Is it a good idea to send him this message now??

Chrysalis

Hey Chrysalis,
Chart is above, did it show what you were looking for?

Yes, it's a very similar chart to the horary. Dismissing the moon Jupiter trine, in the electional chart your 3rd ruler venus is in a cadent house (3rd) and also a sign of short ascension (Gemini), which makes your text to him unfruitful. There's also Neptune still hanging around the Asc in this chart, so that's why you've probably still not got no reply (as of yet).

lux111

Ok so, update:

I starting feeling suspicious that being conjunct Saturn and squaring Mercury, that I was blocked and the message hadn’t even gone through

I sent an apologetic message on another app where I could tell I wasn’t blocked. He replied.. he was angry at first, turns out he had been very hurt.. but we talked through it and I think it’s kind of ok now..

Thank you guys so much for your advice and support x

lux111

Just realised that according to the first horary, I sent the next message when he (Mercury) was cazimi in my 3H of messaging, then the difficult conversation was when he was combust and conjunct Uranus there.. then he changed house into his 9H (higher thinking) and the energy changed