I have ambitions to become a Scuba diver instructor

helike13

Can you advise me based on my natal chart?
Is it a good idea or not?

https://kepkuldes.com/image/HfxsQ5

Here's my chart.

Thanks.

conspiracy theorist

I say definitely go for it. If you want some astro-reasoning -

MC in Pisces with Mars-Saturn Scorpio trine MC angle. All water placements, Mars is physical exertion, Saturn is traditionally relevant for any jobs that are near or at sea. Jupiter as MC ruler fits as "instructor" and it falls in a Saturnine sign (another testimony of the sea) and sextiles the Mars/Saturn conj. Lunar applications and separations can show what one pursues professionally and your Moon is separating from Jupiter (teaching) and applying to Mars (physical prowess/"brawn")

Usually what you are drawn to is shown in your chart so if you seriously are thinking of doing something chances are that it will show up in your radix.

Last edited:

helike13

I say definitely go for it. If you want some astro-reasoning -

MC in Pisces with Mars-Saturn Scorpio trine MC angle. All water placements, Mars is physical exertion, Saturn is traditionally relevant for any jobs that are near or at sea. Jupiter as MC ruler fits as "instructor" and it falls in a Saturnine sign (another testimony of the sea) and sextiles the Mars/Saturn conj. Lunar applications and separations can show what one pursues professionally and your Moon is separating from Jupiter (teaching) and applying to Mars (physical prowess/"brawn")

Usually what you are drawn to is shown in your chart so if you seriously are thinking of doing something chances are that it will show up in your radix.

Thank you very much.