Does anything stand out?

Is there anything in my chart that stands out? Any insight is appreciated! Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• Rebecca Natal Chart.jpg
    Rebecca Natal Chart.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 57

Witchyone

The way your planets are grouped is interesting. The two most important (sun and moon) in Pisces (mutable water), Mars, Venus, and Saturn in Aquarius (fixed air), and Neptune, Uranus, and North Node in Capricorn (cardinal, earth). I'm not sure how this plays out in the personality. I imagine you might have reserves of toughness and detachment that are unexpected because the core you is a sensitive and genuine person (Pisces sun and moon plus Aries Mercury). Chiron in the 4th house in Leo could point to a painful family life as a child. Pluto in Scorpio in the 7th could point to control issues in relationships, particularly love relationships. You might fear losing control or being controlled.

Wow. Thank you, Witchyone! I would say the things you said were pretty spot on but when it comes to relationships I think I fear being controlled the most.

Thank you again for your insight!

LunaNeptuna

Sun and the Moon in Pisces means (for me) that you are a very spiritual person but be careful with delusions, you have very high ideals when it comes to friendship, society and humanity in general, but it is necessary to remember that ideals are just that, ideals.
Having the moon in Pisces in the 12th house is a double Pisces because it's in the house of Pisces. sometimes your emotions blend with other people's and you pick up place's energies easily. I am sure you have psychic abilities, and if you don't yet, you will. Do you get astral travels or something like that?

Thank you for responding, LunaNeptuna!
Remembering that ideals are just ideals is definitely something that I should remind myself.
I used to do a lot of astral projection when I was younger before I ever really knew what it was. It usually started out as sleep paralysis. I felt so crazy explaining it to family or friends that I just stopped talking about it. Five years ago is when I realized what was actually going on when I came across a book about it. Ive also always been able to pick up energy of places! I didn't really know that was something that showed in a chart!
Thank you for your insight. It's really nice to hear others input/validation on things that you feel. I am only just beginning with astrology and really appreciate it.

:smile:

SunConjunctUranus

Your exaltation mars would be your greatest strength in career. Hard worker.

9th house lord over 5th house, you should be lucky in speculative business.

Rahu apear in the 9th very good/lucky to go aboard.

Sun in the 11th house, maybe your father would bring you a good fortune?

But it's all could came under delay as your Ascendant is enemy with the 11th and 10th lord. Good luck!

:biggrin:

Last edited:
Your exaltation mars would be your greatest strength in career. Hard worker.

9th house lord over 5th house, you should be lucky in speculative business.

Rahu apear in the 9th very good/lucky to go aboard.

Sun in the 11th house, maybe your father would bring you a good fortune?

But it's all could came under delay as your Ascendant is enemy with the 11th and 10th lord. Good luck!

:biggrin:

Thanks! Some stuff for me to look into :)

LunaNeptuna

You welcome :) Usually when someone has their Moon in Pisces, moon in 12th or 8th house or conjunct Neptune, they are very sensitive and may be able to feel energies better than other people with other chart configurations.
By the way, you have Pluto in the 7th house in Scorpio, which probably means that, in close relationships, you tend to attract obsessive people or become obsessed yourself with your partner, especially taking into consideration that it's square Venus. I will say that, when a slow planet activates your Venus/Pluto Square you will meet someone (if it hasn't happened yet) with whom you will have a deep transformative relationship.
You can read about it in the following website
https://theastrocodex.com/natal-pluto-in-the-7th-house/

Meluzina

It's kinda impressive. I like it. You look like a powerful person, like a spiritual leader or teacher or so. Like Mars and Saturn in aqua conj. in 10h in capricorn, that sounds like you could be once able to really change things for people. There's a square with taurus asc like you could persue it really roughly and get really determinated. And Jupiter in virgo with those aspects, six house virgo like you'll be able to work for your goals. And there is libra hiding there so again for the love and justice... You have moon and mercury in 12th, you have pisces 12, you're super connected to the unconscious realm, you're ultraspiritual and life puts you on a mission in questions surrounding that, and there is aries hiding there so you're like a hero of the collective unconscious and you might not now it. Like whatever happend to you in childhood it will empower you, looks like a fuel from the inner house (chiron 4) so you will forgive and learn how to nurture yourself and be your family and you'll be able to provide that to others and heal them by compasion. And all those aspects from pluto, you're so magical and intense and deep and ok, I get that it signifies a pretty wild relationship in which you would replay all the vast pain that relationships caused you, but like it might eventually turn out that you are the one manipulating, like on the other side of the rabbit hole you can find yourself and your power through the reflection of you in the other and you will be able to achieve power balance in relationship and get strenght out of them. That eight house, all that transformation bussiness leads to higher self and wisedom, you might be able to see so much truth in others deep places. It's such a transfomative chart. It's a lot of close, deep relationships and forgiveness and transcendental love. And regarding that north node, it will be a really hard and painfully redeemed success and elevation but in the end you will build that kingdom for you and others. I am mindlessly optimistic about this chart.