"Karmic debts"

Bunraku

Karmic debts,
paying, taxes, saving up,

then if you really wanna take it further, we have, bills, dues, outstanding payments, tabs, checks.

Honestly, are we just accepting this without question? It's very materialistic overall. Whoever came up with this concept was probably trying to scam people to donate to their temple or church :lol:

Bunraku

Letting these priests live lavish lives based off YOUR labor I suppose. To me, it never made sense to assign karma by a house or planets, because the definition of karma literally encompasses everything. Though, even we take the 12th house to be inherently "karmic," then I suppose it also rules swindlers, bad advice, deceit and deceivers, bribery, traitors, cheaters, etc.. :whistling:

Hkk

Account Closed
Debt, tax etc isn’t that 8th house issues? Karmic pain lmaybe Chiron? Which is what I have Chiron Taurus in 8th

JUPITERASC

Karmic debts,
paying, taxes, saving up,

then if you really wanna take it further, we have, bills, dues, outstanding payments, tabs, checks.

Honestly, are we just accepting this without question? It's very materialistic overall. Whoever came up with this concept was probably trying to scam people to donate to their temple or church :lol:

Letting these priests live lavish lives based off YOUR labor I suppose. To me, it never made sense to assign karma by a house or planets, because the definition of karma literally encompasses everything. Though, even we take the 12th house to be inherently "karmic," then I suppose it also rules swindlers, bad advice, deceit and deceivers, bribery, traitors, cheaters, etc.. :whistling:

a81902ef3c4b24eff4fc510c54fe4616.jpg

So, Karma.

Karma means action, and if whatever we do has repercussions
what does that mean for something we didn't actually do?

An example: Lets look at Hitler.
The man was a horrible person who committed horrible acts.
However, how many of those actions did he himself commit?

Is there karmic debt to be paid if one has others act horribly for him?

I know very little about karma
so cut me some slack, but don't hold back on the info.

Debt, tax etc isn’t that 8th house issues?

Karmic pain lmaybe Chiron? Which is what I have Chiron Taurus in 8th

0845a2f8e35d0e9e26cf5f9d446e3e18.jpg

'karma' means 'action'

Karma = Action

it is important to keep in mind that

ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES

There are three BASIC types:

PHYSICAL action

VERBAL action

and

MENTAL action.

Every action leaves an imprint

Physical actions may produce tangible residue

whereas

verbal and mental karma create intangible imprints.

Analyze the trail of any karma
and one may be surprised

how it may wane
but

never gets destroyed completely.
It is the residue of each karma that conditions one

clowns-and-karma.jpg