Marriage Compatibility

AW041

Hi,

My friend is getting married in a few months, and it is an arranged marriage (one set up by parents). He likes the girl and wanted to check for compatibility and sex. Please do note that this marriage is happening after him being dumped by his childhood sweetheart. He waited for a very long time for her, so he is indeed anxious as to what is going to happen.

He:
H1
Asc: Taurus
Ruler: Venus
Co-significator is Uranus
Venus is in 2nd house.
Sun: 3rd house

Her:
H7
Ruler: Mars
Mars is in 12th house
Moon: 11th house

Uranus looses dignity in Taurus. It probably him being filled with worry. Moon squares uranus, I feel he could be facing some emotional compatibility with her. She is Mars and sits in 12th house, is she hiding something from him, or will she be a secretive person, and what could Mars sextile retrograde Mercury mean? would she want to hold her self back.
The good part is Moon trines Venus, means that they would appreciate each other and their company.
Also I see a lot of activity in 2nd house, could it be his financial issues that are going to be hindering the relationship.
I missed seeing cues of other sexual compatibility and love here, also made me wonder if this marriage will actually take place at all or not.
Asc is early degrees, probabaly too early to know anything concrete, but thoughts would be appreciated

Regards

Attachments

• Marriage compatibilty.pdf
    165.3 KB · Views: 36

shinrie

Hi, did you ask the question or did your friend ask the question? Is the question "Are they compatible to marry?" or "Will they get married?"?
At first glance, I think the ascendant is too early, and it's probably too soon to tell. And may I ask why Uranus is the co-significator here? Mars is in Venus's detriment here though.

AW041

Hi, did you ask the question or did your friend ask the question? Is the question "Are they compatible to marry?" or "Will they get married?"?
At first glance, I think the ascendant is too early, and it's probably too soon to tell. And may I ask why Uranus is the co-significator here? Mars is in Venus's detriment here though.

He asked the question and I made the chart for him. His marriage is fixed for November, but given that he not got to know much of her, he is certainly worried on the compatibilty and sex, especially when parents choose ur spouse.
When you say Mars is in Venus's detriment, what does that mean? However I do see that Uranus is deblidated here being in taurus.

Ouranos

Hello AW041,
This is an interesting case. A marriage in India where the partners don't know much of each other.
I think reading the chart has to be approached differently as the marriage depends less on personal choice but more on cultural values.
Which is to say, we have to look at the 10th House as the goal, the marriage and how both partners are tied to the goal.

Him:
- Venus slow, last squared by the Moon shows the failed attempt as he was dumped by his childhood sweetheart. Venus ruled by Mercury last over the Part of Sickness (7 Cancer) can indicate the reason why the marriage was dropped.
- Venus in the Bound and Face of Jupiter, but also in the detriment of Jupiter shows his mixed feelings about the goal (Jupiter in 10th)
- Venus in the Triplicity of SaturnL10 and Saturn in the Triplicy of Venus indicates the marriage will take place.
- Sun(Him) in the Triplicity and Face of Mars (He is welcomed by her)
- Moon (co-ruler) Void ruled by Saturn in the Bound of Jupiter is another indication of the marriage. There is no interference so to speak.

Her:
- She is ruled by Mars in Aries in the detriment of Venus. She must be beautiful (own sign) with maybe an imperfection in the face (detriment of Venus) which can make her singular and attractive.
Mars in a favorable zodiacal state (own sign) but unfortunate house (her 6th) can produce pernicious effects and she must exercice and keep good healthy habits. The good zodiacal state (Mars Aries) will mitigate the intensity.
Mars also in early degrees indicates that compatibility can go badly in the beginning but later will take a turn for the better.
But sexual compatibility is not guaranteed here (Mars detriment of Venus)
- Mars own sign and Face of Mars in the Exaltation of Sun(him) shows she is at ease with him and Mars in the Triplicity and Bound of Jupiter, she welcomes the marriage.
- Saturn own sign ruling the 10th in Capricorn in the Exaltation and Face of Mars, in the Face of the Sun. She will bring faithfulness and higher values to their union.

The Part of Marriage 23 Virgo 38 is Antiscia Mars 24 Virgo 15
The mutual square between Mercury and Mars indicates disputes over the contract itself. Mars in 12th and MercuryR ruling 2nd in 3rd (unplanned elements or hidden matters) may clutter the marriage with financial issues.
Sun(Him) will conjunct the 4th House in 4 degrees (4 months) and also ruling the 5th, she may get pregnant shortly after (Sun in Cancer in a fruitful sign)

Kind regards,
Ouranos

Last edited:

AW041

Hello AW041,
This is an interesting case. A marriage in India where the partners don't know much of each other.
I think reading the chart has to be approached differently as the marriage depends less on personal choice but more on cultural values.
Which is to say, we have to look at the 10th House as the goal, the marriage and how both partners are tied to the goal.

