Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat > Hot topic arena

Hot topic arena As the title suggest, this sub-board is dedicated to non-astrological talks on interesting, important or controversial topics.

Unread 08-19-2013, 07:13 PM

911 was an inside job and so was...

The Boston Marathon Bombings

The 7/7 London Bombings (thanks for deleting my original post, i forgot to add this one :P)

The Aurora Colorado Shootings

Sandy Hook

The Zimmerman trial.

Our own people were killed by our own gov. for the drug cartel that they own and operate..

Seal Team Six was killed by our own government to keep quiet about what really happened with Osama. And many americans cried out in joy over his death.

[thread restored because it fits in with the style of many of the postings in the chat forum and hot topics Forum, so it is appropriate for those forums - Moderator]

Last edited by Phoenix Venus; 05-30-2014 at 12:21 AM.
Unread 08-19-2013, 07:14 PM

Re: 911 was an inside job and so was...

Seekers of truth and light, join me and post about elitist corruption. Your COURAGE will be shown to Him who is MOST HIGH
The Following User Says Thank You to Phoenix Venus For This Useful Post:
Tessie (04-10-2015)
Unread 08-19-2013, 07:16 PM

Here are some books that would be worth checking out in regards to this matter:

"The CIA's Control of Candy Jones" Donald Bain
"Operation Mind Control" Walter Bowen
"War on the Mind" Peter Watson
"Search For theManchurian Candidate" John Mars
"The Ultimate Evil" Maury Terry
"The Boston Stranglers" - Susan Kelly

There is no such thing as a serial killer profile. Serial Killers work with satanic cults that are in dealings with the CIA. This is covered up through the judicial system and media.

A breif look through History will tell you that media is nothing but lies... with the purpose of confusing you and keeping you locked into a state of enslavement.

[deleted comment directed at Moderator - Note: please contact any Moderator complaint directly by PM and not through posting to the Forum]

Look at the attacks by hitler perpetrated by his own gov. Look at Kim Jong Il.

Search for MK ULTRA. Our OWN GOVERNMENT admitted to running mind control and drug experiments on citizens. You think it stopped? No, they just got better technology to hide it.

Also, under John F Kennedy's presidency, proposals were made by the CIA and Gov to bomb our citizens and blame it on cuba. John F Kennedy denied this proposal. He died a few months later. Why do you think he died?

Last edited by wilsontc; 08-19-2013 at 07:28 PM.
Unread 08-19-2013, 07:20 PM

A man by the name of William Cooper spoke out about the government and it's corruption. He predicted 911 before it happened. A few months before, he told people in a radio broadcast that the gov. was planning to make an attack on America and blame it on al quieda. He even told listeners that HE WOULD DIE and it would be made out to look like a SUICIDE. He was killed shortly after 911.
Unread 08-19-2013, 08:17 PM

Here are some more observations on the butterflies who go under the rainbow.

Many people are under mind control and do not know that which they do. what i mean is that they are being put under hypnosis. Extremely evolved hypnoticsuggestion. "Handlers" mind control a victim through torture. When someone is tortured to their pain threshold, their mind splits into another personality to deal with the pain. Thus, under hypnosis, a person can do whatever the handlers tell them without their "cover" personality ever being aware of it. This is why the gov was so interested in MK ultra. It is for CIA operative work. It is torture and it is an excuse to control people, including us citizens who are not under direct hypnotic control.

The shutterflies operate under laws too. They cannot outright say a mistruth, only dance around it. They cannot do something nefarious without mentioning it in some form or fashion. So they operate in secrecy and in code. Everything has a double meaning with them. They put the truth in films and movies and pass it off as fiction.They always put warnings of their attacks into movies and tv. This is to destroy citizens distinction between reality and fiction; between the truth (Spiritual) and the illusion (material). It works through the subconsious and many are not aware of it.

Remember, shutterflies work through opposition and reversal.

They reverse everything. They put reality into fiction and fiction into reality. They speak through double meanings. They have more advanced technology than we could imagine. But they do not have truth and they do not have light so they will never win.

Free energy could be available. Nikola Tesla was on the road to developing it but he got cut down by his *opposition* - JP morgan and thomas edison.

Last edited by Phoenix Venus; 08-19-2013 at 08:25 PM.
Unread 08-19-2013, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Venus View Post

The Boston Marathon Bombings

The 7/7 London Bombings (thanks for deleting my original post, i forgot to add this one :P)

The Aurora Colorado Shootings

Sandy Hook

The Zimmerman trial.

Please note that the Zimmerman trial was intended to spark a race war. And to keep people distracted from researching into what is really going on.

Our own people were killed by our own gov. for the DRUG CARTEL THAT THEY OWN AND OPERATE.

Seal Team Six was killed by our own government to keep quiet about what really happened with Osama. And many americans cried out in joy over his death.
The "FANGERS" want you to think that *SOMETHING BIG* will happen so that you do not have the BALLS to do anything on your own. They want you to think that an outside source will come and save you ( IT WILL, BUT YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE TO GO TOWARDS THE SOURCE FIRST.) But nothing will ever happen on their end except continued torture, pain, killing, confusion and delusion.
That is because there is no point in being scared of them. We are eternal creatures. So we either return to the light through love and self sacrifice, or stay stuck in this ILLUSION.

DO YOU ALL REALIZE THE LEVITY OF THIS MATTER?
i WILL die for this if it does not stop and i've already been warned that I have about a year to rescind my sacred offer.

So at least make it worth something and MAKE SURE ASTROLOGICAL AND SACRED TRUTH CONTINUES TO BE SPREAD TO SERIOUS INQUIRERS.

[thread restored because it fits in with the style of many of the postings in the chat forum and hot topics Forum, so it is appropriate for those forums - Moderator]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf

Last edited by wilsontc; 08-19-2013 at 09:30 PM.
Unread 08-19-2013, 09:28 PM

more on the Wonderlands.

They like to state the obvious to attempt to clear their name.

(and something about trimming the fat that i shall not get into atm)
Unread 08-19-2013, 09:41 PM
Banned

hi phoenix venus
dont forget the gulf of tonkin resolution passed by congress in "1964? was a false flag. there was no attack on the us fleet by a north vietnamese gunboat. but this was used as a reason to start the vietnam war.years later ex secretay of defense mcnamara admitted thee had been no attack.
interestingly the late jim morrison's ( the doors) father was the admiral in comand of the us fleet when this charade occured.
lyric from "The End",door's song, "father,yes son, i want to kill you"

then there was the battleship maine which blew up in havana harbor and was used as an excuse to start the spanish american war.years later it was found the explosion was from the inside of the ship not the outside. the battleship was scuttled to give a reason to start the war.

then there was the sinking of lusitiania by the germans to bring the us into WWI. turns out the lusitiania was carrying munitions for the european war and as such by international law it was fair game to be sunk.

rahu

Last edited by rahu; 08-19-2013 at 11:11 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to rahu For This Useful Post:
Phoenix Venus (08-19-2013)
Unread 08-19-2013, 09:49 PM
Banned

in regard to your statement about serial killers.
the book,The Ulitimate Evil: The Truth about the Cult Murders:the Son of Sam and Beyond, is a real eye opener. it shows that berkowitz was not a lone killer but that there was a satanic cult that reaches to the highest levels of government and entertainment industries that were behind these murders.and the book made the point that the cult is still operating.

rahu
The Following User Says Thank You to rahu For This Useful Post:
Phoenix Venus (08-19-2013)
Unread 08-19-2013, 10:48 PM

I used to follow this stuff a lot and be really interested in it and I still am to a much slighter extent. But I gave up. The problem is that most ppl in general don't have the ability to think for themselves, so they'll automatically believe what they're told. Now here's the trick: ppl in fgeneral don't evaluate what's being said at all, it's how it's said that matters. So an idiot as long as he's good at projecting an image of authority can tell the country to jump off a bridge and they'll do it.

For example look at Piers Morgan and Alex Jones earlier in the year. If you go to any common messageboard that discussed it everyone thought Morgan won and that Jones sabotaged himself. Jones actually did bring up a LOT of good points, but because he did it in so eccentric (ie crazy) a way, while Morgan said basically nothing in a very calm and rational way Jones points went in one ear and out the other of the viewers. Most ppl simply aren't intelligent enough to weigh the facts and make a good decision, so they rely on opinions of others who they deem more intelligent. It's the person and how they carry themselves that matters, the words being said aren't even secondary, they're several rungs below that. The average person doesn't even understand what smart is, so it makes sense that they can only recognize and listen to a person who acts smart.

The higher ups who run this world (The bilderbergs, secret society's, uber rich family's, etc) they aren't stupid, they have the best educations, best upbringings money can buy. So they place ppl in positions of authority on the news, in politics, etc that are masters of smoke and mirrors. The substance is unimportant, because reflections and the smoke look the same to the average eye as does the substance. The ppl who know better are so few in number and generally have diffuclties fitting into regular society anyway so their opinions don't matter. Afterall they're just "kooks."

http://schoolofevolutionaryastrology...f-ea/evolution

This is a link that explains ppl pretty well in an astrological context: the 4 evolutionary states.

Last edited by The Ram; 08-19-2013 at 10:58 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Ram For This Useful Post:
jac (04-26-2019), Phoenix Venus (09-03-2013)
Unread 08-22-2013, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
In regard to this, the natal chart of the world trade center already indicated the 911 event. You will be surprised from common businessman to the very top and famous, they do use astrology.

http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/...WTC_%282001%29

http://www.astro.com/astrology/in_wtc_e.htm

There are very little people can lie to astrologer as long as the astrologer got the accurate place, time and date of the event or person. Even a Horary will tell you everything. If you know how to read it.

Last edited by poyi; 08-22-2013 at 06:25 PM.
Unread 08-22-2013, 06:31 PM

An article of analysis of varies charts of the 911 event.

http://members.bitstream.net/~bunlion/bpi/wtc.html

It had mentioned about the solar and lunar eclipses prior the event.

Unfortunately I don't have the natal chart of the World Trade Center, but my boyfriend had previously seen and mentioned it was in fact indicated in it natal chart.
I believe there is something of the divine mystery in everything that exists. We can see it sparkle in a sunflower or a poppy. We sense more of the unfathomable mystery in a butterfly that flutters from a twig--or in a goldfish swimming in a bowl. But we are closest to God in our own soul. Only there can we become one with the greatest mystery of life. In truth, at very rare moments we can experience that we ourselves are that divine mystery. --Jostein Gaarder, Sophie's World
Unread 09-01-2013, 04:50 PM

of interest...
http://www.scribd.com/gordon_duff
Unread 09-01-2013, 05:24 PM
Banned

if 9/11 was an inside job....what was the profit? In killing your own people?
Who was the insider jobber? This larry guy? bush? Others?
Unread 09-01-2013, 05:28 PM

Well, if you want to believe this Gordon Duff, guy.... then it was an 'Outside' job....

...and the beat goes on.
Unread 09-01-2013, 05:30 PM

btw...*emma*... ever hear of Haliburton?
Unread 09-03-2013, 06:54 PM

Thanks, ptv. I was actually thinking about a "USA in transit" thread so i am glad to see you have that one up

anyways,

you all might be wondering why i would mention the zimmerman trials....

read this:

it's a transcription of what glen beck had to say regarding oprah's blatant ulterior motives to use the zimmerman trials (and the story of emmett till) to promote her upcoming movie. of course, this is certainly not proof that it is an "inside job" but it will give you an understanding of how many, many people spin the media for their own purposes.

actually google the broadcast if you have time to listen to the whole show (it's like 3 hours long...) it really tugged at my "heartstrings" when i saw it... sure glen beck doesn't know everything and he gets constantly *blazed* by other media outlets but at least he's attempting to report on the truth.... (for instance, he actually DID talk about egypt and syria on the night everyone else was going all googoo - lala about obamas speech..)

I'll post some of it in my next post... just trying to decide what all to include to get the point across as it is really long...

