Would love some interpretations

Hi
I'm new to these forum and new to astrology. Been getting very intrigued lately since it's giving lots of insight in my myself and other people. I'm from Belgium and don't have anyone here to discuss astrology really. I'm 25 and male.

- If possible i would like you opinions, interpretations of my chart, which elements are the strongest, most prominent..

:happy::happy:If you have time:
-My current girlfriend has a scorpio ascendant, saggitarius sun and pisces moon. Would this be a good match on paper?
-People always mention my eyes, but i have a capricorn ascendant, i was wondering, does the sun also influence the appearance in a way since eyes are something typically scorpio.
-The things i've been reading about scorpio sun sagg moon really confuse me, Sagg moon is the opposite of scorpio sun? Does anyone have experience with these people? In what way would the sagg moon thingy have an influence on me, since i feel more of a pull towards being a scorpio.
- What is the actual influence of the ascendant capricorn? Is it just how people view you on first sight?

Sorry for all the questions, just very curious, thanks in advance

Attachments

• nathal chart.jpg
    nathal chart.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 29

ardentika

Hi
I'm new to these forum and new to astrology. Been getting very intrigued lately since it's giving lots of insight in my myself and other people. I'm from Belgium and don't have anyone here to discuss astrology really. I'm 25 and male.

- If possible i would like you opinions, interpretations of my chart, which elements are the strongest, most prominent..

:happy::happy:If you have time:
-My current girlfriend has a scorpio ascendant, saggitarius sun and pisces moon. Would this be a good match on paper?
-People always mention my eyes, but i have a capricorn ascendant, i was wondering, does the sun also influence the appearance in a way since eyes are something typically scorpio.
-The things i've been reading about scorpio sun sagg moon really confuse me, Sagg moon is the opposite of scorpio sun? Does anyone have experience with these people? In what way would the sagg moon thingy have an influence on me, since i feel more of a pull towards being a scorpio.
- What is the actual influence of the ascendant capricorn? Is it just how people view you on first sight?

Sorry for all the questions, just very curious, thanks in advance

Sounds like a good combo with her Sun falling on your moon, one of the best combos, indicating strong friendship and true understanding. Her Scorpio ascendant is on your sun, which creates relation too. I mean there is a lot more to that so better post synastry if thats what you wanna know.

I don't know how exactly Sag moon is opposite of Scorpio sun. The sun is mostly who we want to become, and the moon is who we really are. That's why the sun/moon midpoint is so important because it shows the inner marriage, so you might check that and relate a lot to that sign.
Your sun/moon midpoint is 22 Scorpio so it makes sense. Here your moon can help you become who you want to be, aka your sun sign. You might indeed need very little integration to do. Scorpio is about emotional strength, Sag in Moon is one of the best positions imo. It's joyful and happy, loving life and everything about it. So they go hand in hand.

Last edited: