How to read love for animals in a chart?

miquar

Traditionally the sixth house has been associated with small animals, and this is still used a lot today. This makes sense to me because their care needs to be integrated into our daily routine. You can try to train them to be more integrated with your needs and their captivity too, which also sounds 6th house. Communication is not present and there isn't equality either, so the air houses wouldn't seem relevant. The fire and water houses don't seem to fit either because they are more symbolic in their manifestations. The animal isn't generally kept as a valuable asset (2nd) (unless you're a collector or breeder) and the animal is unlikely to play a part in your calling in life (10th).

So something like Venus or Moon well aspected in the 6th, especially in a 'loving' sign like Cancer, Pisces or Leo, would seem to fit.

But obviously the whole chart had to be considered as well. What do you think about it?

beginner

Thanks for sharing ur knowledge regarding my topic :)

I don't know how to read this :sad:, I have no idea of reading "love for animals" in natal chart. wait for A50 and other members :innocent: they will share their knowledge and post some useful links here :devil:

Traditionally the sixth house has been associated with small animals, and this is still used a lot today. This makes sense to me because their care needs to be integrated into our daily routine. You can try to train them to be more integrated with your needs and their captivity too, which also sounds 6th house. Communication is not present and there isn't equality either, so the air houses wouldn't seem relevant. The fire and water houses don't seem to fit either because they are more symbolic in their manifestations. The animal isn't generally kept as a valuable asset (2nd) (unless you're a collector or breeder) and the animal is unlikely to play a part in your calling in life (10th).

So something like Venus or Moon well aspected in the 6th, especially in a 'loving' sign like Cancer, Pisces or Leo, would seem to fit.

But obviously the whole chart had to be considered as well. What do you think about it?

danashock

hmmm i noticed that cancers like to take care of animals too,probably because of their nurturing nature.

i also think that if your moon is in an "animal sign" in a physical house (for example sag moon in the first house) you may really identify with animals on a very instinctive level as if u are one of them.

each sign of the zodiac rules a certain type of animal so i think that also counts a great deal as to what kinds of animals u like.many signs have an animal loving tendancy. for example aquarius rules large birds and parrots,leo rules catsd/felines and so on.

hmm i remember seeing a chart with a taurus sun and sag moon (very animalistic) and lots of planets in the 11th and 12th + pisces rising. this person could communicate very well with animals with unusual clarity and also wants to pursue a career that involves animals.

miquar

Hi Danashock. Thought your last post was packed with food for thought. I have Venus in Capricorn and Saturn on my Sun Moon midpoint. I've had a huge affinity with goats for as long as I can remember. And the Moon is the animal part of us so that makes loads of sense too.

beginner

let say, a native has strong cancer in 6th house with load of planets than how to distinguish that he is nurture for animals or he take care, look after employes in office? what 6th house represent there? office work or animal?

rahu

Banned
my experience has shown that neptune aspects to consicous planets give a rapport with animals and babies.

even if the indivdual is ambivalent ,animals and babies seem to be drawn to neptune's influence with conscious planets.

rahu

miquar

let say, a native has strong cancer in 6th house with load of planets than how to distinguish that he is nurture for animals or he take care, look after employes in office? what 6th house represent there? office work or animal?

Hi. It could be either or both, but maybe neither. You can't tell from the chart. I suppose if its a strong indicator you'd assume that the potential was there for both manifestations.

AppLeo

Go figure, I have Venus in the 6th in the sign of Cancer!

katydid

Go figure, I have Venus in the 6th in the sign of Cancer!

I have a 6th house stellium in Libra/Scorpio. I always end up having a menagerie of animals. Right now we are down to one little dog. But when the kids were younger, we had 4 to 6 pets most of the time.

And guess who had to care for them every day? :sad:

david starling

We ARE animals! Medium-sized, mostly, when full-grown; and, until are full-grown, we need a LOT of care for a LONG time compared to our fellow creatures.

Last edited:

AppLeo

I have a 6th house stellium in Libra/Scorpio. I always end up having a menagerie of animals. Right now we are down to one little dog. But when the kids were younger, we had 4 to 6 pets most of the time.

Same! Gotta love having so many pets around.

And guess who had to care for them every day? :sad:

Your neighbor! :w00t:

We ARE animals! Medium-sized, mostly, when full-grown; and, until are full-grown, we need a LOT of care for a LONG time compared to our fellow creatures.

Omg preach that david. Words of a guru.

Last edited:

david starling

my experience has shown that neptune aspects to consicous planets give a rapport with animals and babies.

even if the indivdual is ambivalent ,animals and babies seem to be drawn to neptune's influence with conscious planets.

rahu

Neptune in Libra-->Venus in Aquarius-->Uranus in Gemini-->Mercury in Pisces--->Neptune in Libra
They're drawn to me because they feel the love
I'm not an obedience-trainer! :lol: