I need help with my solar return. Am I in danger?

leo468

This is my solar return chart and soon I have birthday. Moon and mars in 12th house makes me think bad things. Am I in danger?
Last year till now I had teeth problems and it was terrible. I think I've never felt happiness in my life. I have abusive parents and there was no day without fighting. I don't know why I deserve this. Our home is full of tension. Mostly of the time I'm angry or in bad mood. I had deep depression. I don't have social life because my parents don't let me go out. Is there some change in this solar return? 2017 I'm graduating. Will I have freedom? To those who reply - Thank you very much !

Last edited:

Jehan

This is my solar return chart and soon I have birthday. Moon and mars in 12th house makes me think bad things. Am I in danger?
Last year till now I had teeth problems and it was terrible. I think I've never felt happiness in my life. I have abusive parents and there was no day without fighting. I don't know why I deserve this. Our home is full of tension. Mostly of the time I'm angry or in bad mood. I had deep depression. I don't have social life because my parents don't let me go out. Is there some change in this solar return? 2017 I'm graduating. Will I have freedom? To those who reply - Thank you very much !

oUL7rKs.png

You are definitely Leonine with a flair for the call of dramatic expression. That is okay. That is who you are supposed to be. Just with these two charts, I don't see any eminent danger to your physical being. Return moon in the 12th is in her detriment but she is secretive, able to with hold her outward expression and push for what it is that she desires whether healthy for her or not. With her adjoining Natal mars (which is powerful for he is in his domicile but out of sect), she internally highlights this strong, almost explosive, desire to be recognized for the importance that you feel that you need to be awarded. He can not rule the affairs of the 6th house for he is in aversion, but the Sun who rules this house by exaltation who is in His triplicity can. He lies in Mercury's bounds and guides Mercury with with his desire to rule in admiration. He is also departing a square to Saturn, which augments his expression, but He can overcome this suppression with the aspect that he makes to Saturn. Saturn represents your father. Is he the one that slows the progression of the individual desires of the rest of the family?

I see you enduring the family dynamic this year and focusing your efforts on education and your physical self. Try not to take your education for granted; meaning don't be lazy relying on others to get you through.

Note* this is based only on what I see from these two charts combined. There are other charts that need to be viewed to really render a more sound synthesis.

* Also worth noting is Pluto is sextile and trine to Mars/Saturn opposition. I have been using more of the classical style without these planets except when there is fairly tight orb to sensitive Planets such as these two that rule the angles. Is there or has there been any change in your immediate environment, such as with a sibling or with your father?

Last edited:

leo468

Saturn represents your father. Is he the one that slows the progression of the individual desires of the rest of the family

My parents both slow the progression but my everyone in my family thinks of him as "the boss". In the past he was more abusive towards me , but right now I have more fights with my mother and she is worse than him.

* Also worth noting is Pluto is sextile and trine to Mars/Saturn opposition. I have been using more of the classical style without these planets except when there is fairly tight orb to sensitive Planets such as these two that rule the angles. Is there or has there been any change in your immediate environment, such as with a sibling or with your father?
My sister started acting strange 6-7 months ago. She says she hates me and I see it. She don't want me even to talk to her. That's the change.

Jehan

[/QUOTE]My parents both slow the progression but my everyone in my family thinks of him as "the boss". In the past he was more abusive towards me , but right now I have more fights with my mother and she is worse than him.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for pointing that out. Moon often represents women in our lives, and she will be a major motivating factor in your development this year.
Her significator in the Natal is stronger by dignity, meaning that she is the boss, period...(even when it comes to your father whether you are aware or not and he will not accept this fact consciously because his significator does not receive anything that the Sun is giving) It is normal I feel at your age to feel oppressed and subdued within the family structure, but realize that this is a moment in which you are becoming more aware of who you are as a person and try to use this frustration to push yourself to excel. You have some very powerful energies and you can learn how to harness that power so that you can move forward in your life in harmony no matter if the whole world is falling to pieces all around you.

[/QUOTE]My sister started acting strange 6-7 months ago. She says she hates me and I see it. She don't want me even to talk to her. That's the change.[/QUOTE]

Ok. Thank you for that information. This is important when gauging whether the Outer Planets play a significant role in charts or not. Other Charts that I mentioned above may show this as well too however.

