Will I receive the international package I ordered and if so, then when?

kalinka

through kp horary transits the package have to arrive on 8th February.

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

through kp horary transits the package have to arrive on 8th February.

Hey Kalinka and everyone who's replied to this post. I got an update today by a very distraught querent. The querent to this question. I'll post what she emailed me. The package has officially been removed from this tracking site due to lack of updates. I'll post it. It's feedback but I suppose there's still a chance the package will arrive.

Attachments

• Picture (01-06-2020 11:57:40).pdf
    285.2 KB · Views: 47
  • Picture (01-06-2020 11:57:02).pdf
    446.1 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

kalinka

wow...an odyssey. the package had to arrive at the beginning of november! So you could be right. good for you, bad for her...

Cypocryphy

wow...an odyssey. the package had to arrive at the beginning of november! So you could be right. good for you, bad for her...

Yeah. We'll see. It could still arrive as it doesn't say that on the USPS website. It's clearly been misplaced by someone. It could arrive still. The problem is that she could have done something instead of wait. Well, she did I guess, by ordering the new one. But she waited instead of doing something about it because everyone says it will come late. *shrug* I don't know.

I'll ask for the other package info. I did give her your date and said that someone else said it will arrive at that time. She's been waiting a long time for this ... :pinched:

Cypocryphy

Moon dignified, but opposing Mercury and Sun, does look like trouble there. Moon rules the 6th, postal service. I wonder if the product is illegal? Or the postal service is dealing with something, crisis of some kind here.

Venus does get to Jup eventually so it might get to querent but with delay.

You got Jupiter, significator for querent dignified, a benefic on angle. Moon dignified. This is suggestion things will work out. Also Venus, another benefic approaching MC.

When Venus gets to Jup in ephemeris, might be when querent finally gets the package. I think they conjunct at 28 degrees? so between 13-16 weeks? Awful lot of time but stranger things have happened.

So that's 3 month and one week to four months. I think I'll check the date whether it aligns with Kalinka. That would be interesting. So that is between the 3rd of February and the 24th of February. Kalinka said the 8th of February, so two different methods that seem to align.

I asked her for the other info regarding the second package but she hasn't responded. I think this has her really depressed.

Cypocryphy

I didn't update this thread. I just got word. The package is gone. It was never delivered. It might have been sent back, which is what I feel. Regardless, she just let me know that she never got it and it's "undeliverable."