Known Outcome Horary: "Will we reconcile? Will I travel?"

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
Chris10 has been doing us all a favor by posting some known outcome charts, so I thought I would go ahead and post a few of my favorites. I'll do my best to not post ones that I have shared elsewhere, but some of them are just too good to not post up here.

I'm not sure how many I'll do right now. That will depend on the activity level in this thread, but I've got four I've got my eye on to potentially share. I'll begin with easier charts and then move in to more complicated ones. First, though, some guidelines.

1. Try your best, but don't try to force it.
2. Try really hard not to read other replies until you have posted yours (it's tempting!). The techniques of the other participants may not be accurate, so don't let it throw you off.
3. Don't recast the chart in your own house system, this doesn't tend to work out well.
4. Do cast the chart in your own program. This lets you have access to more information such as speed, retrograde and prograde periods, etc.
5. Explore more in the chart than just a "yes" or "no" response. I'll periodically press for more information about a particular aspect of the chart.
6. My kettle whistled and I forgot what number six was going to be. Oh well.

Here's the background for this chart:

The querent in this chart had reentered a relationship with an ex and things had been going well. However, one day they had a nasty argument over something insignificant, and things were said about the past that left both feeling hurt. This is a long distance relationship as the two live several states away from one another, the querent had purchased plane tickets with the intent of traveling to visit the weekend after this fight occurred. Not having heard from him since the argument and time ticking, the querent wanted to know if they would reconcile, what caused his particularly bad mood during the time, and if she would travel or not.

Chart information: March 22, 2014. 2:04 AM. Little Rock, AR, USA
This question was asked on a Friday, and the querent was supposed to leave the next Friday.

WillwereconcilewillItravel_zpsae624b95.jpg

Oddity

It looks pretty straightforward. Querent is strong as Jupiter in 7 in Cancer.

I have some concerns about quesited, as he/she is represented by Merc in Pisces. The quesited seems to have been hit harder by the row, that would be my guess for the debilitated placement.

Still, the planets will trine at 11 Pisces/Cancer, and I see no prohibitions, so I will guess that they reconciled.

chris10

[FONT=&quot]Querent 1st house = Jupiter in 7th house exalted in cancer, strong[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Quesited 7th house = Mercury in turned 8th in pisces, weak.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Moon co sig of querent in sag in 12th house, indicating the querent's worries. Moon is also separating from a square to mercury; square probably indicates their argument.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Querent’s 9th house of travel (long distance - planes) is ruled by mercury and mercury will trine Jupiter in 5 units.
[/FONT]
End of matter is 4th house = ruler of 4th is mars in 24 degrees libra in 10th house sextiling the ascendant. Mars also conjucts North Node.
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]I think she travelled to him and things worked out. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot](By the way, I am not an astrologer, I may be way off:biggrin:)[/FONT]

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
Hi chris10 and Oddity, thank you guys for taking the initiative in this. I'll sit on the answer to the main question for a couple of more days. Meanwhile, see if you can ascertain some of the details. Was there a communication attempt? If so, who initiated it? When? What was the issue that was on the boyfriend's mind?

Dirius

Hi chris10 and Oddity, thank you guys for taking the initiative in this. I'll sit on the answer to the main question for a couple of more days. Meanwhile, see if you can ascertain some of the details. Was there a communication attempt? If so, who initiated it? When? What was the issue that was on the boyfriend's mind?

Well boyfriend's planet is sitting almost on the 3rd house (or turned 9th), so I suppose it could do something regarding that?

Yet the square (representing the fight), was with the moon at the 12th/turned 6th house.

Given that you mentioned the fight started because of something insignificant, and the "hurtful" thing was something about the past. Something that hurt the boyfriend...

Jupiter is in the detriment of Saturn, and mercury just changed signs (was in aquarius first).

Given that saturn rules the querents second house, mercury was placed there, could have it been some monetary issue? Of course saturn could mean a whole lot of things...

But oh well :biggrin:

Last edited:

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
Hi Dirius, glad you decided to join us. :)

Dirius said:
Well boyfriend's planet is sitting almost on the 3rd house (or turned 9th), so I suppose it could do something regarding that?

Given that saturn rules the querents second house, mercury was placed there, could have it been some monetary issue? Of course saturn could mean a whole lot of things...

No, it wasn't financial. We aren't trying to figure out what the argument was about, but what was weighing on the boyfriend's mind that caused his bad attitude that led to the argument.

A couple of people have mentioned the Moon square being the argument, but I didn't think so. I felt that signification probably does better with another planet who is prominently placed.

Currently out of town, but wanted to touch base with the thread. Will update more probably Monday to give whoever else wants to give a go a bit more time.

rafaella

Antiscion of Mars is right on Mercury, the quesited. Mars is influencing Mercury in a 'hidden' way, Mars rules his 10th placed in his 4th, plus Mars is also perhaps 'anger'.

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
rafaella said:
Antiscion of Mars is right on Mercury, the quesited. Mars is influencing Mercury in a 'hidden' way, Mars rules his 10th placed in his 4th, plus Mars is also perhaps 'anger'.

An interesting observation. I think Mars's angular and prominent position while being in his detriment is enough to show the argument. What makes it more interesting is that Mars is retrograde which would further describe it as being an argument about the past or a recurring argument.

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
Okay, so here's the way I went with this chart and what ended up happening.

It's important to remember that in a lot of cases, simple yes and no answers just are not going to cut it to keep your querent satisfied. So those who were struggling to get anything more than that out of the chart need to focus on this part if they are seeking improvement. This question is really about three different related questions; 1) will we reconcile 2) will I travel 3) what's been up with him? You could definitely argue that there are ethical implications in answering the third question. If this were someone I had never worked with before, I would have just answered the third part in a very simple "no, he isn't involved with anyone else" (which was really the concern) and left it at that, but this is a querent I have worked with several times.

So, we see our querent as Jupiter in Cancer in the Seventh house, angular, exalted, and out of sect seven ways to Sunday. We can safely say she initiated the argument as exalted planets tend to have a more inflated sense of self, and out of sect planets tend to act contrary to normal. The boyfriend is Mercury in Pisces, so seriously messed up. This is actually a really big warning sign that he might not be stable or capable of working with a relationship, so it's' important to get some information and try to make the symbolism fit before saying these kinds of things.

The queisted applies a Trine to Jupiter, who receives Mercury. Pretty easy, shut and close case that yes there is a reconciliation. Mercury applies to Jupiter, so we can safely predict that he will reach out to her and the reception shows she will accept his apology. Mercury also rules the ninth house of travel, so she's definitely going to see him.

So, the next piece is to figure out when that happens. If you open the chart in a program, you'll see that Mercury's application to Jupiter perfects the following Wednesday, early in the morning. This is when I told the querent he would reach out to her. I was wrong. It was later in the evening on that same day. Dang.

Figuring out what's on his mind. The querent was specifically concerned about a potential other woman in the picture, but that worry is pretty easily dismissed. There are no planets in Gemini or Virgo and the querent is the only one occupying the Seventh house, so there is clearly no one else. But, what is the problem?

Mercury is positioned on the cusp of the third house, so clearly third house issues (like Dirius was going for) are pretty important to him. Furthermore, the last aspect Mercury encountered was a square from the Moon who is in the twelfth. So, some intermingling of the twelfth and third houses are likely the cause. Now, that's a lot of different symbolism to mix together, so how do you figure it out? I wish I could tell you, but you basically just have to start asking questions to figure out what is more appropriate. However, in these situations I usually go back to the very, very basics before I do anything else. Third house is mostly known as the house of siblings, and the twelfth is that of things that are bad for the soul. Turns out that the boyfriend has a younger sibling that has been struggling with drug addiction for a few years and the boyfriend has been pushing him to enter a rehabilitation facility. This apparently caused some friction during a family gathering, which is what made it such a big deal at this time.

Thanks to everybody who participated.