What is going on with me?

Slytherin88

@kshantaram
I have great difficulties understanding the majority of the text. I'll try my best
"asc lord moon late deg libra 5th, sociable, aptitude for psychology-teaching;
wavery mind, provoked to stormy anger; "
This one is very true. I have quite a temper.
"ketu coming 1.5yr transit sat-acq 8th, prone to pain-injury-surgery;"
I don't think that's right for ketu conjunct saturn in transit is a positive one for it relieves me of responsibilities.
"ketu the separative node cancer 12th, hyper-sensitive and intuitive;
good for spiritual explorations, liberation through pain;
pain-injury-surgery heart-lungs-feet etc;
special prayers to Christ mon evenings,
offer red flowers/roses etc at the alter at home;"
Yes, that's very true for most, and I had great injury at my feet. I'm Muslim so I don't have to pray to Christ or offer red flowers.
"rahu the other node cap 6th, practical, resolving issues tactically;"
That's something that I must learn in this lifetime. I'm not yet practical.
"rahu now transit leo 2nd, earnings through foreign sources perhaps;"
Hopefully. I need money. Hahaha. That's all. Thank you.

Lin

Your Solar return chart is VERY promising. Sometimes nothing happens for a long time and then all of a sudden....everything comes together.

I don't know about your "ideal" job....but I don't know what that would be. Exactly what is your field? YOur ideal job?
Also, transit Jupiter in Scorpio will be conj Pluto in your 5th house of romance before it retrogrades next March.
BUT...be careful. Go slow. No matter how it feels you have to NOT assume anything before proof is shown.
Jupiter conj Pluto can feel very BIG and it can overwhelm you. When you are overwhelmed your brain can shut down and your chemistry go haywire.
LIN

Last edited:

Slytherin88

@Lin
Thank you so much for your reply. It really made me happy that you came with good news. I really need good luck, and I hope I can find a job I really like. I'm a computer science student, and a Java Certified Programmer. I also write books, and have a blog.