DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRUMP

Dirius

fXwRyhIu.jpeg

Last edited:

blackbery

No, he was not the President, State Secretary or the A.G. His position as V.P. did not give him the authority to stop the one billion dollar aid package from going to Ukraine unless they did what HE demanded.:crying:

Quid pro Joe knew who had a stake in the outcome & that was his son Hunter Biden, who at the time was on the board of Burisma.

Hunter Biden lacked any experience in Ukraine & just months earlier had been discharged from the Navy Reserve after testing positive for cocaine. He would be paid as much as $50,000 per month in some months for his work for the company, Burisma Holdings.

They show how Hunter Biden and his American business partners were part of a broad effort by Burisma to bring in well-connected Democrats during a period when the company was facing investigations backed not just by domestic Ukrainian forces but by officials in the Obama administration.

Hunter Biden’s work for Burisma prompted concerns among State Department officials at the time that the connection could complicate Vice President Biden’s diplomacy in Ukraine, former officials said.

Biden got away with it because the Obama White House was not going to convict one of their own. But it's fair game for the Trump Campaign to bring it up, along with the China-Biden-connection. Trump recently banned TikTok and Huawei because they use the technology to spy on American citizens & gather data from them. They were recently found to be trying to steal the vaccine data from several foreign countries, U.S. included. Biden would just hand over all our secrets to the CCP.
Good job he's going to lose in Nov big time. No V.P. pick can save Joe from a huge loss in the fall. He's losing Democrats like myself who switched to vote for Trump this time because of the lies and deception concerning the BLM violent riots &they haven't done anything to curb the on-going gun violence which has been going on for decades in their crime-infested Democrat cities.
We need a Law & Order President & Trump is exactly that.:joyful:

Hunter Biden “At no time have I discussed with my father the company’s business, or my board service, including my initial decision to join the board.”

If anyone believes that big, fat lie then I have some swamp land to sell them in Florida....alligators not included.:innocent:

Schweizer documents the corruption of Joe Biden and John Kerry as they took the son and step-son with them when they went to China and set the younger men to enlarge their billions by mixing American policy (which Biden and Kerry controlled) with Chinese government (military). This covered two chapters.

Secret Empires: How the American Political Class Hides Corruption and Enriches Family and Friends
by Peter Schweizer

It was his job to force the Ukrainian government to clean up its act by firing a notoriously corrupt prosecutor. Nothing to do with his son working at Burisma.

blackbery

The Democrats & the Media keep boasting about how far ahead Joe is, up to 13 points in some areas. :unsure: Just like 2016 with Clinton & it was all fake news or wrong data, take your pick.

But the Republican polls show a totally different picture in key states, Trump is winning in all but two & Sleepy Joe thinks taking a bike ride is going to bring in votes. At least when he loses, he can rest & relax 24/7.

More Memes Please, they make me laugh so much & make my day.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

david starling

The Democrats & the Media keep boasting about how far ahead Joe is, up to 13 points in some areas. :unsure: Just like 2016 with Clinton & it was all fake news or wrong data, take your pick.

But the Republican polls show a totally different picture in key states, Trump is winning in all but two & Sleepy Joe thinks taking a bike ride is going to bring in votes. At least when he loses, he can rest & relax 24/7.

More Memes Please, they make me laugh so much & make my day.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Which Republican polls are you referring to? I can't find one that confirms your report.

blackbery

The Republican Polls are internal & not privy to the general public.:tongue:

They reflect more of what poll experts confirm:

In reporting about the 2020 presidential contest, it’s likely that many of those stories quote nationwide polls.
Hopefully most Americans have figured out that both the primary elections to choose a presidential nominee and the general election to choose the president are state-by-state contests.
But statewide polls are much less reliable than nationwide surveys.

President Trump remains highly competitive in the battleground states likeliest to decide his re-election.

In 2016, Clinton was ahead in the national poll but not in the key states & the Media is making the same error again. Many Democrats have left the party but they are still being counted as Biden votes. :unsure: Not only is Biden losing votes, the Independents are going to Trump again.

Independents are divided 47% for Trump and 41% for Biden.

Among all registered voters in Iowa, Donald Trump is supported by 48% and Joe Biden is supported by 45%.

The race remains tight when different likely voter models are applied. A model based on a higher level of turnout than 2016 puts the race at 48% Trump and 46% Biden while one reflecting lower turnout produces a similar 47% Trump and 47% Biden result

The Monmouth University Poll - from July 30 to August 3, 2020 have a margin of error of +/- 4.9 percentage points. The poll was conducted by the Monmouth University Polling Institute in West Long Branch, NJ.

Betting markets, however, are certainly not writing Mr Trump off. The latest odds still give him about a one in three chance of winning on 3 November.

Which Republican polls are you referring to? I can't find one that confirms your report.