Him:
- Venus slow, last squared by the Moon shows the failed attempt as he was dumped by his childhood sweetheart. Venus ruled by Mercury last over the Part of Sickness (7 Cancer) can indicate the reason why the marriage was dropped.
- Venus in the Bound and Face of Jupiter, but also in the detriment of Jupiter shows his mixed feelings about the goal (Jupiter in 10th)
- Venus in the Triplicity of SaturnL10 and Saturn in the Triplicy of Venus indicates the marriage will take place.
- Sun(Him) in the Triplicity and Face of Mars (He welcomes her)
- Moon (co-ruler) Void ruled by Saturn in the Bound of Jupiter is another indication of the marriage. There is no interference so to speak.

Her:
- She is ruled by Mars in Aries in the detriment of Venus. She must be beautiful (own sign) with maybe an imperfection in the face (detriment of Venus) which can make her singular and attractive.
Mars in a favorable zodiacal state (own sign) but unfortunate house (her 6th) can produce pernicious effects and she must exercice and keep good healthy habits. The good zodiacal state (Mars Aries) will mitigate the intensity.
Mars also in early degrees indicates that compatibility can go badly in the beginning but later will take a turn for the better.
But sexual compatibility is not guaranteed here (Mars detriment of Venus)
- Mars own sign and Face of Mars in the Exaltation of Sun(him) shows she is at ease with him and Mars in the Triplicity and Bound of Jupiter, she welcomes the marriage.
- Saturn own sign ruling the 10th in Capricorn in the Exaltation and Face of Mars, in the Face of the Sun. She will be faithful and will bring faithfulness and higher values to their union.

The Part of Marriage 23 Virgo 38 is Antiscia Mars 24 Virgo 15
The mutual square between Mercury and Mars indicates disputes over the contract itself. Mars in 12th and MercuryR ruling 2nd in 3rd (unplanned elements or hidden matters) may clutter the marriage with financial issues.
Sun(Him) will conjunct the 4th House in 4 degrees (4 months) and also ruling the 5th, she may get pregnant shortly after (Sun in Cancer in a fruitful sign)

Kind regards,
Ouranos

Am so glad that it will all work out for good for him. Thank you very much!

I realised with your interpretation that I have a very very long way to go before I start reading a chart well.

When you say Sun(Him) will conjunct the 4th House in 4 degrees (4 months) and also ruling the 5th, she may get pregnant shortly after (Sun in Cancer in a fruitful sign)

Does it mean 4months after marriage, which is in November as of now, and rest depends on Covid situation? Btw I realised, November is also 4months from now, could it mean settlement in by then.

Ouranos

I realised with your interpretation that I have a very very long way to go before I start reading a chart well.

When you say Sun(Him) will conjunct the 4th House in 4 degrees (4 months) and also ruling the 5th, she may get pregnant shortly after (Sun in Cancer in a fruitful sign)

Does it mean 4months after marriage, which is in November as of now, and rest depends on Covid situation? Btw I realised, November is also 4months from now, could it mean settlement in by then.

I meant settlement but it could be agreement as Sun is slow and Saturn is Retrograde. Expect some delays but 4 units of Time as they are Cardinal and Angular (days or weeks were too short, years too long, I took months to be the indicator)
Key dates below:
Sept 14th, Jupiter turns Direct
Sept 30th, Saturn turns Direct
December, Jupiter conjuncts Saturn as they both enter Aquarius

And please don't take my judgment as God's advice. I am only throwing my opinion and understanding of Indian society but as an old saying says: "Astrologers are Wrong, Astrology is True." We only try to cover the gap!
Astrology needs to adjust and grow with a better understanding of the World.
Just as if you try to apply Lilly's rules on the morphology of an Afro-american querent, maybe you won't find a lot of blond hair and blue eyes!

Regards,
Ouranos

AW041

I meant settlement but it could be agreement as Sun is slow and Saturn is Retrograde. Expect some delays but 4 units of Time as they are Cardinal and Angular (days or weeks were too short, years too long, I took months to be the indicator)
Key dates below:
Sept 14th, Jupiter turns Direct
Sept 30th, Saturn turns Direct
December, Jupiter conjuncts Saturn as they both enter Aquarius

And please don't take my judgment as God's advice. I am only throwing my opinion and understanding of Indian society but as an old saying says: "Astrologers are Wrong, Astrology is True." We only try to cover the gap!
Astrology needs to adjust and grow with a better understanding of the World.
Just as if you try to apply Lilly's rules on the morphology of an Afro-american querent, maybe you won't find a lot of blond hair and blue eyes!

Regards,
Ouranos

I was just trying to understand the pregnancy and marriage, date aspect better to hone my understanding.
I understand your pov, I am an Indian too, and my mother says, astrologers are not God. It is good to know what may happen in the future, but not be governed by it.
Dont know what will happen around the situation and his marriage, as India is already prepping for next wave of Covid-19:unsure:
Thank you very much again for your response

Ouranos

I took the Sun(Him) and ruling the 5th reaching Angularity 4th to show up the activity.
And I am not Indian but Canadian but I lived in India for 3 months a long time ago. But that is another story.

Good luck!
Ouranos