Does my birth chart show potential in acting?

Cypocryphy

Yeah! Feel free to message me. I'm pressed for time, however. I'll try to respond ASAP.

I would not linger on her. Better to focus your energy on your acting and such.

Hope this helps
C.

goldenboi

Yeah! Feel free to message me. I'm pressed for time, however. I'll try to respond ASAP.

I would not linger on her. Better to focus your energy on your acting and such.

Hope this helps
C.

I messaged you.

My focus is on selling my old videogames etc. to gain litte bit of money and of course for the acting education.

Thanks for everything.

Last edited:

goldenboi

Hey how you guys doing? My mom just said i was born in 8:00 or 8:15 not at 8:30. Does it changes everything?

Last edited:

vedicRaj

For career you look at 9/10/11 houses. This is the "career quadrant" as my teacher likes to say.

Your 10l is Jupiter, situated in the 9h. Your 9l Mars is situated in the 5h. Both 5h and 9h are houses of education. Plus Jupiter aspects your 5h.

I think you will be a teacher of some sort.

Acting is typically seen when the career quadrant is somehow associated to the 3h of media. But the 5h is 3rd from the 3rd, so 5h in a way is also acting. So its not impossible, but I think you'd get a job as a teacher.

goldenboi

For career you look at 9/10/11 houses. This is the "career quadrant" as my teacher likes to say.

Your 10l is Jupiter, situated in the 9h. Your 9l Mars is situated in the 5h. Both 5h and 9h are houses of education. Plus Jupiter aspects your 5h.

I think you will be a teacher of some sort.

Acting is typically seen when the career quadrant is somehow associated to the 3h of media. But the 5h is 3rd from the 3rd, so 5h in a way is also acting. So its not impossible, but I think you'd get a job as a teacher.

But being teacher is my least favorite job ever. I dont know, time Will tell.