Lilith & Appearance

Venus Neptune

Assuming that Lilith is particularly strong in a chart and is aspecting the Ascendant or in the first house, how would you expect Lilith to affect the appearance?

This is meant to be a general question, not specific to reading any particular chart.

Basically, what physical characteristics does Lilith bring to the table?

Hi honey!

I have that placement. Lilith was on my 12th house, conjunct AS. Lilith in greek mythology is a very very beautiful woman who was cursed by Hera bcoz Zeus had an affair with her. Lilith was transformed into a child eater, and uh, not so motherly. Lilith on AS brings ultra sexiness and beauty that traps men away. And Lilith on my 12 house means I have a hidden sexiness lol. My feet is also small. So as my face. So any Lilith placements could make anything small. But one for sure is ultra sexiness and a rebel type. This rebel type is powerful that it can scare man away.

Well, guess Lilith is a dangerous position. My moon semisextile AS. I'm motherly but at times children could get scared on me. Lilith was playing there, eh?

ScorpioCrow

I have Lilith in Libra in the 8th house, and I occasionally wonder if I'm "too sexy." Is there even such a thing? I also look much older than I am, Capricorn ascendant...I even look like Lilith a little bit, except I'm medium-tall.

MantisReligiosa

Same here. One ex described me as, "You're like this little creature that just burrows under a person's skin and just sits there, taunting them, and making them think wicked thoughts." Sexual openness in conversation and revelation has been a huge factor in my relationships. Men have shared things with me that they've never and would never share with anyone else, not even their closest guy friends or their other girlfriends or wives, because they know I understand and that nothing they say can scare me.

I have a long-standing history with people joking about my ability to kill without remorse and other dark associations, though I've never done anything like that. It's something people see in me. I'm also presumed to be sexually ravenous, even though I'm a virgin. Friends have told me that I "ooze sex" and "scream sex". It's weird. I don't even dress provocatively at all! I'm talking jeans and long-sleeved shirts with flip flops, sort of beachy casual.

Most of this rings true for me, as well.

I am 5'2, 25yo, and currently weigh about 180lbs(81kilos) I was 196lbs at my highest weight, and I've been overweight or obese most of my life, I "credit" that mostly to my Taurus Moon tightly conjunct Jupiter in Gemini, I have a very healthy appetite to say the least. I managed to drop all the way to 127lbs in high school(through a slow torture of a diet/exercise regime) but slowly gained it all back within 3 years.
The funny thing is I started getting noticed by men mainly after I finished high school, when I was back to my bigger size. I am still a virgin, and I really don't blame that on my size, but rather my principles. I haven't met a man worthy of my affection yet, and I'm not willing to settle.
And when I say virgin I mean virgin, as in never even kissed a guy on the mouth.
I've had "offers" but mostly I feel the guys who show interest in me are just interested in sex.

The funny thing is I've had both men and women call me beautiful, gorgeous, stunning, or just pretty, or even plain, but whatever it is, people always seem to have an opinion of me.
I've also been told all throughout my life that I look sweet and innnocent, in addition to looking younger than my age.

I am also among the shortest in my family, but basically no woman has been over 5'4 in my family for 4 generations, so I have no height complex at all.

I have naturally dark brown hair and very pale skin, with dark hazel eyes(mix of dark brown and a dusty olive green).
I've also been told I have a well proportioned figure, when I exercise regularly I get almost Marilyn-like hips, which I love.
But despite my height, I'm quite strong, physically. I can lift 100lbs, probably more, if I must.
I have broad shoulders and a strong back/wide hips.
I also generally love feeling muscular, and when I do exercise, I like to push myself, like I'll go swimming for 1 or 2 miles at a time(in a pool) or I'll walk for one hour etc.
My mother has also called me a "demon" before and said my looks are very deceiving, haha. Meaning I can come across as a harmless lost little girl, but I can be, as she put it, "perverse and manipulative".

MantisReligiosa

Forgot to mention, I have BML in 3 deg Libra, in my 1st house, trine my Moon, Mars, Jupiter in 0deg Gemini, and I have the Dark Moon(I think..it's h13 on astro.com) in 16deg Virgo conjunct my Rising in 19deg Virgo, opposite my Venus in 16deg Pisces, and loosely opposite Sun in Pisces.

espi3479

My Boyfriend has a BML conjunct the Ascendant in leo. Lilith in the first house.
He has very dark course hair! very strong eye brows and awesome magnetizing eyes! He also has very beautiful eye lashes. When I first met him i thought he was way too egotistical lol! :biggrin: He is pretty dramatic too lol but he seems intimidation too. From what other people have said haha but yeah his BML is pretty prominent.

CapAquaPis

What would a Lilith conjunct Saturn (in my case, 3rd house Virgo) do to a person's appearance or ability to attract mates? For those who don't know me, I'm Aquarius sun/moon in the 8th. I have "Saturnian" dark brown hair and "Aquarian" light blue eyes, also I'm a male, 5'9" and currently 178 lbs.

theV

My Boyfriend has a BML conjunct the Ascendant in leo. Lilith in the first house.
He has very dark course hair! very strong eye brows and awesome magnetizing eyes! He also has very beautiful eye lashes. When I first met him i thought he was way too egotistical lol! :biggrin: He is pretty dramatic too lol but he seems intimidation too. From what other people have said haha but yeah his BML is pretty prominent.

Usually a strong feminine energy is shown to the world. People with prominent pluto or saturn or lilith have a dark beauty features.

I have Lilith in Virgo, 7th house... And I act as a Virgo in many spheres of my life. I'm 5'2 - 5'3 ... short woman. I have small features, too. But I'm not thin or fat. I'm voluptuous...

Ah, my eyes are big and "sad".

Poupoupidou

Assuming that Lilith is particularly strong in a chart and is aspecting the Ascendant or in the first house, how would you expect Lilith to affect the appearance? Basically, what physical characteristics does Lilith bring to the table?

Since Lilith is about obsessions and our wildest dreams materialized, any aspect involving Lilith and a potential partner's Ascendant will trigger a lot of energy related to high physical attraction (or lack of).

However, when it comes to your own chart, Lilith vs the Ascendant is more about your image and how others perceive you. It is also related your defense mechanism in the presence of defamatory statements.

Abby83

I reckon Lilith in aspect to the asc or asc ruler means that the Lilith qualities are seen in the person at first sight. So say your Lilith is in fourth house and trines your asc ruler, then your bad *** qualities in the family will be obvious for others to see in you when they first see you. They may see you as a potential troublemaker in the home.

Ada715

i have lilith in first house scorpio rising conjunct with uranus. I am guite tall, have blond hair and blue eyes, but maybe its because of the juno on the ascendent? I have venus conjunct pluto in 12 house as well, from the early childhood I wish to have a dark hair and dark look, my parents do have brown hair, everyone does in our family, only granny was blond as me:pouty:

runthejules

I know that this response is old but I just had to agree with you and put this out into the universe.

I have lilth in my 9th house. I look nothing like my immediate family, or even my culture as a whole. I'm very pale skinned, blue eyes brown hair. I'm Assyrian -middle eastern christian- my nationality is known to be olive skinned, brown eyes, black/brown hair.

I am in enigma in my family and whenever I meet family who I haven't been introduced to,they meet me I can hear them ask each other in Assyrian "who is that girl why is she here" not knowing I can understand them.

This is the only explanation I've seen where this is even addressed. I love this forum. I had to respond.

Some of my aspects are:
Uranus Quincunx Lilith
Mars
Venus
Mercury

Lilith Trine Ascendant

Venus Opposition Lilith

Best

Huh, that is an interesting point. I'm not short by general standards (I'm around 5'6"), but in my family I am one of the shortest (only my grandmother and one aunt who married in are shorter, other than the little kids, of course, but most of the teenagers are already taller than I am). When I'm at my mom's house and her husband, his kids, and my brother are there, I feel like a Lilliputian. I'm also small-boned, while most of them are medium boned or big boned.

I don't know if this is true for anyone else, but my hair color is also a lot darker than that of my family members (almost black). Lilith does mean "belonging to the night". It doesn't have to be hair color necessarily, but maybe some aspect of yourself is noticeably darker than those in your family. My personality is also quite a bit darker than anyone else in my family...I'm a bit strange by comparison. I've generally attributed this to my Scorpio which is streaked with Uranus, but perhaps there's some Lilith influence here, as well.

Last edited:

jac

BLM 4th house trine Pl in 8th.

My family was at a loss for some of my features, and I'm dead sexy in an unconventional way.

It's been fun. :devil:

OuterPlanets89

Lilith in Libra (25d), conjunct my Ascendant in Libra (24d).

I'm a guy but I'm sure it shows on me. I'm a good amount smaller than my dad (5'10" 150 to 6'1" 190), but I have sharper/darker features than anyone else in the family. Also have Venus/Pluto conjunct in Scorpio in the 1st, so it's hard for me to figure out whether certain traits are from Lilith or Pluto.

Thirdteenth

A lot of questions about this asteroid Lilith :) she sounds intriguing. I have mine in Capricorn. I get the appeal but does she actually have an affect on the chart or is this just a wishful thinking thread because that is wonderful too :)