Should I take a fitness course?

lilithofeden

So I made another Horary that said I pretty much knew what I wanted to do because it was late ASC (25 I believe) but truthfully I'm so confused still. I've always enjoyed Health Sciences, and I like the fact that Kinesiology doesn't deal with sick patients with the newest epidemic of viral whatever.. Lol (Virgo ASC here)

Moon is NOT VOC because it aspects Saturn before changing signs (and MC). So, it creates aspects with both significators, Mercury (me) and Venus (course) except it's an opposition..

Mars on my ASC is in mutual reception with Merc (and also in joy right?) So idk.. Since Venus and Merc are both under Saturns ruling does it matter that it's sextil the moon and in mutual reception with Venus?

Attachments

• should%20I%20take%20fitness%20course.jpg
    should%20I%20take%20fitness%20course.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 20

Anachiel

The Moon, unfortunately, has to oppose Venus before she can do anything else. Venus rules the course and your money so, it is possible that some sort of financial issue could stop this or, it isn't the right place to take the course.

However, the Sun is about to trine Mars on your Ascendant and, you have a mutual reception with Mars, there may be some assistance that would have to come through to get you going here. I don't know if that will be enough. It doesn't necessarily connect you with the course itself or, it is some source of money not attached to the school or school funding.

The course itself is good as Venus is mutual reception with Saturn and both are about trine each other.

lilithofeden

However, the Sun is about to trine Mars on your Ascendant and, you have a mutual reception with Mars, there may be some assistance that would have to come through to get you going here. I don't know if that will be enough. It doesn't necessarily connect you with the course itself or, it is some source of money not attached to the school or school funding.

This does make sense. I would need daycare subsidy AND student loans, so day care would be seperate from the school as you mentioned.. This would be for all programs though. I think I may be able to scrape by without the subsidy but I would constantly be broke.

You also said it may not be thr right place to take the course. Would that mean the specific college I had in mind? I tried to be open minded and think about only the course but I have my mind set that a certain college is better academically but the other is better for day care facilities. (I live on the outskirts of town so there are hardly any opportunities for subsidized daycare when travelling to one school (because it's out of the region of Peel), where the other is on the other side o town so I have to travel through the peel region and therefore I have more options)

I have a few daycares I'm on a waitlist for that isn't too far of a drive from my house so I could still go to the "better" College, but perhaps the chart is saying the other location is more beneficial?

Last edited: