Unfortunate Marriage/Children Prospects?

luck

I'm so far away from getting married or having kids it isn't funny, but my Cancer Moon is worried about the Uranus/Neptune conjunction in my 7th house. Does that mean that I'm going to marry some eccentric codependent and have abrupt and illusion-filled partnerships in general? I'm having a hard time trying to find a good spin to put on this.

The main reason I'm asking is that because my parents underwent a traumatic divorce and I have resolved to not do that do my children, if I choose to have any. I would rather never marry and not have children than have children and subject them to a divorce.

Which brings me to my 5th house. I hope it's representing my creative endeavors because I think with both Pluto and Jupiter in it that means a lot of children (or at least a lot of sex) especially with a Cancer Moon and Ascendant. (I'm also curious if it can be interpreted rather literally in the idea that I would have a Scorpio and a Sagittarius child. Does anyone have experience with that?) I'm worried that with so many hard aspects to Jupiter and my Mars square Pluto would mean bad relations with my children. Would I use the force of my square to smite them with my Cancer motherliness? (Which I hope I will develop if I have children, right now I'm more the crab that only comes out of its shell to snap at someone's toes.)

Thank you for taking a look at my chart!

Attachments

• natalchart.jpg
    natalchart.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 31

Carris

I'm so far away from getting married or having kids it isn't funny, but my Cancer Moon is worried about the Uranus/Neptune conjunction in my 7th house. Does that mean that I'm going to marry some eccentric codependent and have abrupt and illusion-filled partnerships in general? I'm having a hard time trying to find a good spin to put on this.

The main reason I'm asking is that because my parents underwent a traumatic divorce and I have resolved to not do that do my children, if I choose to have any. I would rather never marry and not have children than have children and subject them to a divorce.

Which brings me to my 5th house. I hope it's representing my creative endeavors because I think with both Pluto and Jupiter in it that means a lot of children (or at least a lot of sex) especially with a Cancer Moon and Ascendant. (I'm also curious if it can be interpreted rather literally in the idea that I would have a Scorpio and a Sagittarius child. Does anyone have experience with that?) I'm worried that with so many hard aspects to Jupiter and my Mars square Pluto would mean bad relations with my children. Would I use the force of my square to smite them with my Cancer motherliness? (Which I hope I will develop if I have children, right now I'm more the crab that only comes out of its shell to snap at someone's toes.)

Thank you for taking a look at my chart!
Neptune uranus conjunction holds for a long time as these are the slowest planets - so it will be in charts of all born during those years.

Planets in the 7th are supposed to show how we see or approach or project "others". With neptune you could be idealising others, with uranus you would want others to be brilliant / unconventional / radical / rebel / eccentric. Do you tend to idealize unconventional people?

Ruler of the 7th (marriage) is saturn (traditional) in 9th (abroad, foreigners) the most elevated planet in your chart in pisces (sensitive, gifted, selfless) whose dispositor neptune (dreamer, visionary, confusion) is in the 7th. This can actually be very favorable for marriage. And saturn in in trine with pluto (transformation) ruler of 5th (romance) - again very favorable.

Ruler of 5th pluto is strong in 5th, square mars (aggressive) ruler of MC (career) - is career conflicting with children? North node conjunct the 5th cusp can mean that you will come to think in a new way about 5th - children, romance, creativity.

Btw, are you a scientist, physician or a writer?

Last edited:

luck

Neptune uranus conjunction holds for a long time as these are the slowest planets - so it will be in charts of all born during those years.

I am aware that the Uranus/Neptune conjunction is present in all people born around my age and was debating about the importance of them because they are so slow but they're the only ones I have in the 7th house.

Planets in the 7th are supposed to show how we see or approach or project "others". With neptune you could be idealising others, with uranus you would want others to be brilliant / unconventional / radical / rebel / eccentric. Do you tend to idealize unconventional people?

I had thought a bit along those lines but you explained it much better than what I had in my mind. There is a Neptunian quality to my interactions with other people but with people I'm not really close to it manifests more as an...I don't know, an obscurity, preventing me from understanding people. I have suppressed nearly all of my empathetic and sensitive qualities as well as my emotions as evinced by my 12th house moon so I suppose I'm acting out the more negative manifestations of Neptune's power. I never really thought about it, but I do tend to idealize unconventional people.

Ruler of the 7th (marriage) is saturn (traditional) in 9th (abroad, foreigners) the most elevated planet in your chart in pisces (sensitive, gifted, selfless) whose dispositor neptune (dreamer, visionary, confusion) is in the 7th. This can actually be very favorable for marriage. And saturn in in trine with pluto (transformation) ruler of 5th (romance) - again very favorable.

Does elevation matter very much? I have not heard much about it. I interpreted my 9th house to do mostly with publishing since I am an aspiring writer and I doubt that I will ever get out of the country but the idea that I might marry a foreigner is rather intriguing.

Ruler of 5th pluto is strong in 5th, square mars (aggressive) ruler of MC (career) - is career conflicting with children? North node conjunct the 5th cusp can mean that you will come to think in a new way about 5th - children, romance, creativity.

I wouldn't know if my career was conflicting with my children considering that I have neither yet.

Btw, are you a scientist, physician or a writer?

My temperament is suitable for a scientist and a physician but I really don't want to jump through all the educational and then bureaucratic hoops. My father is pushing me to learn herbal medicine and I am interested in non-allopathic methods of healing but currently I don't think that I'm using the energy that could be used for healing in a very constructive way or I'm blocked. I do confess to being a writer. Why do you ask?

Carris

I am aware that the Uranus/Neptune conjunction is present in all people born around my age and was debating about the importance of them because they are so slow but they're the only ones I have in the 7th house.

I had thought a bit along those lines but you explained it much better than what I had in my mind. There is a Neptunian quality to my interactions with other people but with people I'm not really close to it manifests more as an...I don't know, an obscurity, preventing me from understanding people. I have suppressed nearly all of my empathetic and sensitive qualities as well as my emotions as evinced by my 12th house moon so I suppose I'm acting out the more negative manifestations of Neptune's power. I never really thought about it, but I do tend to idealize unconventional people.

Does elevation matter very much? I have not heard much about it. I interpreted my 9th house to do mostly with publishing since I am an aspiring writer and I doubt that I will ever get out of the country but the idea that I might marry a foreigner is rather intriguing.

I wouldn't know if my career was conflicting with my children considering that I have neither yet.

My temperament is suitable for a scientist and a physician but I really don't want to jump through all the educational and then bureaucratic hoops. My father is pushing me to learn herbal medicine and I am interested in non-allopathic methods of healing but currently I don't think that I'm using the energy that could be used for healing in a very constructive way or I'm blocked. I do confess to being a writer. Why do you ask?
Planets in the 12th and 9th, especially those close to the axis, indicate the profession / vocation / career / way she works. Moon in 12th indicates writers. Saturn in 12th indicates scientists and physicians.