is she my twin flame ?

Julian20

this is the last thing I want to know about me and her...

Attachments

• astro_2gw_is_she_my_twin_flame_.61385.45742.jpg
    astro_2gw_is_she_my_twin_flame_.61385.45742.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 36

Julian20

here is the synastry, I am curios about the result even though I can not do anything about the final result... or can I ?

Attachments

• astro_61gw_julian_bc.2961.9097.jpg
    astro_61gw_julian_bc.2961.9097.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 27

Chrysalis

In your Synastry chart you've got her saturn triggering your NN, and also her chiron conjuncting your SN, whilst also in sextile with your own chiron.

This to me is very interesting, as i know a little of your situation with her.

The SN points to past life links, so you and her were probably together or had something going on in a past life. Its the south node person who owes the planet person for hurting them in a past life, the south node owes the karmic debt.

Did she seem familiar when you first met her ? Was there things about her you just clicked with instantly ?

Maybe in your past life together, you was the one who left her for someone else and left her heartbroken, and this time around you need to be the one getting left and hurt by her to balance your Karma scales out.

Your the nodal point, so your the one feeling this most intensely...hence why you feel like you do.

Onto chiron....Chiron is, as we know, the wounded healer, somebody gets hurt and somebody gets healed (as its on your SN), you've hurt her in the past, you could have abandoned her, rejected her just like chiron was as a baby, she never healed from this in your previous life.

Julian20

yes... once an old lady saw us and said ,,these 2 resembles a lot, they are like brother and sister''... and yes in the first 4 months of the relationship I didn't want her because of her family and then out of the blue I got in love with her, and didn't know why...well I believe that being such a short relationship I am going to pass over this