Last edited:

leo468

They all say that I'm weak and always say everyone is better than me.. they step on my self esteem.. whatever
Jehan Thank you very much !

Jehan

They all say that I'm weak and always say everyone is better than me.. they step on my self esteem.. whatever
Jehan Thank you very much !

You're welcome. I think you know inherently that you are worth your weight in gold, for this is why you feel the frustration and that depression that you speak on. You will encounter this throughout your life, but you have what it takes to overcome and feel a sense of satisfaction with your efforts. Keep your head up and endure.

Jehan

Would you mind sending me a pm with your birth data so that I can cast a profected chart for you. When I was looking at your data provided here, I mentally noted that your profected asc. would fall in the 6th house this year, for you will be turning 17. Profected charts work wonderfully with the other two charts that you provided in effort to formulate a more sound synthesis.
As the signs rotate about then certain houses are highlighted as they cross the angles and planets that are in the natal chart hand off to the profected planets and allows a deeper insight to the possibilities for the coming year. I still stick by my original assessment but I would like ensure that I didn't miss anything.

thank you

leo468

Would you mind sending me a pm with your birth data so that I can cast a profected chart for you. When I was looking at your data provided here, I mentally noted that your profected asc. would fall in the 6th house this year, for you will be turning 17. Profected charts work wonderfully with the other two charts that you provided in effort to formulate a more sound synthesis.
As the signs rotate about then certain houses are highlighted as they cross the angles and planets that are in the natal chart hand off to the profected planets and allows a deeper insight to the possibilities for the coming year. I still stick by my original assessment but I would like ensure that I didn't miss anything.

thank you

I send you pm

katydid

Are you studying Astrology enough to learn about your chart? I hope so because it would be very good for you to study your chart for your own ability to figure out your future plans/goals and abilities to get along with others.

You have a very powerful Grand Cross in your natal chart. It is a fixed Grand Cross and it includes the lights and Mars, Saturn and Uranus. So it offers you a tremendous amount of power and notoriety. But along with it comes some difficult circumstances and some obstacles.

The Uranus opposing the lights and squaring the Mars/Saturn opposition, is like a simmering underlying tension. Others will pick up on it and feel uncomfortable. It will be up to you to make them feel more at ease with you and see it as energy and motivation, not instability and uncertainty. :unsure: Uranus is electric, magnetic, energetic and creative, revolutionary type of thinking.

You will need to do a lot of self reflection and inner growth to clear away the awkward circumstances. It is easier to blame others and say that are all mean and awful and you have no part in the misunderstandings. But as you make your way into the world, you ay find it is an ongoing pattern that others pick up on the inner tensions, etc. So working it out with your sister and your parents as well as you can, might be the first step in your future success in the world. Your father may be abusive and you may not be able to make much headway. But maybe try and figure out WHY your sister has suddenly rejected you. Maybe you behaved badly and do not even know it or did it by accident. That is what sometimes happens with Mars/Saturn/Uranus afflictions. The important thing is to figure it out early and try to prevent future hassles.

Your strong Leo energy, elevated in the chart, signifies a natural born leader. You have so much to be proud of. But the Grand Cross is setting up obstacles that you need to power through before you can attain that level of success that your natal chart promises. You need to learn how to get along well with others, and how to use your energies wisely and in harmony with them. And how to accept constructive criticism without being angry or defensive. And how to stick to a goal and work at it ambitiously, and not just drop it and leave in anger or frustration.
:pouty:

Your chart is very powerful and you can have a lot of success in the world if you learn to harness that energy and forgive others as well. :love:

leo468

Are you studying Astrology enough to learn about your chart? I hope so because it would be very good for you to study your chart for your own ability to figure out your future plans/goals and abilities to get along with others.

You have a very powerful Grand Cross in your natal chart. It is a fixed Grand Cross and it includes the lights and Mars, Saturn and Uranus. So it offers you a tremendous amount of power and notoriety. But along with it comes some difficult circumstances and some obstacles.

The Uranus opposing the lights and squaring the Mars/Saturn opposition, is like a simmering underlying tension. Others will pick up on it and feel uncomfortable. It will be up to you to make them feel more at ease with you and see it as energy and motivation, not instability and uncertainty. :unsure: Uranus is electric, magnetic, energetic and creative, revolutionary type of thinking.

