Favorite sex aspects

khlysty

Hey guys
I'd love to hear if there is any aspects in your synastry with a sexual partner that was special to you and how it was showing.

Also what aspect between two people would you say gives the most sexual passion?

Would you say that Mars conjunct Pluto is extremely promising?

I'm meeting a guy and we have this aspect, though I had many more with my ex
With my ex I had:

Sun conjunct Mars
Venus sextile Mars
Venus opposition Pluto
Sun trine Uranus

I'm just a little worried that with the new guy Mars conjunct Pluto is the only strong sexual aspect. Maybe I should feel really satisfied about it?
We do have Mars square Uranus and Sun opposition Venus, Venus square Neptune. At least it shows attraction is there, even though they are pretty negative.. I only counted the "attraction" aspects, there are other aspects in both of the synastries.
Could that one aspect maybe match up to what I had with my ex? Sexually talking.
I want to hear your thoughts about it all!

Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
Hello -

You need help. If sex is your goal - then look at Mars for animal need and Moon for emotional connection.

Maybe you have a moon-mars aspect?

If so - where is your Venus and how does it attract people?

Mercury is clever or stumbling - look at your mecury.

Or maybe hit up the kama sutra or craigslist if that doesn't work.

Alcohol usually figures prominent - as does regrets.

Look at Jupiter & Saturn in those charts.

duenderoja

My boyfriend and I have awesome, mind blowing sex.

Me - him

Moon sextile his Mars
Sun conjunct his Mars
Mars square his Pluto
Sun conjunct his ascendant
Ascendant sextile his Mars
Neptune square his Venus
Ascendant sextile ascendant
Lilith conjunct mars
Pluto conjunct Lilith

Icing on the the cake:

Venus conjunct his Eros
Psyche opposite his Eros
Eros conjunct his Neptune

Maybe you should just go with your feelings rather than counting aspects? There is such a thing as being too analytical in love.

I had that problem.

Edit: updated with Lilith aspects.

Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
My favorite sex aspects are in the guy who won't just park the truck in the soonest available spot - but searches for the one open and closest to the destination. It shows weak character and inefficiency.

The woman who puts on make-up and spanks to lure a man - when she has 3 kids at home and lives on welfare - living out her stripper mom fantasy dreams.

Mind blowing sex is usually an act of control - so if you want to feel like Leonard Di Caprio on the helm of a sinking ship - go that route -

Or keep asking for reasons why you can't attract or keep a mate.

Somewhere in there - Venus-Pluto has things all mixed up - at everyone else's loss.

anjelik

Hey guys
I'd love to hear if there is any aspects in your synastry with a sexual partner that was special to you and how it was showing.

Also what aspect between two people would you say gives the most sexual passion?

Would you say that Mars conjunct Pluto is extremely promising?

I'm meeting a guy and we have this aspect, though I had many more with my ex
With my ex I had:

Sun conjunct Mars
Venus sextile Mars
Venus opposition Pluto
Sun trine Uranus

I'm just a little worried that with the new guy Mars conjunct Pluto is the only strong sexual aspect. Maybe I should feel really satisfied about it?
We do have Mars square Uranus and Sun opposition Venus, Venus square Neptune. At least it shows attraction is there, even though they are pretty negative.. I only counted the "attraction" aspects, there are other aspects in both of the synastries.
Could that one aspect maybe match up to what I had with my ex? Sexually talking.
I want to hear your thoughts about it all!

Mars/Pluto
Mars/Venus
Venus/Pluto
Moon/Mars

Just from my personal experience.

khlysty

My favorite sex aspects are in the guy who won't just park the truck in the soonest available spot - but searches for the one open and closest to the destination. It shows weak character and inefficiency.

The woman who puts on make-up and spanks to lure a man - when she has 3 kids at home and lives on welfare - living out her stripper mom fantasy dreams.

Mind blowing sex is usually an act of control - so if you want to feel like Leonard Di Caprio on the helm of a sinking ship - go that route -

Or keep asking for reasons why you can't attract or keep a mate.

Somewhere in there - Venus-Pluto has things all mixed up - at everyone else's loss.

I dont really understand what you're trying to say... Everything with these guys has been my choice.
Yes I think that sex is a huge priority in a relationship.
The thing is, me and my ex had a perfect sex life.

I want to have it just as good or better if possible with the one I'm with now. I'm very picky in who I'm gonna share my body with.

My real question was if that one aspect could match up theoretically to the ones with my ex.

khlysty

Come on.
Mars= the sex planet + pluto= the other sex planet

+ We have the strongest of all: Conjuntion

= Most amazing synastry aspect for sex

Right? It makes sense! Give me some hope and words of prosperity or what you want to say of your own experience.

anjelik

Come on.
Mars= the sex planet + pluto= the other sex planet

+ We have the strongest of all: Conjuntion

= Most amazing synastry aspect for sex

Right? It makes sense! Give me some hope and words of prosperity or what you want to say of your own experience.

My husband and I have Mars conjunct Pluto and Mars square Pluto. We both also have Mars/Pluto in our natal charts. Our sex life is good and there is undoubtably attraction there but I don't think Mars/Pluto necessarily means mind blowing sex. I would rank my husband in the top three but I don't think we consistently have the best sex I've ever had in my life. That could also be other contributing factors such as real life getting in the way as opposed to flings where the only objective was to have fun with no pressure of building a future. For me someone's Pluto square my Venus has always brought intensity. But I also have Venus square Pluto in my natal chart. I think because of my strong Plutonian influence on my Mars and Venus I have always somehow found myself with men who have similar aspects.

comdoc

Two mindblowing longterm sexualove partners in my life.

First wife/me: Pluto conj Leo Mars/Asc, BML--Psyche conj 10H Gemini Venus, Juno--Amor conj 4H Scorpio Psyche, Cupid conj Aries Sun--Eros. Her natal Taurus Asc + 8H Sag Venus--Sun. My natal Leo Asc + 9H Sun--Eros trine Mars--Asc.

Former fiance/me: Taurus Sun--Ceres--IC conj Ceres, 4H Gemini Mercury conj Venus, 5H Cancer Venus conj Moon, Leo Moon NN conj Mars--Terpsichore--Asc. 7H Virgo Mars conj Valentine, 8H Libra Vertex conj Neptune, Scorpio Lust conj 4H Psyche, Scorpio Uranus conj 4H Amor--Chiron, Aqua BML--Lust conj Desc.

One aspect cannot do the work of many aspects.

duenderoja

First wife/me: Pluto conj Leo Mars/Asc, BML--Psyche conj 10H Gemini Venus, Juno--Amor conj 4H Scorpio Psyche, Cupid conj Aries Sun--Eros. Her natal Taurus Asc + 8H Sag Venus--Sun. My natal Leo Asc + 9H Sun--Eros trine Mars--Asc.

Former fiance/me: Taurus Sun--Ceres--IC conj Ceres, 4H Gemini Mercury conj Venus, 5H Cancer Venus conj Moon, Leo Moon NN conj Mars--Terpsichore--Asc. 7H Virgo Mars conj Valentine, 8H Libra Vertex conj Neptune, Scorpio Lust conj 4H Psyche, Scorpio Uranus conj 4H Amor--Chiron, Aqua BML--Lust conj Desc.

;_; The way you wrote your aspects is confusing. Can you do it more like mine? :( :)

comdoc

First wife/me:

Her Pluto conj my Leo Mars/Asc
BML--Psyche conj my 10H Gemini Venus
Juno--Amor conj my 4H Scorpio Psyche
Cupid conj my Aries Sun--Eros
Her natal Taurus Asc + 8H Sag Venus--Sun
My natal Leo Asc + 9H Sun--Eros trine Mars--Asc

Former fiance/me:

Her Taurus Sun--Ceres--IC conj my Ceres
4H Gemini Mercury conj my Venus
5H Cancer Venus conj my Moon
Leo Moon--NN conj my Mars--Terpsichore--Asc
7H Virgo Mars conj my Valentine
8H Libra Vertex conj my Neptune
Scorpio Lust conj my 4H Psyche
Scorpio Uranus conj my 4H Amor--Chiron
Aqua BML--Lust conj my Desc

Better format?

duenderoja

First wife/me:

Her Pluto conj my Leo Mars/Asc
BML--Psyche conj my 10H Gemini Venus
Juno--Amor conj my 4H Scorpio Psyche
Cupid conj my Aries Sun--Eros
Her natal Taurus Asc + 8H Sag Venus--Sun
My natal Leo Asc + 9H Sun--Eros trine Mars--Asc

Former fiance/me:

Her Taurus Sun--Ceres--IC conj my Ceres
4H Gemini Mercury conj my Venus
5H Cancer Venus conj my Moon
Leo Moon--NN conj my Mars--Terpsichore--Asc
7H Virgo Mars conj my Valentine
8H Libra Vertex conj my Neptune
Scorpio Lust conj my 4H Psyche
Scorpio Uranus conj my 4H Amor--Chiron
Aqua BML--Lust conj my Desc

Better format?

I can read it at least! :D

anca

Account Closed
For ladies and for Tikana's horary school:

I remembered that there is here on the forum an old thread (couple of years old) about the size of the peni$ read by the planetary aspects in a man's chart. Maybe old forum folks remember and go straight to that thread.
JA bless! :)

Blaze

Account Closed
Hmm. I've only had one women that I'd rank a 10 out of 10 in my book of no-shame.

She an I have-

Mars Conjunct Venus- Being that both are in Aries...wow, fire man.

Mars Trine Asc (For me) Mars Sextile asc (for her). "The way you make me feel" - Micheal Jackson. :whistling:

Mars Conjunct Sun- You know that, angry, passionate sex? Yea, just, yea. :love:

Moon trine Sun- If ever things got "Emotional" it was all good.

Not sure what else is important but those things stand out. :tongue:

katydid

Hmm. I've only had one women that I'd rank a 10 out of 10 in my book of no-shame.

She an I have-

Mars Conjunct Venus- Being that both are in Aries...wow, fire man.

Mars Trine Asc (For me) Mars Sextile asc (for her). "The way you make me feel" - Micheal Jackson. :whistling:

Mars Conjunct Sun- You know that, angry, passionate sex? Yea, just, yea. :love:

Moon trine Sun- If ever things got "Emotional" it was all good.

Not sure what else is important but those things stand out. :tongue:

why did you two split up?????:tongue:

dragon03201978

Blaze never referred to that girl as an ex. So they may have not split up.

I know that prioritizing is not a strong suit of mine. What is worse is that I have not had sex, so there is nothing to compare. This is why I am asking this question, and I believe it goes along with what everyone is saying. If I had look at my lover's chart before having sex with her, and she has only one planet, luminary, etc in conjunction with one of my planets, luminaries, or etc, what would be the best bet for us having the best sex life?

I realize that one aspect probably does not compare with two aspects, especially if the one aspect is one of the two aspects, but I still wish to know if there is one definitively best aspect for having sex with a partner.

Last edited: