Are we even compatible? Retrograding planets seem to be throwing our relationship

angelastro

We have been together for over two years and our relationship has been mostly ups and downs periods of detachment and attachment. My boyfriend frequently has periods where he cannot define his feelings and questions his feelings. When we first met we felt very comfortable. He has dramatically changed my life though, now all we seem to do is argue and he is not meeting my needs while i try to understand his. Super confusing but the retrograding planets have thrown the relationship off again, he is feeling "grey" and i am feeling anxious because i feel my stability is not stable at all! So, i am willing to keep trying and run the relationship till there are no more options. Surprisingly he has started to suggest a one sided open relationship for himself, I see in the vedict astrology he has a Aquarius 7th house, but i do also in vedict and western and i have never felt the need to be sexual with others. Thought?

Attachments

• Davidson chart elica.jpg
    Davidson chart elica.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 12
  • elliotts chart.jpg
    elliotts chart.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 10
  • Angelica Birth Chart.jpg
    Angelica Birth Chart.jpg
    345.6 KB · Views: 12