You will need to do a lot of self reflection and inner growth to clear away the awkward circumstances. It is easier to blame others and say that are all mean and awful and you have no part in the misunderstandings. But as you make your way into the world, you ay find it is an ongoing pattern that others pick up on the inner tensions, etc. So working it out with your sister and your parents as well as you can, might be the first step in your future success in the world. Your father may be abusive and you may not be able to make much headway. But maybe try and figure out WHY your sister has suddenly rejected you. Maybe you behaved badly and do not even know it or did it by accident. That is what sometimes happens with Mars/Saturn/Uranus afflictions. The important thing is to figure it out early and try to prevent future hassles.

Your strong Leo energy, elevated in the chart, signifies a natural born leader. You have so much to be proud of. But the Grand Cross is setting up obstacles that you need to power through before you can attain that level of success that your natal chart promises. You need to learn how to get along well with others, and how to use your energies wisely and in harmony with them. And how to accept constructive criticism without being angry or defensive. And how to stick to a goal and work at it ambitiously, and not just drop it and leave in anger or frustration.
:pouty:

Your chart is very powerful and you can have a lot of success in the world if you learn to harness that energy and forgive others as well. :love:

thank you very much ! :love:

Jehan

Leo, I still see nothing that would indicate physical danger to you in the profected chart. I can see see your working on yourself as I stated before. Possibly actually working this year hoping to make some income but I still see no danger.

Interesting though; in Middle February, did something happen concerning your father and mother / family dynamic? Saturn descended to the western horizon in your primary directed chart, which can explain why your Sister came to the conclusion that she dislikes you at this period in time. Saturn rules your 3rd natal house and any time that he comes to an exact Ptolemaic aspect within one degree to a sensitive point such as the Asc. then what he has to offer is felt. Also Saturn comes to the profected 2nd house this year suggesting that any profits made by you will be structured so that it is to be saved.
if you do not want to answer via open forum then that is fine.

Oct 2017the bounds of Mars will encompass the Midheaven, so any Martial action that you take will be scrutinized by Authority figures. Mars is out of sect and less beneficial in your chart for you, so be wary of any angry outburst. You do have a nice chart in my opinion and are meant to do amazing things as well if you place that martial energy in fighting for what is most ethically conducive for society. You have the tenacity and the ability to capture the heart of the masses.

I am actually happy to see Saturn oppose that Mars. This to me is actually a positive thing. He will be represented through out your relationships all through life challenging you not to be harmful to yourself and pushing you to excel. Be thankful for what you are experiencing right now. You will understand in time why it is best to do so.

J

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Leo, I still see nothing that would indicate physical danger to you in the profected chart.
I can see see your working on yourself as I stated before.
Possibly actually working this year hoping to make some income but I still see no danger.

Interesting though; in Middle February, did something happen concerning your father and mother / family dynamic?
Saturn descended to the western horizon in your primary directed chart, which can explain why your Sister came to the conclusion that she dislikes you at this period in time.
Saturn rules your 3rd natal house and any time that he comes to an exact Ptolemaic aspect within one degree to a sensitive point such as the Asc. then what he has to offer is felt.
Also Saturn comes to profected 12th house this year. if you do not want to answer via open forum then that is fine.

Next Oct the bounds of Mars will encompass the Midheaven,
so any Martial action that you take will be scrutinized by Authority figures.
Mars is the greater Malefic in your chart so be wary of any angry outburst.
You do have a nice chart in my opinion.
You are meant to do amazing things in my opinion.
You have the tenacity and the ability to capture the heart of the masses.

I am actually happy to see the lesser malefic Saturn oppose that Mars. This to me is actually a positive thing.
He will be represented through out your relationships all through life challenging you not to be harmful to yourself and pushing you to excel. Be thankful for what you are experiencing right now.
You will understand in time why it is best to do so.

J
very briefly
Mars traditionally is the lesser malefic
Saturn is traditionally the greater malefic

however
in this natal day chart Saturn the greater malefic is in sect, above the horizon and angular and thus competent to act
and is also in own terms and thus not peregrine but with fewer resources than Mars

Mars the lesser malefic is in contrast out of sect but is in in domicile and in the best of the angular places
when Mars acts in a day chart it acts contrary to the interests of the native :smile:
as do Moon and Venus

In a day chart Saturn, Jupiter and the Sun act in the interests of the native

Jehan

Correct, I meant that with Saturn's placement he is more beneficial to the native. Meaning the lesser of two evils. I will work on my wording. Thank you Jupiter. *edit complete*

Last edited:

leo468

Sorry if I'm annoying but I'm very confused. I just wanted to share this. On 23 july ( week ago ) I almost died. I was barely breathing and I had pain in my ribs. It came to me absolutely unexpected. I have intercostal neuralgia from 2013. When transiting uranus entered my 6th house. But this time I almost died and I'm not overreacting. I was blue and almost stopped breathing. We visited hospital right at the moment that happend to me. If we wasn't fast I would be probably dead now.

I'm just looking for answers. Is this showing in my chart ?

And thank you all for your replies. I appreciate them !

StillOne

Sorry if I'm annoying but I'm very confused. I just wanted to share this. On 23 july ( week ago ) I almost died. I was barely breathing and I had pain in my ribs. It came to me absolutely unexpected. I have intercostal neuralgia from 2013. When transiting uranus entered my 6th house. But this time I almost died and I'm not overreacting. I was blue and almost stopped breathing. We visited hospital right at the moment that happend to me. If we wasn't fast I would be probably dead now.

Wow! So you were right, you really were in danger! Good to hear that you are ok.

It could be helpful if you would post transits and progressions for the day of the event. That may yield clues.

katydid

What was the diagnosis? Did the ER doctors know why you had breathing problems so suddenly? Was it from the inflammation in the rib area from your earlier issues in 2013?

Jehan

Leo. Post your progressed chart with transits. To answer your question; yes...transiting Mars was conjunct progressed Mars Square progressed Mercury. Mars rules your first house of self and Mercury rules the eighth. I only looked at your charts that you posted before and your profected chart. Profected ascendent just enter into the sixth sign, where illness can be attributed. This is why I was saying that you would be working on your health this year. The Sun who is the exalted ruler of the sixth is strong so this is why I felt that you would make it through any challenges that come about. Uranus is also trine to the ruler of the eighth as well in your progressed chart so I feel that this was unexpected. The rule of three... If Three different charts echo the same message then we can say with some certainty that events will usually culminate. Your primary directed Mars has crossed the asc and rising, so it seems that this will be a long term concern. It takes a considerable amount of time to sit down and study every aspect of of each chart and to pinpoint times when these moments are active, so... What is your greater question now?

leo468

Leo. Post your progressed chart with transits. To answer your question; yes...transiting Mars was conjunct progressed Mars Square progressed Mercury. Mars rules your first house of self and Mercury rules the eighth. I only looked at your charts that you posted before and your profected chart. Profected ascendent just enter into the sixth sign, where illness can be attributed. This is why I was saying that you would be working on your health this year. The Sun who is the exalted ruler of the sixth is strong so this is why I felt that you would make it through any challenges that come about. Uranus is also trine to the ruler of the eighth as well in your progressed chart so I feel that this was unexpected. The rule of three... If Three different charts echo the same message then we can say with some certainty that events will usually culminate. Your primary directed Mars has crossed the asc and rising, so it seems that this will be a long term concern. It takes a considerable amount of time to sit down and study every aspect of of each chart and to pinpoint times when these moments are active, so... What is your greater question now?

In my previous post I posted progressed and transits. I don't think I have greater questions anymore. That's all I needed to know. Thanks :wink:

StillOne

I'm certainly no expert on this stuff but find it interesting in many ways. When looking at your transits and progressions the things that stand out to me in regards to your situation for the date in question are:

Transiting and Progressed Mars are conjunct Chiron. Mars rules your 6th house of health and possibly the configuration acted as a trigger. I certainly think it could initiate something like this given your sensitivity which may be heightened due to your Progressed Ascendant being conjunct your natal Mars and thus illuminating the tension of your grand square. Note that natal Mars in the first house is very prominent there... sticking out like a sore thumb, in ways.

Last edited: