Who will my next lover be?

LibralovesTaurus

Hi there,

So, seeing as that the Taurus I'm currently seeing now seems to not really want anything serious ( but he keeps texting me everyday...uggh) can anyone see in my chart if there is a possibility of another lover coming soon? ( not sure if you can do this with natal charts but I'm throwing the question out there). Why am I so attracted to Tauruses and Scorpios?

My natal

YcNArZ0.jpg

Thanks in advance!:happy:

Animatrix

Hi there,

So, seeing as that the Taurus I'm currently seeing now seems to not really want anything serious ( but he keeps texting me everyday...uggh) can anyone see in my chart if there is a possibility of another lover coming soon? ( not sure if you can do this with natal charts but I'm throwing the question out there). Why am I so attracted to Tauruses and Scorpios?

My natal

YcNArZ0.jpg

Thanks in advance!:happy:

You can't be that much in love if you're already thinking about a next guy. So perhaps you don't really want this Taurus guy after all :)

Animatrix

I am but he is not wanting anything serious so I’m trying to look forward ... trying to protect my heart I guess :/

How old is this guy? Remember he is a Taurus, they don't like to rush into things? And, how do you know that he doesn't want anything serious? Are you really sure about that?

LibralovesTaurus

How old is this guy? Remember he is a Taurus, they don't like to rush into things? And, how do you know that he doesn't want anything serious? Are you really sure about that?

He’s 27. He keeps contacting me but after telling me last Friday he doesn’t want anything serious, I have to look forward.. maybe he’s contacting me still out of pity.. :( I’m in love but don’t want to be taken as a fool..

Animatrix

He’s 27. He keeps contacting me but after telling me last Friday he doesn’t want anything serious, I have to look forward.. maybe he’s contacting me still out of pity.. :( I’m in love but don’t want to be taken as a fool..

Oh I see :/ Well you're not a fool, never think that :) Sometimes in life we have feelings for people who feel not the same for us, that is life and nothing to be ashamed of. It's sweet that you're so honest about your feelings. Very sweet. I just want to pick you up and hug you. With such a sweet spirit you will meet someone someday, trust me.

LibralovesTaurus

Oh I see :/ Well you're not a fool, never think that :) Sometimes in life we have feelings for people who feel not the same for us, that is life and nothing to be ashamed of. It's sweet that you're so honest about your feelings. Very sweet. I just want to pick you up and hug you. With such a sweet spirit you will meet someone someday, trust me.

Thank you so much for your kind words :) He keeps contacting me, like he can't let go completely. We're still meeting up next week but like, why is he bothering with this? I've asked him and he just replies " because I still want to see you". Is this his Venus in Pisces at play? I had an ex with a Venus in Pisces and I remember how contradictory he was...he , too, didn't want to settle but we dated ( best relationship ever, so much love and fun..) but then I ended it because he said he didn't want kids or marriage .. he was crushed! He became stalkerish and was crying for me to come back....but we wanted different things.. he still reaches out from time to time..he has had so many lovers but never settled...

I wonder if this Taurus will be a bit of the same..?

LibralovesTaurus

By the way, having a stellium in the 12th house, I have always felt pretty watery as an individual though I have a lot of air and fire... I do not come across as I truly am to others. I'm usually in a world of dreams, am super romantic to a fault and over idolize friends and lovers..I get taken advantage of often and have a hard time saying no. I'm also super emotional/ jealous which is completely contrary to how a Libra should be. I sometimes feel like a Pisces as opposed to a Libra, if this makes any sense? I have always had a fascination with the occult since as long as I could remember. I even picked out a book on witchcraft and the paranormal from the library when I was 6 years old..haha..my mother was not pleased....:whistling: