Will anything happen romantically between us?

turtlepower

does a VOC moon always mean nothing will come of the matter? This horary chart does not look good (no aspects), yet I keep reading it as being really delayed or hindered, or not in the timing that I was thinking of when drawing up the chart. When the moon changes signs it will trine the sun, his sig, and its last aspect will be a sextile to my sig. I could be grasping at straws here ...

I am strong in the 1st and in my own sign, he is also in his own sign but in his 12th combust the sun, and so I see it as an inability for him to act.

I am interested in this shy guy, and he gives me signals that he's attracted to me, but also I get this vibe that he's really trying to hide something. I want to know if anything will happen (relationship) between us.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_anything_happen_btwn_us_hr.12378.130326.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_anything_happen_btwn_us_hr.12378.130326.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

ElenaJ

Interesting question, we usually here a VOC moon brings on nothing, but I've also read some astrologers who feel that, once changing signs, if beholding a benefic, it could bring results.
If we use sun and mars for the male you are asking about, sun conjuncts his ruler mercury then moves towards mars, which would be positive.
Moon leaving the Saturn/pluto conjunction would indicate difficulties being overcome.
Once the moon changes signs and trines the sun/mercury it could happen. Consider that mars is also ruler of the 5th of love affairs, and part of fortune is in the 5th!

rafaella

does a VOC moon always mean nothing will come of the matter? This horary chart does not look good (no aspects), yet I keep reading it as being really delayed or hindered, or not in the timing that I was thinking of when drawing up the chart. When the moon changes signs it will trine the sun, his sig, and its last aspect will be a sextile to my sig. I could be grasping at straws here ...

I am strong in the 1st and in my own sign, he is also in his own sign but in his 12th combust the sun, and so I see it as an inability for him to act.

I am interested in this shy guy, and he gives me signals that he's attracted to me, but also I get this vibe that he's really trying to hide something. I want to know if anything will happen (relationship) between us.

Reception and placement of both his significators Mercury and Sun suggests he is not interested. However antiscion of both these planets have aspects with Moon, so something hidden going on. But antiscia is not strong enough to bring about results.

Yes Moon is void and in Capricorn it is in detriment. Lilly says Moon void means things hardly go on, meaning both parties will not be able to bring about change. Things just don't move forward.

Moon aspect to Sun after sign change is most likely another man coming. If a planet changes sign it changes circumstances. And being in Gemeni, might be more than one. So don't worry, you will have other suitors soon enough.

cheers!

turtlepower

Reception and placement of both his significators Mercury and Sun suggests he is not interested. However antiscion of both these planets have aspects with Moon, so something hidden going on. But antiscia is not strong enough to bring about results.

Yes Moon is void and in Capricorn it is in detriment. Lilly says Moon void means things hardly go on, meaning both parties will not be able to bring about change. Things just don't move forward.

Moon aspect to Sun after sign change is most likely another man coming. If a planet changes sign it changes circumstances. And being in Gemeni, might be more than one. So don't worry, you will have other suitors soon enough.

cheers!

Thank you rafaella. I suppose him currently dating another could be thay hidden element ahah. I am indeed feeling attractive and ready for an intimate relationship with another, and so I am seeing suitors coming out of the woodwork, but I've yet to feel mutual interest in those that express interest in me. I have no doubts another is in the midst, yet this one was quiting intriguing, hence the horary .. Ah well. I reckon when the right one comes along I won't need a horary chart to find clarity. Thank you for your insights.

greybeard

Try this:

Say, "I love you. I want to marry you and have your children."

Guaranteed way to qualify your romantic prospects. Is he serious, or not worth your time?

I really don't understand why a chart is needed here. Life is an adventure; why not live it as such? Step out, see what happens.

Last edited: