Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Astrology and Psychology

Astrology and Psychology For interesting discussions on psychological meanings and deeper implications in natal charts between members passionated by both psychology and astrology.

Unread 03-30-2013, 08:52 AM

Anger!!!!!!!!,!!!,!!,!,

Just wondering what type of anger is associated with each sign or aspects?
What kind of anger do you have?
Do you seethe.....
Do you sulk..
Quick and then over..
How do the signs express their anger?
The Following User Says Thank You to I cee For This Useful Post:
meg96 (03-30-2013)
Unread 04-05-2013, 12:13 AM

Re: Anger!!!!!!!!,!!!,!!,!,

Generally feminine signs go for the passive anger, and masculine for the aggressive anger.

Mars is the planet of anger, rest of the personality affect too.
Unread 04-05-2013, 12:11 PM

Thanks Kukka
I'm wondering how well anger can be pinpointed in a chart? Generally I would of thought the same as you.
Feminine signs being mostly passive/aggressive in their anger, going underground and masculine sign being very avert with their anger.
BUT what if the chart has mostly masculine signs and mars is in a masculine sign but the person isn't expressing mars well and acts more passive/aggressive like a femmine sign is suggested.
So does someones mars show unstability if it goes to extremes, either too passive or too volatile.
If say someone had an aries mars conjunct pluto would you expect this person to be volatile or underground or both? Would this be a good representation of the way an aspect and sign should act or depending on other social factors would they suppress more and pluto would rule the roost, say if the mars/aries wasn't aloud to express itself properly and openly?
I guess theres a lot to to it and how can one see how mars is working for a client, one has no knowledge of?
Unread 04-07-2013, 07:42 PM

mars square pluto is pretty violent. they seethe at first, blood boils- 10 seconds later. Bang. they throw something, punch, or flip the eff out.
it's over pretty quickly, doesn't last.

bruce lee aparently had mars in square to pluto. but he found a constructive use of the energy.

mars in square to uranus can be the tantrum type of anger.

I can hold a pretty severe grudge. I am a sulker and a passive aggressive type. get you in your sleep with my b****craft voodoo type of anger. As I've gotten older I voice my hurts before they fester and come out passively aggressively.

i have mars in leo. moon is in 12th in gemini.
Unread 04-16-2013, 12:08 AM

Loose cannon aspects to the moon can allow the person to be very impulsive and become angry (or sad) easily. To follow up the anger with action there's probably Mars and or Pluto involvement. Negative aspects with Venus can also represent anger. To know exactly how angry a person can get and with what consequences, put up the chart. I'm sure there will be comments.
LIN
Unread 04-16-2013, 01:08 AM

I couldn't agree more! Here is my list(including yours).

Moon or Mars square, opposition, conjunct Uranus or Pluto.
Moon in hard aspect to Mars.
Mercury square Pluto can verbally lacerate.

I haven't thought of it the way Kukka describes Masculine verses Feminine but I would have to agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashriia View Post
mars square pluto is pretty violent. they seethe at first, blood boils- 10 seconds later. Bang. they throw something, punch, or flip the eff out.
it's over pretty quickly, doesn't last.

bruce lee aparently had mars in square to pluto. but he found a constructive use of the energy.

mars in square to uranus can be the tantrum type of anger.

I can hold a pretty severe grudge. I am a sulker and a passive aggressive type. get you in your sleep with my b****craft voodoo type of anger. As I've gotten older I voice my hurts before they fester and come out passively aggressively.

i have mars in leo. moon is in 12th in gemini.

Last edited by Vista; 04-16-2013 at 01:11 AM.
Unread 04-16-2013, 01:15 AM

It's been my personal dating experience men who have Mars in hard aspect to Uranus or Pluto(both in my generation) always have bad temper issues regardless of how nice and docile they originally appear. Some have constructive outlets like my ex who was a long distance road biker and lifted weights, but he was still argumentative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I cee View Post
Thanks Kukka
I'm wondering how well anger can be pinpointed in a chart? Generally I would of thought the same as you.
Feminine signs being mostly passive/aggressive in their anger, going underground and masculine sign being very avert with their anger.
BUT what if the chart has mostly masculine signs and mars is in a masculine sign but the person isn't expressing mars well and acts more passive/aggressive like a femmine sign is suggested.
So does someones mars show unstability if it goes to extremes, either too passive or too volatile.
If say someone had an aries mars conjunct pluto would you expect this person to be volatile or underground or both? Would this be a good representation of the way an aspect and sign should act or depending on other social factors would they suppress more and pluto would rule the roost, say if the mars/aries wasn't aloud to express itself properly and openly?
I guess theres a lot to to it and how can one see how mars is working for a client, one has no knowledge of?
Unread 04-23-2013, 06:36 PM

"It's been my personal dating experience men who have Mars in hard aspect to Uranus or Pluto(both in my generation) always have bad temper issues regardless of how nice and docile they originally appear"

Can't argue with your experience.
However, it does vary from chart to chart. Many men use this energy in work or athletics....of course some try to use drugs or alcohol to mellow themselves... which as we know can backfire.

We all have aspects that can give us big trouble at one time or another.
What we want to look for in a chart is something else (other positions or connected positive aspects) which will MODIFY those squares.

Also, sometimes (after the Saturn return) the person will have learned to be more conscious of this issue and have learned to "manage" it. Ideally...LOL

But it doesn't take long in that person's company to figure this out. It is sad when it's a generational issue.

And then there are people who "internalize" this energy...and have chronic issues of stomach, headaches, anxiety, back pain...etc. This all comes from not having a positive outlet for this gigantic energy.

Also want to add this: if the MOON is involved with this square there may be little hope that this person will ever be much different. Childhood issues with these aspects often are part of the habitual dynamic of the person later in life.
LIN

Last edited by Lin; 04-23-2013 at 06:41 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lin For This Useful Post:
Skillcoil (04-23-2013)
Unread 04-23-2013, 06:51 PM

Exactly what I mentioned...."some have constructive outlets like my ex who was a long distance road biker...." :-) I have to agree with you in terms of Moon being involved with the pair Mars/Pluto or Mars/Uranus. It's tough to work with. It can be projected onto the partner too which is another way I have seen it play out. What do you think of Hard aspects between Moon and Pluto or Sun and Pluto? Sun Pluto can be a bully at times, Lol, however they certainly of strength and character and perseverance. Moon to Pluto seems kind of wounded.
Reminds me of an unaspected Moon in the 12th house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lin View Post
"It's been my personal dating experience men who have Mars in hard aspect to Uranus or Pluto(both in my generation) always have bad temper issues regardless of how nice and docile they originally appear"

Can't argue with your experience.
However, it does vary from chart to chart. Many men use this energy in work or athletics....of course some try to use drugs or alcohol to mellow themselves... which as we know can backfire.

We all have aspects that can give us big trouble at one time or another.
What we want to look for in a chart is something else (other positions or connected positive aspects) which will MODIFY those squares.

Also, sometimes (after the Saturn return) the person will have learned to be more conscious of this issue and have learned to "manage" it. Ideally...LOL

But it doesn't take long in that person's company to figure this out. It is sad when it's a generational issue.

And then there are people who "internalize" this energy...and have chronic issues of stomach, headaches, anxiety, back pain...etc. This all comes from not having a positive outlet for this gigantic energy.

Also want to add this: if the MOON is involved with this square there may be little hope that this person will ever be much different. Childhood issues with these aspects often are part of the habitual dynamic of the person later in life.
LIN

Tags
anger