Barcelona vs Bayern munich champion league quarter final 2019/2020

dave3

Please anyone astrology predict quarter final match between Barcelona vs Bayern munich. Can Bayern goes to semi final? I am fan of bayern munich. The champion league match is played on 14/08/2020, Friday @ 20.00, lisbon, portugal.

Thank you šŸ™

fensi88

I cast the chart when I read your question:
14 Aug 2020 TZ = -2.0 8.5600 A.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=28Vi12
As you are Bayern Munich fan they are represented with Mercury which is Combust. The worst possible start! It is always an evil testimony! All Mercury's power is destroyed and there is no hope of winning.

dave3

As you are Bayern Munich fan they are represented with Mercury which is Combust. The worst possible start! It is always an evil testimony! All Mercury's power is destroyed and there is no hope of winning.
Thank you for your predictions. I think you have predicted bayern as a winner of champion league 2019/2020:

I cast the chart when I read your question: 04 Jul 2020 TZ = -2.0 12.3700 P.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=9Li37

In this type of question we look for the planet that first aspect Lord 10. Here, Lord 10 is Moon and its first aspect is with Mars in Aries. Aries represent England and Germany, and because Mars represent red colour I think Bayern, which nickname is "The Reds", will win the Champions League.

Do you still back barcelona to beat bayern munich today?

Torero

Which story in Lisbon will be the 3rd?

Attachments

• ATA 1-2 PSG _ Atalanta - Paris SG _ Match Summary .jpg
    ATA 1-2 PSG _ Atalanta - Paris SG _ Match Summary .jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 29

dave3

Which story in Lisbon will be the 3rd?

Sorry Torero, what you are trying to say please. As we all can see, both matches have got same scores. Do you see something from that both matches please. Would you please share with us. ThAnk you

fensi88

Bayern won 8:2!!!
I really do not see where we can see that in this chart. If someone see please tell me!

Torero

We work with the time and coordinates of the terrain, compare the time when goals were scored in all three matches already ... and you will also find it in the 4th.

Attachments

• RBL 2-1 ATM _ RB Leipzig - Atl. Madrid _ Match Sum.jpg
    RBL 2-1 ATM _ RB Leipzig - Atl. Madrid _ Match Sum.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 32

Torero

I really do not see where we can see that in this chart. If someone see please tell me!

I know the answer to this question. The Barcelona team is controlled by Mercury (this is according to my method), and he is burned, here is the result of the game on the face.

kalinka

mercury is combust but still accidental stronger than Jupiter (currently mercury is on fast motion). NN on the Mc. That would be my only explanation.

dave3

We work with the time and coordinates of the terrain, compare the time when goals were scored in all three matches already ... and you will also find it in the 4th.

For Lyon-Man city : Are we seeing similar goal scores like Barca and Bayern then? Thank you