Atropos in synastry...separation?

Tryalchemy

Hey guys, does anyone know the meaning of asteroid Atropos conjunct my name asteroid (Stephania) in my lovers chart?

Would this mean that we will inevitably separate or what?

Not really a nice feeling to have noticed this. Ugh.

In my own natal chart, I have a conjunction with my name asteroid, his name asteroid, Karma, and Atropos all within 1 degree :(

Is this doomed or just karmic in nature? I'm greatly bothered by this.

Thanks!

ardentika

I checked my synastry with someone I seperated with and there are no aspects to be found with Atropos so I'd say it's BS. You are not doomed, being doomed does not exist. Karmic nature can be found in millions of other aspects, not a single asteroid.

Tryalchemy

Sorry it took me so long to reply back!

I looked at our original break-up and nothing was conjunct Atropos.

When we first got together, however, it was conjunct my north node which is weird I suppose. Considering what the popular meaning behind it is lol.

I am still trying to get back together with him so I guess I am hyper-focused on every little detail.

Thanks for your reply :]

ardentika

Sorry it took me so long to reply back!

I looked at our original break-up and nothing was conjunct Atropos.

When we first got together, however, it was conjunct my north node which is weird I suppose. Considering what the popular meaning behind it is lol.

I am still trying to get back together with him so I guess I am hyper-focused on every little detail.

Thanks for your reply :]

Well, from personal experience speaking, won't help you. We as humans barely understand astrology and how it works. If its meant to be it will be, regardless of what astrology says or better said what we THINK it says. And asteroids definitely don't have that much weight imo.