Is i have lost love, again

Deep03

Hi,
I have been talking to a girl in Usa and i live in NewZealand.
She is born and brought up there, she i a sikh.
I have been talking to her since 3 march 2020.
And in that course i have started liking her and I think i love her now.
Because it been since 3 april she has been acting wierd and don't want to talk to me..i have asked her so many times.
Today she told me that therr is some problems that she can't tell me.
I am very sad right now.Because i know she also like me somewhere but we are of different religion and caste so she think there is no future this is what we discuss once.before all this.
Today i told her that i love her, i just don't want to loose again my love and happiness after so many years.
Would she is going to stay or she will be gone from my life.
I would be happy even she stay as a friend because i have never got a friend like this in my life.

I dont know her details
I can give the name if that can help.
My details are
D.o.b- 26/02/1991
Time- 19:48
Place- delhi,India.

creativei

Yeah you have bright chance of love marriage , your chart also indicates that , both 5th house and venus are well placed . go-head keep loving her more and more , though in beginning she may show indifference but she accepts at last . love and romance are good .

Mercury is combustion but that wont affect your love . it creates problems ion profession and friends only .

Deep03

Yeah you have bright chance of love marriage , your chart also indicates that , both 5th house and venus are well placed . go-head keep loving her more and more , though in beginning she may show indifference but she accepts at last . love and romance are good .

Mercury is combustion but that wont affect your love . it creates problems ion profession and friends only .

Hi,
Thanks for your reply..i just talked to her she told that she doesn't have any feeling for me and said that how can i love her ..she dont want to talk for 3-4 week to remove this akwardness that happen.i had no option than to agree with her.
But you said i have bright chances of love marriage as i have venus in 7 house.but a lot of people have told me arrange marriage is better and my married life or relationship would be never harmonious.
Thanks.

creativei

Hi,
Thanks for your reply..i just talked to her she told that she doesn't have any feeling for me and said that how can i love her ..she dont want to talk for 3-4 week to remove this akwardness that happen.i had no option than to agree with her.
But you said i have bright chances of love marriage as i have venus in 7 house.but a lot of people have told me arrange marriage is better and my married life or relationship would be never harmonious.
Thanks.

Buddy i see many things before i say , 5th house of love and romance well palced , from lagna 5th lord in 5th is very good . from rasi 5th lord is in 11th aspecting his own house that too very good . also jupiter too aspecting 5th house from lagna and rasi , this indicates success in love . afflicted venus gives love affairs . they wont do arrange marriages and all , they have their own mind in that , also your jupiter is retro for you, so you wont do arrange marriage and all , from rasi saturn 7th lord is with rahu again indicates going against customs and traditions . so love marriage happens for you . that 7th lord is also saturn star who is 5th lord .

since saturn is also 6th lord first he creates obstacles then after that he does it . currently you running favorable bukti only , but due to saturn aspecting cancer sign it giving problems , it will be ok soon .. indeed you do love marriage only . also you destined to get forgein spouse ,who comes from wealthy background .

Deep03

Buddy i see many things before i say , 5th house of love and romance well palced , from lagna 5th lord in 5th is very good . from rasi 5th lord is in 11th aspecting his own house that too very good . also jupiter too aspecting 5th house from lagna and rasi , this indicates success in love . afflicted venus gives love affairs . they wont do arrange marriages and all , they have their own mind in that , also your jupiter is retro for you, so you wont do arrange marriage and all , from rasi saturn 7th lord is with rahu again indicates going against customs and traditions . so love marriage happens for you . that 7th lord is also saturn star who is 5th lord .

since saturn is also 6th lord first he creates obstacles then after that he does it . currently you running favorable bukti only , but due to saturn aspecting cancer sign it giving problems , it will be ok soon .. indeed you do love marriage only . also you destined to get forgein spouse ,who comes from wealthy background .
Let see..will talk to her after 3-4 weeks.
Had a failed love like 6 yrs ago..and still single from then.
Its now totaly upto her when shill we will accept.marriage is a far away thing for me as my elder sister is not married and cant be married before her.and i dont think she want to she is so stubrn in this matter.
Thanks

mathur_dinesh

You are in the major-period of Venus which started on 01/March/2017 and will last for the next twenty years from this date.
Venus is exalted in the seventh house and it appears well placed. Since you have Virgo ascendant Venus should be excellent for you. But looking closer to your chart it appears that both Venus and Jupiter, two exalted naturally benign planets, will cause much unhappiness to you too. So will Rahu and Ketu.
Saturn in Pisces navamsha and Mercury in Capricorn navamsha clearly state that you will marry for love. You will have more than one love affair. There will be separations in love before you finally get down to marry someone. Marriage will be delayed. Love and sex will be primary themes in your life. Your destiny will play out through your marital life.

Deep03

You are in the major-period of Venus which started on 01/March/2017 and will last for the next twenty years from this date.
Venus is exalted in the seventh house and it appears well placed. Since you have Virgo ascendant Venus should be excellent for you. But looking closer to your chart it appears that both Venus and Jupiter, two exalted naturally benign planets, will cause much unhappiness to you too. So will Rahu and Ketu.
Saturn in Pisces navamsha and Mercury in Capricorn navamsha clearly state that you will marry for love. You will have more than one love affair. There will be separations in love before you finally get down to marry someone. Marriage will be delayed. Love and sex will be primary themes in your life. Your destiny will play out through your marital life.
Hi sir,but i dont want any divorce or problem in my marital life.
Coz i am very very emotional.
And i have just problem in life to be honest.love and sex are not even seen near to me.
At 29 just did it once and had for it to loose my virginity.

And since venus is not in a good place..20 yrs are not not good..or what.like i will suffer for 20 years more ??

And current scenario is my stars in my favour that this could be long lasting relationship that can turn into marriage?
Thanks.

creativei

See deep mathur sir told like what i said happy now ? yes you get love affairs even after marriage too . so careful in that dont get trapped ..

5th lord in 11th love before marriage and after marriage too ;p women will flock around you . chances of becoming playboy type so please stay away from those

saturn aspecting venus gives bitter experience in love til 30 only after 32 you get stable relationships . if you get int those now you get bitter experience only . so wait til 30 after that you get good stable long lasting relationships ....

Deep03

See deep mathur sir told like what i said happy now ? yes you get love affairs even after marriage too . so careful in that dont get trapped ..

5th lord in 11th love before marriage and after marriage too ;p women will flock around you . chances of becoming playboy type so please stay away from those

saturn aspecting venus gives bitter experience in love til 30 only after 32 you get stable relationships . if you get int those now you get bitter experience only . so wait til 30 after that you get good stable long lasting relationships ....
Hi,

So then this relationship will not work then since you said stable after 30.And i am serious kind of guy i myself want a wife that is very faithful to me.and i am oldskool so even a divorce is like my life would be destroyed.so would never going to get into these things.i live in NewZealand and prostitution is legal but i have never even put my steps in the direction even after once.i want this girl to be in my life cause after almost 6 years i have got happiness and all this happened.and i might not do this again if this relationship doesn't work,if she dont come back or love me.
Whenever i would i would just do an arranged marriage.
Thanks.

creativei

A very sane advice Mr Creativei, I only hope he listens to you.

Oh no , im not all equal to your knowledge and experience , please dont keep me high , im biggest fan of ur predictions , though you say few words its very authoritative and sound . im learning from your answers .....

mathur_dinesh

Oh no , im not all equal to your knowledge and experience , please dont keep me high , im biggest fan of ur predictions , though you say few words its very authoritative and sound . im learning from your answers .....

I am very appreciative of your humility. This is the sign of a knowledgeable person. Thank you.