Last edited by Phoenix Venus; 09-03-2013 at 09:59 PM.
Unread 09-03-2013, 07:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by piercethevale View Post
btw...*emma*... ever hear of Haliburton?
No...but I tend to stay away from conspiracy theoriea...they invariably are wrong

Then they breed on each other to create non existent fantastical monsters LOL

There is no way on this good earth ever that I will believe a small bunch of evil people rule the world with some evil master plan....its ridiculous illogical and laughable...still, u are entitled to your opinions...there ARE covertevil actions by people in power all the time...there is no secret clan or plan or power IMO...

Last edited by *emma*; 09-03-2013 at 07:14 PM.
Unread 09-03-2013, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *emma* View Post
if 9/11 was an inside job....what was the profit? In killing your own people?
1. To go to war
2. As an excuse to "heighten security" aka strip away freedom
3. ............... (?)
4. oh yeah... not to mention the many documents that got destroyed... and the money that many made.... and probably tons of others reasons that aren't really worth getting into..

Last edited by Phoenix Venus; 09-03-2013 at 10:46 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phoenix Venus For This Useful Post:
piercethevale (09-04-2013), Tessie (04-10-2015)
Unread 09-04-2013, 03:16 PM

Quote:
1. To go to war
3. ............... (?)
4. oh yeah... not to mention the many documents that got destroyed... and the money that many made.... and probably tons of others reasons that aren't really worth getting into..
I totally agree.
Unread 09-04-2013, 07:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
1. To go to war
3. ............... (?)
you may be right on any count.....you maybe not...thing is when your signature advertisers a lunatic who thinks and posts the queen of england is a lizard...im afraid all your arguments are tainted, sorry about that

I sugest u check out david ickes chart, very disturbing....he is a fraud for usng some real facts to perpetuate myths.....do NOTget brainwashed, it is a crime

Still you hVe a right to your opinion...for me its NUTS if it comes from NUTS in other worda he is using peoples suspcicions to further his ridixulous agenda...you really shouldget out of that cult for your own sanity

Last edited by *emma*; 09-04-2013 at 07:37 PM.
Unread 09-04-2013, 08:21 PM

Quote:
you may be right on any count.....you maybe not...thing is when your signature advertisers a lunatic who thinks and posts the queen of england is a lizard...im afraid all your arguments are tainted, sorry about that
Quote:

I sugest u check out david ickes chart, very disturbing....he is a fraud for usng some real facts to perpetuate myths.....do NOTget brainwashed, it is a crime

Still you hVe a right to your opinion...for me its NUTS if it comes from NUTS in other worda he is using peoples suspcicions to further his ridixulous agenda...you really shouldget out of that cult for your own sanity

I already have a thread where i go into an extensive look into David Icke's chart.

I started out being GENUINELY UNDECIDED on the man but left that thread fully convinced that he is a spiritually driven man.

I also proved astrologically that he knows what he is talking about. (if not exaggerates a bit to get his point across)

So if you would like to go to that thread and discuss what in his chart shows that he is a lunatic, feel free:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=66595

Until then, please argue against my points, not me personally. Thanks a bunchles!!!

.......And now... back to your regular scheduled program.....

BENGHAZI, BIATCHES, look it up..
Unread 10-18-2013, 08:50 PM
Banned

seems saudi inteligence knew of 9/11 prior to it'd happening. and some investors new of 911 before hand and profited from it.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/did-the-...rding-911.html
rahu
Unread 10-21-2013, 10:47 PM

This is a MUST WATCH!

I'm sure you all have heard the news about the House Stenographer ranting about "masons" and "serving two masters"

Wasn't It odd? It was obviously a "dub-over" because you could still hear the woman after she stepped away from the mic.

Watch the video analysis on the link below.

What Really Happened When the House Stenographer Was Pulled off the Floor?

http://beforeitsnews.com/u-s-politics/2013/10/what-really-happened-when-the-house-stenographer-was-pulled-off-the-floor-video-2449772.html
Unread 10-21-2013, 11:06 PM
Banned

yes that was quite interesting in that ghe news print and internet altered the video to make the her say things before congress that she had said in anothe part of the building and didn't report what she really said brfore congress

strange times are upon us

rahu