Will she help me with the job next year?

AW041

So she was my client in 2013, and in 2014 she hired me (at company M) and I started working with her in my home country, 2015 she quit to joing another organization and ever since we have been in touch. In fact she has also advised me on few personal matters.
The job she offered me in 2014 was extremely instrumental in shaping my career. However a few years later I moved to another country. I have last few months have been telling her that when I come back she needs to help me find a job or hire me.
I got to know today that she joined company M again and I want to know if I she will help me find a job when I go back to my home country next year?
My inital thoughts, I am in 10th of job, and Moon is 3rd house of capricorn in detriment, so I will be facing a tough time. Venus and moon being in opposition, shows struggles. 6th house ruler, is in the 4th house, and in fall, again signifying tough family situation for me. Mercury and Sun being in house of virgo does help with the fact that we are both in the field of communication and marketing, I am not sure which house to pick for her?

Attachments

• Astrodienst Online - Free Chart 100%_job.pdf
    178.2 KB · Views: 25
Last edited: