Where is the card?

mr1234

I'm searching for a card which was issued by a government agency, and had a permanent number of mine. It is a unique card with unique number on it. I'm not able to find it anywhere. May i know or get a hint on it's whereabouts?

Here's the chart.

Attachments

• astropeacno.png
    astropeacno.png
    73.8 KB · Views: 44
Mercury lord of its significator such it belongs to you is in the sixth. Did you try the places you work or your work place?

Worryingly it makes no aspect to the moon.

mr1234

Don't know... Might be in the workplace too.

Edit: Checked it with the workplace, it's not there

Last edited:
I will not lie, i a, not optimistic because the significator Mercury is in a cadent house. But Libra and Mars....this is suggesting air and water, like an upper or window or room, near a water body (could be bathrooms, or near walls that have plumbings indoors).

It was just well hidden by the sun of late. Did you reorganise your home near the time it got lost? Also do you have a place you frequent to work at home, and it could be near the tools.

Otherwise if worst comes to, worst can you cancel this one and get and file a claim to get a new card?

*i keep feeling you may have lost it in a restroom somewhere if you carry it in your wallet. But just try to go back thru the day you noticed lost. Otherwise see the procedures to issuing a new one and cancelling the old one.

Last edited:

mr1234

Hello... I found the Card. It was in the west side of my home. Had kept it inside a droor, and had forgotten. This was my dad's room.

Happy to have found it!