Will the investments in cryptocurrencies make a large return?

Ace

There seems to be a craze with all cryptocurrencies taking off and there is warning of a bubble and others saying it's here to stay and is the wave of the future.

I have dipped a small sum in cryptocurrencies today and am waiting to see if they will turn a large profit. Timing-wise I always can't seem to get right. Hopefully, someone can give their idea on a timeframe. Seems though that those fixed signs mixed with the mutable gives an intermediate time frame.

Moon is rising and in 5th house.

Sun is 2nd cusp ruler (profit) and 3rd cusp ruler. POF & N. Node in 2H. Sun is in 6H (loaded 6H chart with Mercury, Venus (in 6H house of joy), and Saturn also there)). Jupiter is in 5th. Jupiter is 6th and 10th cusp ruler.

Sun conjunct Venus. Venus is 5th house cusp ruler (gambling/speculation). Sun sextile Mars. Mars in 5H (dignified by ruler, triplicity, term, and face) and is 11th house cusp ruler (hopes/wishes/fulfillment).

Seems to me continuing to invest here is a good idea based on the chart.

Looks to be largely more positive than negative indications to continue adding more funds towards cryptocurrencies. Thoughts?

Attachments

• Cryp.jpg
    Cryp.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

dr. farr

Lucky strike North Node plus the Part of Fortune in the 2nd whole sign house, are quite + indications for gain. However-astrology aside-the cryptocurrency interest of the current time might be a "bubble", so watch you investment very carefully.

Ace

Thanks tikana and dr. farr! Your responses are always much appreciated and regarded. :)

Any idea of giving a timing to sell? Does the chart lean in any way to holding for weeks or months?

These markets wildly fluctuate in a 24 hour period. Honestly, I feel this is more like blind luck and much riskier than investing in stocks. I'm going into this with the mindset I'm only putting in as much as I'm willing to lose. Hopefully, the positive indications from the chart comes to fruition in the long-term.

Ace

I understand. Yeah, I've tried doing timing on charts and I always seem to off when I make an attempt.

dr. farr

Regarding timing for selling off your investment:

:Currencies (including crypto's) are under Mercury; therefore watching Mercury would be the most important astrological consideration regarding this investnment:

:whenMercury enters its fall (Pisces), be especially careful in watching your investment; when Mercury enters its detriment (Sagittarius), also be careful

:when Mercury enters conjunction with the South Node (2 degrees before, through 2 degrees after, the place of the South Node), also be very diligent in watching your investment

:when Mercury moves into conjunction with either Uranus or with Pluto (moves within 5 degrees before through 5 degrees after the respective planet), pay special attention to your investnment.

:Mercury turn retrograde: IF your investment begins to lose value during this time OR if your profit from your investment falls by 50% during this time, consider selling your investnment: you can re-invest after Mercury turns direct.

Ace

Thank you dr. farr for those great guidelines! Are those just specific to the horary chart or for current and future planetary positions of a regular chart?

Ace

Indeed! With mercury currently in Sagittarius the cryptocurrencies are in some corrective territory.

dr. farr

Just noticed that Bitcoin futures contracts (5 bitcoin per futures contract) are now traded at the CME, with daily contract month price quotes available from the CME and from several online futures-trading-price websites.