meme in the afternoon, but I was away cuz I went shopping and responded him 6 hours later. Then he called me out of nowhere asking me out to eat some sandwiches but I asked him, do you mean now?(bc it was late) He made a joke about it being tomorrow and then said he passed an exam.. then I said great another title for *his name* laughing. Then he said you are making fun of me, i will hang up. then he hangs up.

honestly what happened is that he was making fun of me not me making fun of him. This guy is a hipocrite
Unread 11-29-2019, 11:00 PM

He was/is offended because you made a joke though he passed an exam.
Unread 11-29-2019, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalinka View Post
He was/is offended because you made a joke though he passed an exam.
Idk, maybe a bad joke but this guy is always showing me his conquests... trying to make me feel like **** because he is a vindictice liar who can't get past the past, to make me feel bad bc I rejected him in the past. That's why I asked you with the horary if he has bad intentions.
Unread 11-29-2019, 11:38 PM

with this background the reception makes sense now. Moon and Venus received by Mars
in fall/detriment shows probably that he is still hurt.
Unread 11-30-2019, 03:46 PM

Bump aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Tags
date