Listing of all Astrological Parts for the USA, [zero hour July 4, 1776 chart]

Phoenix Venus

Bumpity bump bump....

...i wouldnt mind seeing this thread moved to the arabic parts section...

piercethevale

Bumpity bump bump....

...i wouldnt mind seeing this thread moved to the arabic parts section...

I agree. As they have condensed three sub forums into one here, very recently, this thread will get buried rather quickly. it and the other two listings I have should be "Stickys" in fact... or at least this one and the complete listing of Parts. Seeing as how the Yeshu'a chart still has more opposition than support it will just have to wait until it gets it's props. ...and it will eventually, we both know that.:wink:
How about making some suggestions to admin?:biggrin:

piercethevale

I added the Part of Bondage to the list.
Asc + :moon: - Depositor [Ruler, same thing] of Moon and give position of Part for both Saturn as ruler of Aquarius and for Jupiter as the ruler of the same sign.
If anyone prefers a different ruler over the sign of Aquarius ...as I believe I've heard that some think it to be Uranus... substitute it for the "Trigger" in the formula for the Part.

Frankly I think the Sabian Symbol that is produced for the Jupiter rulership formula to be much easier to comprehend what the United States is in bondage to as for a precept. That being the 3rd degree of Sagittarius [ibid.]

"SAGITTARIUS 3°: TWO MEN PLAYING CHESS.
KEYNOTE:
The transcendent ritualization of conflict.
Essential to socio-cultural living is the transmutation of man's natural aggressiveness under most conditions of existence. Many rituals, sports and games have no other basic aim. In chess the complex types of energies which in their togetherness constitute a human person are symbolized by six kinds of pieces (king, queen, bishops, knights, rooks and pawns). The struggle between light and darkness (the Yang and Yin forces) is ritualized, ending in most cases with the checkmating of the king (the ego, the conscious self). In a dualistic world such a contest between polarized forces is omnipresent. The chess game trains men to be more objective, more careful, more aware of whole situations — and less impulsive and intent upon side issues.
This third stage symbol deals with conflict, but at the level of group culture and psychological symbolization. It brings to the objective consciousness the basic realities in interpersonal
INTERPLAY."

The United States is a nation of very competitively oriented people. It thrives on competition. In fact it would probably vanish in a generation or two if the competitiveness of its society were to suddenly be no more.

As to what the Saturn rulership formula produces as for the Sabian Symbol for what is derived from that formula for the location of the Part of Bondage: [ibid.]

"LEO 24°: TOTALLY CONCENTRATED UPON INNER SPIRITUAL ATTAINMENT, A MAN IS SITTING IN A STATE OF COMPLETE NEGLECT OF BODILY APPEARANCE AND CLEANLINESS.
KEYNOTE:
An interior focalization of energy and consciousness at the expense of all forms of outward activity and care.
This traditional image of the Hindu holy man in the typical Western mind may well hide the fact that without proper training and intense concentration, what we usually consider spiritual attainment, self-realization and the 'God experience' is not possible. The 'intoxicated chickens' of the Leo 21° symbol must learn self-discipline if they want to 'fly'. There can be no halfway measures if the goal of true Yoga is to be reached.
This fourth stage symbol, as usual, suggests a certain kind of 'technique', or at least an adequate means to reach an envisioned goal. The means is
TOTAL CONCENTRATION.
:unsure: ....uh,yeah... I DON'T THINK SO.:lol:

Sagittarius 03* walks away with the title here...imho... if fact I see it as "no contest" but maybe that's just my point of view... or im not so ho...

piercethevale

In the mundane astrology sub-forum a member posted a thread asking for assistance in recalling the natal data for the U.S.A., as they obviously are oblivious to this natal chart, i.e. the "Zero Hour" natal chart of the nation, or they just can't recognize the validity of it, astrologically.

So I posted [#3] a reply in the effort to encourage their studying of it and provided a very good example of why it's the only chart possibly valid by giving a four year timeline accounting of Pluto all through the American Civil War.

I do recommend reading it for anyone that is yet unconvinced of this "Zero Hour" chart being the only valid natal chart for the U.S.A., or who has just taken up an interest in the subject and would like to learn more as I found the Civil War to be one of the most convincing timeline studies I ever seen given for rhe natal astrology of the USA.
Here's the link https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=133833

Last edited: