Can anyone read my birth chart? - in discovery of myself

Elydan

Recently I've been becoming more aware of astrology in general. Though I have yet to make a step of my own to learn about it, since it is all still confusing to me. I am really intrigued by it however. I am showing more interests in it as of late and I think it might be a great way to get to know oneself better.

I've been reading several topics here about reading birth charts. I myself am still unable to grasp the whole idea of how to do so, since it seems pretty difficult for now. But it's something I'm definitely looking forward to do trying in the near future.

I'll cut to the chase. I would like to ask for a reading of my birth chart. Since I am more than interested in knowing what it actually means and what it all stands for. This also as a stepping stone to figure out what is what exactly, and learn from that.

My chart is uploaded along with this post. I hope this suffices.

Kind regards,
A.

EDIT: I re-uploaded my chart. This is the accurate one.

Attachments

• Astro_Chart_real.gif
    Astro_Chart_real.gif
    57.3 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Hi there,
Welcome to AW. Before I really look into your chart, I need you to verify that the 12 noon birth time is the correct time.
Cheers
Lilly

There is a 'plethora' of information on AW, espec in the 'stickys' at the top of every forum, our Education forum and Recommendations forum to. Plus we have a good search feature,[but not foolproof obviously, so try here first] bit like google using keywords – initially select advanced and try just selecting 'titles' rather than posts or you'll get too many threads. If this doesn’t get results then try google

What Astrology Can and Can Not Do
http://www.ofspirit.com/susanmiller1.htm
http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/whatastrologycandoforyou.html

Elydan

Thanks Lilly.
Actually, I knew I was born somewhere in the morning. But I wasn't exactly sure, so I put down 'unknown' on astro.com.
I searched today, it took me nearly an hour (at least it shows I'm dedicated, haha) to find my birth certificate. It said the specific time. It is not 12 at noon. It was 10:15 AM.
I didn't think it would make such a big difference. But I edited the chart and the changes are huge. At least, it looks completely different than the other chart. Amazing.

Anyway, I uploaded the real chart here. It's great that you are willing to help me out.

---

astrologer50, thanks for the links and welcome. I'll be sure to look into that.

Attachments

• Astro_Chart_real.gif
    Astro_Chart_real.gif
    57.3 KB · Views: 23

Inconjunct

A full birth chart analysis is rather a big ask of someone on a forum like this - perhaps if you indicate some areas you're particularly interested in and we'll see what we can do! :)

Elydan

A full birth chart analysis is rather a big ask of someone on a forum like this - perhaps if you indicate some areas you're particularly interested in and we'll see what we can do! :)
Oh haha! Don't get me wrong. I'm not asking for a full analysis specifically.

I'm new to this, and I'm trying to learn while learning more about my own birth chart. I wasn't exactly sure what would be the easiest to understand in particular, so I just put it down like that; figuring anyone could just perhaps give me a part of the analysis or a summary or so. So I can start with that.

To name an interest. I find character (personality) to be interesting. To see how well it matches with me. The future, career-wise or love-wise I also very interesting. It's also very interesting to find out about obstacles that might occur in my life, or discover talents I have yet to discover. I find it all interesting, it's hard to pick something specifically.

But if you or anyone else bothers her/himself to read any part(s) of my birth chart, and with that explain a little about how they did so. That would be absolutely great and interesting on itself.