Rohan

Dear Goca,

Date:5/11/2006
Venue: TOTTENHAM(UK)
Time: 16:00

Asc: Taurus 14 50

Tottenham kit: White
Chelsea Kit: Blue

Moon placed in the Ascendant so Tottenham is Asc.

Despite the presence of benefic Jupiter and Venus in the 7th house and DEC. Lord Mars is in his own sign Tottenham won that match.

Exalted Moon in the Asc was the cause of their win?

Regards,
Rohan Joshi

fensi88

By the way, I got ASC 3Ta17, but planets are in houses as you said.
I got the same chart for match in Serbia, Partizan vs Bezanija. Partizan was favourite but was beated by Bezanija (big surprise!). Partizan has black/white kit and Bezanija dark blue kit. So I asign ASC to Partizan(Ve ruler of ASC, white, in Sco black) and Bezanija is DSC(SCo dark shades). As you see ruler of 1st, Ve is in 7th(in hands of enemy), but ruler of 7th is in its own sign and in 7th house. So I was wondering what will happen because of that exalted Moon in first. But by Lilly's table of strenght and debility, planet in its own sign is stronger than planet in exaltation(+ ruler of 1st in 7...). Bezanija won that match 3:1!!
Accidental dignities are the same for Ve and Ma so it is important essential dignities and I got Ma=9, Ve = -3, again Ma(DSC) has better chance to win.
I would asign the teams as you did.POF on the 7th cusp. All seams that DSC team will win. Maybe ASC team in this case gave money which "thay"(Chelsea) could not to refuse? I really have not another explanation!